Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maurice

Ferrari In Opening Ceremony Olympic Games

This evening the Winter Olympic Games 2006 in Turin are officially opened. Normally this is not interesting for an f1 fan but this time it was different, because Italy had a big motorsport history, Luca Badoer ran a special Olympic Ferrari Formula One car over the podium and made some burn out which had to symbol the olympic rings.

Click here for video!

C_3_photogallery_72_photos_foto_11_imagebig.jpg

Photo:

This evening the Winter Olympic Games 2006 in Turin are officially opened. Normally this is not interesting for an f1 fan but this time it was different, because Italy had a big motorsport history, Luca Badoer ran a special Olympic Ferrari Formula One car over the podium and made some burn out which had to symbol the olympic rings.

Click here for video!

C_3_photogallery_72_photos_foto_11_imagebig.jpg

Photo:

Damn, the link doesn't work for me. I didn't get to see it either. ABC can really suck. Thank God they don't do Grand Prix coverage anymore.

Red Ugly Red..... :thbdn::thbdn::mf_tongue:

:lol: Sorry about your livery, I feel for Mclaren fans around the world having to support something any cRAP star would be proud of.

Those ABC sons of bitches cut it out in the American feed. I am really p**sed, I stayed up till 5:30 a.m. to see that and they go to a commercial and when they come back, the olympic flag is being hoisted and the burnout marks are on the stage. I'm furiousright now, I stayed up all night to catch it. :furious:

Well no wonder you missed it, it was on NBC :lol:

funlejay: link worked for me last night, and just then. maybe the server was busy?

I watched the cermony, I usually do for the Olympics but this was just a fantastic treat being an F1 fan. I'm sorry, but no F1 fan in their right mind cannot appreciate the small spectacle Ferrari played in the Ceremony. I was thrilled to see the sport I love play a part, although relatively small, in such a world event. The livery is sublime and I'm more than pleased Badoer was given the honour of driving the car as he has been a very loyal and useful servant to Ferrari. It truly was a sight to behold.

I watched the cermony, I usually do for the Olympics but this was just a fantastic treat being an F1 fan. I'm sorry, but no F1 fan in their right mind cannot appreciate the small spectacle Ferrari played in the Ceremony. I was thrilled to see the sport I love play a part, although relatively small, in such a world event. The livery is sublime and I'm more than pleased Badoer was given the honour of driving the car as he has been a very loyal and useful servant to Ferrari. It truly was a sight to behold.

I've got to say it again, that was an awesome surprise, and to me, more exciting than an F1 launch!

What a great display.BRAVO!

i must say that i'm no ferrari fan but what they did was amazing it really went down a treat. The car looked very nice and thats coming from a person who hates ferrari.

i must say that i'm no ferrari fan but what they did was amazing it really went down a treat. The car looked very nice and thats coming from a person who hates ferrari.
:welcome:

Yeah Welcome Festa84.

It was a joke that died on it's arse! Never mind eh? I'm just too damned clever for my own good sometimes. Anyway, welcome again, hope you enjoy it here.