Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johndifo

1m$ Enzo Ferrari Crash

According to local witnesses, the engine was left in the middle of the five-lane road. Of the rest of the car, only the passenger compartment remained intact. Firefighters present at the scene said: "This is a testament to Ferrari engineering."

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/02/23/er..._ferrari_crash/

UPDATE:

There is a video of the blasphemy on local tv KTLA

http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/video/?track=nav

search for "2/21 - Ferrari Destroyed on PCH" video clip

I love this car and its very sad to see some moron destroing its own

Hmm.

The owner says he was a passenger, he was bleeding, he was over the alchohol limit, the only blood was on the driver's side and the driver, he says, was named Dietrich and he....well would you believe it.......ran away and disappeared.

Ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght. :rolleyes:

That'll be Marleina Deitrich I suppose. :rolleyes:

:D The local news now say they est. his speed at 150-160mph.

Hmm.

The owner says he was a passenger, he was bleeding, he was over the alchohol limit, the only blood was on the driver's side and the driver, he says, was named Dietrich and he....well would you believe it.......ran away and disappeared.

Ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght. :rolleyes:

That'll be Marleina Deitrich I suppose. :rolleyes:

no i believe it was deitrech, a current f1 team owner who was driving the comlimentary ferrari he was given as signing bonus on his new customer engine supply contract. he fled the scene and the only sign of his presence at the scene was an empty can of red bull.

I think the Enzo is ugly. I mean the car, not James Allen's son, by the way. The F40 is much better looking. And more purposeful. The Enzo is a toy for rich boys. I don't mourn it's destruction.

I think the Enzo is ugly. I mean the car, not James Allen's son, by the way. The F40 is much better looking. And more purposeful. The Enzo is a toy for rich boys. I don't mourn it's destruction.

So you are saying that back in its hayday the F40 was not a toy for rich boys? :blink:

Its a beautiful car, maybe you will take to its liking 20 years down the line.

HeeeEEEEeeer Taku, Taku, Ta-a-a-a-a-aku........ :whistling:

Redline, Yaku was making a funny :lol:

Still be interested to find out more about Taku's revelations. Where did you see this please, Taku?

i was driving next to him in my honda nsx when he lost it. he couldn't keep up the pace with his Sh#tbox ferrari engine.