Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Gp2 - Lewis Hamilton Confirmed

GP2 - Lewis Hamilton confirmed

Hamilton joins Premat at ART

hamilton-monaco-wri_190505_152x220.jpg

Moving closer to F1...

The ART Grand Prix team today confirmed the signing of McLaren prot

Although I still think it would be premature to laud this young man too highly, I suspect he has a very bright future. Uncle Ron may be rather instrumental in that.

Although I still think it would be premature to laud this young man too highly, I suspect he has a very bright future. Uncle Ron may be rather instrumental in that.

Indeed.

So, is this year not DC

around the corner, around the corner, around the corner around theeeeeeeeeee cornerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(big echo)

Indeed.

havnt really seen much of him, but he is highly rated, he may be the one to watch out for though going by your thoughts!

havnt really seen much of him, but he is highly rated, he may be the one to watch out for though going by your thoughts!

This kid is going to be good, probably.

I've had the chance to follow Lewis career since his early karting days,I've also a VHS of his career in minikarts in england!!!he is a stunning talent no doubt about it,he can reach the very top level of F.1

He'll be the next British F1 WDC in my opinion.

please, its way too early (in hamiltons career) to make a bajo39 comment like that

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it, although JB does admittedly have a very strong chance to get the job done this year should a few things go his way.

Given the machinery, JB should be britains next f1 wdc. I know I say it a lot but Takuma Sato had a very good pre-f1 record, and look at him now

You're definitely right re. pre-F1 record, but I just have a gut feeling that Hamilton will be a star in F1.