Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Mercedes Engine Commemoration Thread

Sorry to inform you Mercedes haters, but it was a hydraulics problem so next time do some research before you post bu''sh't

autosport...

well well well. I just read on the planetf1 forum that another mercedes engine has had to be extinguised today, in 2 degree heat! HA!

May it Rest In Peace!

and yet another bang!

Juan push your car past the line, it's called double duty as a part of your weight loss program

I dont c what is rong wit montoya. He's proved himself at williams and at Mclaren. Hes for sure better than ralph and could've been crowned champion in 03. so all u'll sukas stay out. the Mp21 at the moment doesnt seem quick but an aero update is coming b4 bahrain.

.........and another one gone another one gone, another one bites the dust......hey, hey! :lol::lol:

While i am not really a JPM fan i must say i am so sick of hearing picking on him, how about if you guys stop posting this BS?

oh well what else is new. The same things said over and over again a million times still seems to be funny to a certain few. I personally am sick of it

:D 'To finish in first, first you must finish'

its not the aero im worried about!

I think that the engine situation is all a part of ron's plan. He wants Montoya to push the car past the line for his weight loss program :naughty:

Why's the JPM gossip spreading into this solemn thread. PLease maintain the decorum thank you.

Indeed we share your sympathies with JPM, he does not deserve these poor engines. No F1 driver does, its just heartbreaking :(:(:(

:rip:

kimi3.jpg

......'On top of old smoky' (singing in my best voice) :lol: '........all covered with cheese'(orange color) :lol:

Why's the JPM gossip spreading into this solemn thread. PLease maintain the decorum thank you.

Indeed we share your sympathies with JPM, he does not deserve these poor engines. No F1 driver does, its just heartbreaking :(:(:(

:roll::rofl:

oh well what else is new. The same things said over and over again a million times still seems to be funny to a certain few. I personally am sick of it

If you see a post which you perceive to be unfair to a driver, then argue your case instead of whinging.

Whinging annoys me.

Alternatively, don't read the things that may offend your sensibilities!

:D .........and JPM annoys me (Groucho Marks voice) :lol:

:D .........and JPM annoys me (Groucho Marks voice) :lol:

:lol: (couldn't find a groucho emoticon)

:lol: (couldn't find a groucho emoticon)

Nope...but a picture certainly :lol:

Groucho%20Marx.jpg

This frivolous mood is quite demeaning to the spirit of the thread. I must implore that you desist and maintain a funereal disposition throughout.

:(

My humble apologies good sir ^_^ I will endeavour to remain miserable whilst in this thread. :mellow: