Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Dixon leads the IRL

Most of you won't find this a big deal, but I do. It is the first time since Hulme won the opening round of the 1974 F1 season, that a New Zealander has led a major Motor Racing series. And the 3rd time a driver has won their debut IRL race. I hope his luck holds out and he can battle (hopefully successfully) for the IRL championship.

GOOD LUCK SCOTT DIXON

Really a fantastic race for him! I watched part of it, as I'm not much enthralled by left turns, but he did fantastic! Hopefully he can impress, maybe it will open doors in F1? :blink:

Ah top news i always watched cart while dixon was in it...always hoping him to have a win...and i saw him when he did win :D:D

have they had more races yet? hows he goin now if they have?

They had a race at Motegi in Japan this weekend, Dixon crashed out of the lead while battling with Tony Kanaan! He was running very strongly though!! :D

Scott Sharp took the victory, don't know who he is, but good on him :D Don't much follow the IRL myself, considering its fanbase consists of about 12 fans.

Dixon has since slipped to 8th...

1. Scott Sharp - 106

2. Tony Kanaan - 102

3. Felipe Giaffone - 92

4. Kenny Brack - 89

5. Helio Castroneves - 83

6. Al Unser Jr. - 79

7. Michael Andretti - 77

8. Scott Dixon - 75

9. Gil de Ferran - 58

10. Sam Hornish Jr. - 57

:lol::lol::lol::lol: come on now they added team Green so they are up to ??? 16-17?????? whatching IRL is like snooooozing on the couch watching the grass grow BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is the sound they make.......... :(:(:(