Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Senna: A Brilliant Champion Who Created The Blueprint For Modern Drivers

Brilliant champion who created the blueprint for modern drivers

Kevin Eason The Times

SOMEWHERE in the clamour this weekend, as thousands mourn their hero before the San Marino Grand Prix, will be a quiet Englishman who will prefer to blot out the tumult around him at the Imola circuit and think only about the glory. Sir Frank Williams is a master of understatement but a magician in Formula One, conjuring nine championships as a constructor in 25 years; Ferrari have 13 titles but needed almost twice as long to get them.

So when it comes to spotting raw talent, there was one driver above them all that Williams coveted. That is why his memories are of Ayrton Senna

:D Thanks.........................

I think the historical section deserves more attention than it has had, thus I am trying to post some more (good quality) articles in it

Keep up the good work Senna. Maybe some of the other elder members (me included) should contribute something, although I'm afraid I would probably only provide snippets from the 70s.

Senna, you are doing a great job. Thanks for giving the historical section recognition.

well Senna might i sugest that you add stuff not just about Senna if that makes seance

still doing a good job though so far

well Senna might i sugest that you add stuff not just about Senna if that makes seance

still doing a good job though so far

Senna deserves attention. I shall consider your request