Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose11

Nascar

Anyone interested in NASCAR. The new season is just around the corner and it's going to be fun to watch. Those with NASN will be able to watch all the races. Looking forward to it!

:D Welcome to the forum.

There are some NASCAR fans here, but they are sadly misguided! :lol:

the only nastycar race i would maybe watch is the roadcourse one which all the drivers are petrified of

Whats that all about? NASCAR is a great racing series. Would be a lot of fun to see live I think. Big crowd and able to see the entire race through the entire course. Of course F1 is my first love in motor sports but i enjoy the NASCAR!

I just don't like oval racing at all. The real world turns left and right! :P

I understand that, I used to find it hard to watch also, just enjoy the wheel to wheel racing of it, the speed and the overtaking that can go on at that speed. I do think it would be superb to see live. Gimmie F1 anyday, but just thought I'd see who was interested in it with the 06 season starting up pretty soon.

Some of the members from the US are fans - they'll be on later.

Moi?

:welcome: moose11, hope you have a thick skin publicly stateing you fondness of NASCAR. You are right though there is nothing like seeing a race live :thbup: 43 cars 800=hp each pounding down the front straight or into a turn side by side, ya gotta be there :D

It doesn't bother me if others don't have a fondness for NASCAR and make it know, thats their opinion and like arseholes we all have one!! I'm just a right petrol head and could watch pretty much any motor sport from F1 to NASCAR to WRC to motorbikes and motorbike road racing at the NW200 and Isle of Man.

Yep the NASCAR season should be good, I have to admit I've never watched it a ton before to know the ins and outs and the whos who in the cars but with a new season coming up and all races on NASN maybe I'll get more of a chance to sit down and watch it.

:D Ask any questions you like and i'm sure I can give you the answer, a big tip for viewing on the tele....tape it or dvr it and then fast forword thru the comercials and other b.s. :D

nothing wrong with being a gear head, I can also watch Air racing, boat racing any racing :thbup:

:D Ask any questions you like and i'm sure I can give you the answer, a big tip for viewing on the tele....tape it or dvr it and then fast forword thru the comercials and other b.s. :D

nothing wrong with being a gear head, I can also watch Air racing, boat racing any racing :thbup:

Sounds good. Yeah the channel that covers it here also does a highlight show where they do the highlights of the race which is much easier to watch sometimes.

the only nastycar race i would maybe watch is the roadcourse one which all the drivers are petrified of

There are TWO road course races, yet you seem to be blinded by ignorance.

I honestly only watch four races really close: The two Daytona races and the two Talladega races.

There are TWO road course races, yet you seem to be blinded by ignorance.

I honestly only watch four races really close: The two Daytona races and the two Talladega races.

Ignorance mmm...

I've only seen one road circuit in the states but then again I don't really follow that series because to me, it's not very interesting!

that's all

Ignorant? perhaps. They're still all dumb hicks turning left all day whooooo! that's a lot of fun

Ignorance mmm...

I've only seen one road circuit in the states but then again I don't really follow that series because to me, it's not very interesting!

that's all

Ignorant? perhaps. They're still all dumb hicks turning left all day whooooo! that's a lot of fun

If its that easy why dont you do it then and make your millions!! Easy money afterall you say?

Who said it was easy? It just isn't very interesting.

You said:

They're still all dumb hicks turning left all day whooooo!

Implying that it cant be that hard!!

Sorry mate, but I think you'll find I never said any such thing.......

moose, you're exhausting

you are allowed to like nascar, i will never dispute that

Apologies, I got you mixed up there. Indeed you never said that it was michelfx that did.

moose, you're exhausting

Why thanks.

But the topic is addressed NASCAR so if you dont like it, have no interest or are bored by it, thats absoutly fine, but why open the thread?

Anyways, moving on... NASCAR, who will be watching the season?

hicks? 6 drivers are from California.

hicks? 6 drivers are from California.

...........and Washington state,Nevada, Indiana....................... :D

I'll probably be going to the May Richmond races (maybe Martinsville and Bristol for the hell of it), I just went to the Rolex 24 and will be at Sebring for the 12 hours and Homestead-Miami for the Rolex and IRL races.

I'll probably be going to the May Richmond races (maybe Martinsville and Bristol for the hell of it), I just went to the Rolex 24 and will be at Sebring for the 12 hours and Homestead-Miami for the Rolex and IRL races.

Nice!! Thats some quality motor-racing in your calender!! Enjoy that!

I just don't like oval racing at all. The real world turns left and right! :P

Quite so. Oval racing is mind-bogglingly boring!

Quite so. Oval racing is mind-bogglingly boring!

Snobs ;)