Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

New Fears Encircle Monteiro Seat

Indeed, If I was a sponsor I would be looth to admit such a sum......

Exactly. Furthermore, mine was an independent source.

hey ,i noticed,your sig just got an edit :D

And his signature makes no sense whatsoever.

To be perfectly honest, its not like we are loosing a future World champion if Monteiro doesn't get a new contract. He's a consistantly avarage driver who will remain a minor team driver or test driver for the rest of his career!

World champion might be pushing it, but consistent, quick and smart. F1 needs a couple of those

TM is the most successful rookie in F1 history. He is reliable and consistent but far from amazingly quick. He deserves the drive at MF1 but at no better team, in my opinion.

TM is the most successful rookie in F1 history. He is reliable and consistent but far from amazingly quick. He deserves the drive at MF1 but at no better team, in my opinion.

One step at a time, we all start at the bottom but hard work and determination might get him noticed, time will tell

Exactly. Furthermore, mine was an independent source.
So is mine.
And his signature makes no sense whatsoever.

Let me explain it for you. You keep on harping about this $30 million figure for Narain, which is not true, so we must think about another driver on the grid who had to fork out $30 mill to get out of his drive at Williams. I think you know who I'm getting at here.

There, that wasn't that hard now was it...

Let me explain it for you. You keep on harping about this $30 million figure for Narain, which is not true, so we must think about another driver on the grid who had to fork out $30 mill to get out of his drive at Williams. I think you know who I'm getting at here.

not anyother driver, nojvnof1, but his man

I know, but I was trying to make it abit simpler for him as he denies being a fan of the driver you and I are referring to...

So is mine.

:rofl::roll:

:rofl::roll:

if I gave you piles of money and said go on son why don't you drive an F1 car, they'd love to have you if you give them your money!

you wouldn't go?

Let me explain it for you. You keep on harping about this $30 million figure for Narain, so we must think about another driver on the grid who had to fork out $30 mill to get out of his drive at Williams. I think you know who I'm getting at here.

I support Ayrton and Damon, as I said,

funny you're the only one to whom it doesnt make sense

mighty odd...

does it indicate a cerebral deficiency or merely an inability to face reality

hey cav,

see if my new sig makes it any more lucid :unsure:

hey,great idea,

ECAP.can you pleaase do that

let me send a Pm :P

Hey!...I'm bannerator... just make your order with instructions... :D

Yes, for the amount of money Jenson paid to get out of his contract at Williams he deserves a lot more than he