Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Mercedes Engine Commemoration Thread

Breaking news! (literally).

Latest picture just in of the engine at 5000rpm on the Ilmor dyno facility.........

engine.jpg

God, I'm cruel. :reddevile:

348 or 409 Chevy :lol::lol:

Mclaren-Mercedes' woeful 2006 testing sequence continued today, with de la Rosa setting 13th fastest time and Juan Pablo Montoya (driving the MP4-21) 14th after another Mercedes engine failure put paid to half of the days running.

:o

:(:(:(:(

(note:senna,before u start complaining about excessive use of emoticons,again,let me make it clear that this post deserves all the emoticons) :(:(:(:(:(

:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry to break up the party, but I have to continue my profoundly depressing duty.

Another Mercedes engine was sacrificed today.

Juan Pablo Montoya did not bring out a red flag but he suffered more engine woes as a Mercedes-Benz failure cost him four hours of running.
(note:senna,before u start complaining about excessive use of emoticons,again,let me make it clear that this post deserves all the emoticons)

Indeed my friend indeed, my sincere thanks for sharing this burden.

Sorry to break up the party, but I have to continue my profoundly depressing duty.

Another Mercedes engine was sacrificed today.

what is happening today

:eusa_think: ,some sort of telepathy

twice,i just post something that someone else is about to post

shock ,horror,i manage to post just a few secs in advance :P

Common, sing along!!!!

3 engines of beer on the wall, 3 engineeees of beer

another one broke, another one broke

and then there were 4 engineees of beer on the wall

Indeed, not only did mercedes suffer another death, bu so did cosworth and Honda. Today is a sad day for engines.

Indeed, not only did mercedes suffer another death, bu so did cosworth and Honda. Today is a sad day for engines.

yeah...sad sad day... :byebye:

cementeriomotores4rw.jpg

:lol: Ecap, you never cease to amaze :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Excellent as always Ecap! :lol:

*your wife is better looking than your car though! :D

:(:(:(:(

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=209362&FS=F1

In today's session Juan Pablo continued to work on achieving longer runs and putting good mileage on MP4-21. In the morning, Juan Pablo completed two runs of 26 laps.On his third long run of the day, his engine failed and Juan Pablo stopped out on track. The test team replaced the engine, however just before Juan Pablo was due to go back out on track, an issue with the hydraulics system was identified.

im on my second bottle of wine now, my mate is over (shes a lass (im not gonna shag her as we have been mates since a young age)) and shes on the floor asleep as shes drunk rather a lot (a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and shes also had 3 glasses of wine) Im quite merry but not drunk! its quite humerous lol!

Back on topic, mclaren are lookig in a terrible state at the mo arnt they :(

im drinking summin called jacobs creek shiraz, its quite yum for wine as i hate wine!

im on my second bottle of wine now, my mate is over (shes a lass (im not gonna shag her as we have been mates since a young age)) and shes on the floor asleep as shes drunk rather a lot (a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and shes also had 3 glasses of wine) Im quite merry but not drunk! its quite humerous lol!

Back on topic, mclaren are lookig in a terrible state at the mo arnt they :(

im drinking summin called jacobs creek shiraz, its quite yum for wine as i hate wine!

Shiraz is lovely - had a bottle last night. Try a nice Merlot or a Syrah - you'd like them I think.

McLaren will recover (don't they always) but Norbert must sort out those engines. It's no good having a great chassis if you've got no gee gees. Obviously.

This (Mercedes' reliability, or lack thereof) is getting beyond a joke now.