Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

Weekly Wrap

Be carefull Ben... you may have some troubles if Wes read this post :naughty:

Only if he's an evil dictator who crushes rebels! which I'm sure he isnt. Wes has a point - if you've got a problem with the wraps, just don't read them. f1 articles by any journalist are usually biased - take Peter Windsor for example - all he does in 'f1 racing' mag is praise M Schumacher WAY too much!

Only if he's an evil dictator who crushes rebels! which I'm sure he isnt. Wes has a point - if you've got a problem with the wraps, just don't read them. f1 articles by any journalist are usually biased - take Peter Windsor for example - all he does in 'f1 racing' mag is praise M Schumacher WAY too much!

Yeah, of course Jemstride... I can perfectly understand your point. Monza Gorilla wrote something similar and i didn

I don't think he was giving u a warning, I think he was just posting a message for everyone to say don't complain about it. I think thats fair, because people were complaining and telling Jens what he should be writing. We should be grateful that Jens takes the time to make these weekly wraps for our benefit, because I'm sure he doesn't have to. In f1 racing magazine people have written in saying that its like reading the Schumacher Appreciation Club, but that doesnt mean Windsor changes anything!!

I would suggest that you do not read Jens' wraps and instead go to specific websites that provide articles more suited to what you wish to read about? Just a suggestion!

So what?

Why don't some of you other erudite types produce your own 'wrap'? I quite like them as they are, and take them at face value. none of the contents colour my judgement in any way. I think you're all taking it too seriously.

;) ... a man after my own heart

I don't think he was giving u a warning, I think he was just posting a message for everyone to say don't complain about it. I think thats fair, because people were complaining and telling Jens what he should be writing. We should be grateful that Jens takes the time to make these weekly wraps for our benefit, because I'm sure he doesn't have to. In f1 racing magazine people have written in saying that its like reading the Schumacher Appreciation Club, but that doesnt mean Windsor changes anything!!

I would suggest that you do not read Jens' wraps and instead go to specific websites that provide articles more suited to what you wish to read about? Just a suggestion!

what's fair.

I haven

Its fair to say that people should not read Jen's wraps if they don't like them

look after ,and think about what you post ,instead of doling out suggestions to others

its fair for people to express their "opinion" on the "wrap"

It was just a suggestion kiko calm down, don't try and start insulting cos you just look immature. I did not say that you asked Wes to remove the weekly wrap. Ben said Jens should be talking about all drivers rather than just Kimi and mclaren. If you 'dont want to go on with this nonsense' you shouldn't have started it in the first place.

I do apologize for using the word cretin, i really do :unsure: I keep saying the rest, if Wes wouldn

I do apologize for using the word cretin, i really do :unsure: I keep saying the rest, if Wes wouldn

Actually, after reading the whole thread i think i was wrong and i do apologize to Jense, he has all the right to write about whatever he wants, this is not first time i critisise him for the wraps, once would have been enough. I still think he

Wow, you lot really have made stuff into a big deal :D I don't mind critique, as long as it makes sense. What has been said makes sense, and I accept that I do put in a column on Mclaren more often than other teams. To be fair, though, it's not as if the Mclaren/Merc column comes up every week, it's just that this preseason has shown some nice unreliability, which I wish to talk about. My only reason is that I think it is astounding Merc can't get it right, think about it - when was the last time the Mercedes was truly reliable?

Thus I am explained. I do assure you the new F1 teams will get column coverage as soon as they do something interesting. In case you're wondering why Super Aguri F1 hasn't been on the pages yet, it's because they haven't really done much yet. I could write about them now and bash them to pieces (I think they won't succeed), but how do I know before they've been on track? :)

I'll close this topic now, it's dragged on a slight while too long ;)