Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Senna V Schumacher

You know something we don't? Do tell.

i didnt know either,before Sato told us this

Senna, jesus, I couldn't make it more CLEAR that Senna is Alistair....

His original forum name was Alistair Spink

When did you start watching F1 cavallino?

Exactly what I was thinking....

You cannot compare two drivers of which you have watched most of Schumcher's career and just seen a few highlight packages Senna's.

This topic should only be for members who watched at least 4 years of Senna's career.

For the record I have watched both drivers in questions entire careers (including Schumacher burning out his clutch and getting as far as the first corner of his debut race).

Both are/were awesome, but for many reasons mentioned many times I do think Senna was the greatest & I do agree with this view.

You cannot compare two drivers of which you have watched most of Schumcher's career and just seen a few highlight packages Senna's.

This topic should only be for members who watched at least 4 years of Senna's career.

For the record I have watched both drivers in questions entire careers (including Schumacher burning out his clutch and getting as far as the first corner of his debut race).

Both are/were awesome, but for many reasons mentioned many times I do think Senna was the greatest & I do agree with this view.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

you know, even if you put them on pedistils and micheal is below senna hell just pile up his money and setp on it to get higher lol

Rubbish, history isn't only for those who lievd it, its for those who bother to find out..

Your opinion based on what you saw them do on TV is the most subjective and least important form of evidence. If you aer incapable of making others atlaest consider your opinion, you might as well be saying Jenson Byutton is the best driver of all time, your opinion is irrelevent.

I can agree with the Topic and the 1st post =)

Just wanna guess 2 comparsions: AP-AS, ans AP-MS =)