Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

funkejay

Liuzzi's Drive In Jeopardy??

Please tell me that it's April 1st and someone just forgot to let me know we were moving it ahead this year........

I can't believe that this story is true, but it is being reported that Liuzzi's future at Red Bull is uncertain. I could understand the concern if it was based on his driving skills, given Liuzzi's questionable race performances last year, but it appears that his Red Bull bosses are not at all worried about that. Rather, it appears the problem relates to his apparent hair loss and how this would be perceived by their intended customer base.

I mean, come on people, is this what F1 is becoming????? Someone please tell me that this is a joke.....

Source: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=26914

Red bull gives you wings!! oh and makes your hair fall out. maybe not the best marketing, though I think your right. This can't be true

The link leads to a blank page Jay. Are you toying with us?

My thoughts exactly

the clowns at pitpass have removed the piece of s###

i can tell you ,i went to the page this morning,the article was present,they had a morphed photo of luizzi in the article :lol:

maybe they got a phonecall from either redbull or luizzi's lawyers that they will sue pitpass if the crap is not removed

I wouldn't put it past the Americans, please don't ruin F1

What Americans??

What Americans??

Who knows???

I think its a case of... If in doubt blame the Americans. :D

I think they mean Canadians

Most of the world blame the Americans for their problems

The Americans blame the Canadians for their problems.

Actually Canadians are quite nice people... The ones ive met at least. Where's Bajo???

Dunno where he is. Can't say I miss the paranoia either. Anyway, what I meant is that Jay is Canadian and maybe michelfx thought he was American and that's why he posted what he did and............ :sleep1:

Dunno where he is. Can't say I miss the paranoia either. Anyway, what I meant is that Jay is Canadian and maybe michelfx thought he was American and that's why he posted what he did and............ :sleep1:

all i'm saying is that red bull is an american giant and they could boot out Liuzzi for something like that

all i'm saying is that red bull is an american giant and they could boot out Liuzzi for something like that

Red Bull is Austrian isnt it???

Most of the world blame the Americans for their problems

The Americans blame the Canadians for their problems.

Actually Canadians are quite nice people... The ones ive met at least. Where's Bajo???

Hehe! Canadians are teh win! :clap3: Proud Canadian here! :D

I saw the article on Wednesday too. It surely must have been a joke. I'm intrigued as to why it was removed though.