Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Mercedes Engine Commemoration Thread

all these chhezy comments about Monty.

c'mon it's all in good fun

don't be so sensitive, we all know that it's not his fault

why can't you laugh a little :D

c'mon it's all in good fun

don't be so sensitive, we all know that it's not his fault

why can't you laugh a little :D

Oh I don't know about that, that poor itty bitty V-8 having to haul his carcass around the track, and he might have just put away a little snack to boot. :pepsi1::snack::icecream::hungary:

Oh I don't know about that, that poor itty bitty V-8 having to haul his carcass around the track, and he might have just put away a little snack to boot. :pepsi1::snack::icecream::hungary:

ouch! THE MONTOYANS WILL BE VEWY, VEWY UPSET WITH YOU <_<

ouch! THE MONTOYANS WILL BE VEWY, VEWY UPSET WITH YOU <_<

:naughty::lol::yawn:^_^

Welease Woger...........................

*sorry. too much shiraz*

:o:huh::wtf:

:(:(:(:(:(

It is my solemn duty to announce the demise of another Mercedes engine yesterday.

Kimi Raikkonen finally got back to work after 102 days outside the c#ckpit of his McLaren, but the Finn and his team did not enjoy a very good day, finishing at the bottom of the times. Raikkonen, who spent a long time in this pits while his mechanics worked on the new MP4-21, covered 65 laps on his way to the 12th quickest time of the day. His teammate Pedro de la Rosa, meanwhile, was slowest in the MP4-20 after his Mercedes engine let go early in the session.

Though the culling of engines may have temporarily been halted by snow today, the gravity of the situation cannot be exaggerated. The mercedes drivers have also complained about the poor health of the engines being subjeced to this inhuman torture.

"The biggest part of the problem is the engine, but like I said, things are happening so in the coming weeks we will improve it."

When asked how many races will McLaren need to be more competitive, Raikkonen said: "I do not know, you ask Mercedes.

"They are not where they should be and they need to improve. On the engine side we have a lot of work to do."

Its an epidemy!...poor Mercedes...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

keep walking! keep walking!

If you listen to the muses of the F1 grapevine, then Mercedes-Benz could be preparing to buy the remaining slice of McLaren. Team boss Ron Dennis and Mansour Ojjeh hold the 60 per cent in question, with the German manufacturer already owning the rest.

'F1 CEO' Martin Whitmarsh would not comment specifically on the buyout rumours, but he did admit this week that Mercedes' 'interest' in the Woking based grand prix team 'is higher than ever before, on all fronts'. He told the Reuters agency: ''I think there is absolutely and clearly a commitment (from Mercedes) to being in F1 for a long time.''

At the Circuit de Catalunya venue this week, moreover, it was rumoured that McLaren and Stuttgart based Mercedes could collaborate on more sports car projects in the future.

It gets worse, expect a mercedes car commemoration thread soon.

I wonder what Alonso is thinking now!

He might be holding his breath...at least he have now a relyiable engine...

Report: abuse of emoticons !!!

Indeed, even I don't use that many :lol: close but not quite.............