Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Mercedes Engine Commemoration Thread

Cruise mode seemed to sum him up. Surely he should have been in turbo nutter b#####d mode as often as possible, instead of granny goes to the shops for a pint of milk mode, when the team were aware that he had a problem. He might have kept JB behind him then. Or maybe he just isn't as good as some people think?

^^^^Indeed......................

Cruise mode seemed to sum him up. Surely he should have been in turbo nutter b#####d mode as often as possible, instead of granny goes to the shops for a pint of milk mode, when the team were aware that he had a problem. He might have kept JB behind him then. Or maybe he just isn't as good as some people think?

I think Renault & Mclaren have both decided the only way to get Fissi & Monty to the finish line is to permanenty set their engines to "granny goes to the shops for a pint of milk mode" as MG calls it.

:eusa_think: But it didn't work for Fizzy :(

:eusa_think: But it didn't work for Fizzy :(

Ive heard grannys are heavy on clutches....???

Not funny.

Why isn't it?

As an anti-Raikkonen-hype-ist I think it's great, even though he seems to have managed to make engines last this year, and even tyres are easier for the poor (overrated) mite now he CAN change them.

Face it, McLaren might have had some pace this year but they're yet to show it on RACE DAY when it counts, thats why so far it's Alonso VS Schumi for the title.. and much as I hate the fact schumis back of the grid tomorrow (which incidentally many will find funny, but I hope not you) I hope it's a good fight between him and the renault over the season.

:angry: Just when you think that Merc has is going.......................KABLAMMOOOOO!!!!!!

And with this engine failure goes the season of F1 now due to stewards and Merc it's game over for F1 this year.............

Time to mourn yet another engine that is the victim of Kimi Raikkonen while Monty's survives. McLaren should be glad to be getting rid of him, the guy is an engine serial killer. I dread for the team KR goes to next year, especially if it IS to be Ferrari.

Thats it 'goldenboy', keep proving my sig time and time again.

So it had enough damage during the practice (?) :wacko:

I think itll be hard to convince kimi for next season :rolleyes:

Kimi is off to Ferrari.

Yet another sad, sad day for Mercedes

Indeed...I was 100% sure that JP will have same problem...luckly he didnt.

Kimi is off to Ferrari.

Is this confirmed... I dread for Ferrari.

Montoya's engine didn't blow because he looks after them better than Kimi does by a factor of thousands, it's not the engine as that has been reliable so far this year so once again I can only put it down to the buffoon driving.

Not confirmed but I just guess he has enough of Mercedes and its repeated problems...

wreath-protea.jpg

Antonia, that is so heartwarming of you to put that up :clap3::clap3::clap3:

How much time did cosworth V8 failed this year,I think they had the max failures this season (and followed by bmw?)

Kimi is off to Ferrari.

forgot to add 'if they had to' in previous post :)

wreath-protea.jpg

Thanks, and on the one day I was cheering Mclaren for a win :(:( Hell I was even cheering Webber for a win

Montoya's engine didn't blow because he looks after them better than Kimi does by a factor of thousands, it's not the engine as that has been reliable so far this year so once again I can only put it down to the buffoon driving.

Yes, Monty's engine lasted but he was miles off giving either Weber, Kimi or Alonso a proper fight. Pushing a f1 car to the limit is what racing is all about, Shumie did it just the previous years. Alonso is busy driving his car to the limit, very evident this last race, gosh he WAS PUSHED, (don't know if you watched or not, i find your post to the limit of buffoon reasoning). Unfortunately their engines LAST, even when peaked at the highest revs the entire race. Hopefully you with your inadequte eyesight might have notice how smooth Kimi's driving was around the circuit compared to everyone else. Hopefully (god please give this demonfreak insight) you might have read that the real reason for Kimi's failure was a wiring loom ignited, this happened for the second time this weekend. Apart from looking pretty dumb now, please notice why all the top teams are trying to aquire Kimi's services.

You seem to be a completely loose whack job, i suggest visiting a phychiatrist a.s.a.p......PLEASE.

People just can't stop making frivolous jokes about such a serious situation :(:(:(

walkermonaco7at.jpg

I heard that while seeing Kimi walking yesterday at the Monaco circuit, Johny Walker will intruduce a new label brand called

I heard that while seeing Kimi walking yesterday at the Monaco circuit, Johny Walker will intruduce a new label brand called

Hey! <_<

Talking about stealing ideas... :angry:

I was the first to say the "keep walking" stuff, ahhh! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep Walking!

Hey! <_<

Talking about stealing ideas... :angry:

I was the first to say the "keep walking" stuff, ahhh! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep Walking!

i think i'll go for next year's phrase ecapdeville... Alonso walking! :naughty::P