Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Mercedes Engine Commemoration Thread

i think i'll go for next year's phrase ecapdeville... Alonso walking! :naughty::P

I wish! :D

Hey! <_<

Talking about stealing ideas... :angry:

I was the first to say the "keep walking" stuff, ahhh! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep Walking!

Hey, Kimi Walker label is MY idea

Hey, Kimi Walker label is MY idea

Yes, but the Main "keep walking" is mine...yours is a derivation... :naughty:

Rubbish lok at the first page, It was all my idea :angry::mf_tongue:<_<-_-^_^B)

Of course not!....

I was the first to use the slogan to bash Mclaren...look post #14!

Nobody used it until I did it...I know it appeared in the pic, but nobody told anything about it... :ninja:

I know it appeared in the pic, but nobody told anything about it... :ninja:

Irrelevent :angry: I used it first, I should sue oyu for copyight violation ;)

Cavallino, your cure has worked on Ron & his engines.

Why don't you start one on the French engines? (The curse may not work as well, but worth a try!!)

Why don't you start one on the French engines? (The curse may not work as well, but worth a try!!)

Yeah!...you could use "KEEP WINNING"... oh wait... they are doing that now! ups! :clap3:

Hehe... :D

well...Mclaren...KEEP WALKING!!!!! (copyright TotalF1 forum) :)

yes please!!!!

Yeah!...you could use "KEEP WINNING"... oh wait... they are doing that now! ups! :clap3:

Hehe... :D

well...Mclaren...KEEP WALKING!!!!! (copyright TotalF1 forum) :)

That's why the Hondas say "DON'T WALK" right? :) hahaha

jajajaja, I was thinking the same thing! :clap3:
lmao, i was like, "wtf is jajaja?" then realized foxtrot is from barcelona.

ah this thread gave me a good old laugh, very witty and humours, compliments to the thread opener!!!!!

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Kimi's engine died at Hockenheim, just after completing its duty - a deed comparable to that of Pheidippides, a Greek soldier who ran from Athens to Marathon non-stop to give a message and then collapsed dead. I have written to the authorities to rename Marathon races to Mercedeses in its honour.

:(

38556_2.jpg

I knew Kimi's engine wud blow! Just like it dus @ every Hockenheim race he's reaced :rolleyes: !

the engine did not blow here, the heat shield caught on fire. once the car stops moving the cooling systems stop working. causing an excessive heat build up. they have had issues with heat shields before, and so have ferrari. the mercedes engine will live to breathe again (unless it has finished its 2 race cycle)

Kimi's engine died at Hockenheim, just after completing its duty - a deed comparable to that of Pheidippides, a Greek soldier who ran from Athens to Marathon non-stop to give a message and then collapsed dead. I have written to the authorities to rename Marathon races to Mercedeses in its honour.

I missed this when you posted it! GOLD!!! :thbup:

Only 2 more races and nightmare is over. Once again Kimi lost the win because of the engine. Only one who could answer to Kimi's speed in rain was Fernando, and considering how bad HE drove with bad pair of tyres, the win for Kimi would have been obvious. But, like I said, only 2 more races, and it is over!!! :)

Only 2 more races and nightmare is over. Once again Kimi lost the win because of the engine. Only one who could answer to Kimi's speed in rain was Fernando, and considering how bad HE drove with bad pair of tyres, the win for Kimi would have been obvious. But, like I said, only 2 more races, and it is over!!! :)

True....Kimi would win today havent had an engine problem....FA & Kimi are the best in conditions like today.

I could say two maestro's.....

Yes, only 2 more races my friend...2 more races

2 more races after which we can have an Alonso Engine Commereration thread. In monza; alonso got a glince of the future of how he will retire due to engine failures

2 more races after which we can have an Alonso Engine Commereration thread. In monza; alonso got a glince of the future of how he will retire due to engine failures

You think I'm torturing Alonso fans enough???...WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Do open that thread my friend, we're gonna have alot of fun......

You think I'm torturing Alonso fans enough???...WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Do open that thread my friend, we're gonna have alot of fun......

Will do as soon as he has his first blown engine in a mclaren the offical thread will be open. :D