Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Fisi may be the winner

The FIA have declared that Fisichella had started the 56th lap, meaning results are declared after 54 laps, GF was leading then. I HOPE THEY DO. Besides even it they don't, MS has pointed out that less than 75% of the race had been completed by lap 53, that means the results should be half points. So from a points perspective, Kimi would rather be second (with 8) than first (with 5). We will find out on Friday, Saturday for me and the Aussies.

Boo yeah..........i thought that they must of relised that fisi did another lap before the red flag?...but yeah even if its half points im still happy because fisi would have finally got a gp win! maybe that'll help him like it has to kimi :D:D:D

I am not making this comment based on being a fan of Kimi, but somehow I don't think that it should happen this way. I want Giancarlo to win, don't get me wrong, but it would just be odd that he doesn't get to celebrate properly on the podium, if you get what I'm saying... I'd like to see him take his first victory in a race that has no question marks..

I see what you are saying, although I remind you Mika Hakkinen's first two wins were hardly, run-of-the-mill.

A win is a win Fisi. deserves this one no matter how it finely comes about . What a boost for Eddie and the team to lift them up just when it seems they are getting kicked around by the press and sponsers. A much deserved result!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::D:P I'm sure that Ron won't be hurt by the loss of a few Euros in winnings........pocket scratch for them!!!!!!!!

The suspense is killing me and apparently jordan have some evidence of fisi being 10 seconds into lap 56...i hope thats true

I think Fisi will get the win, because I myself was thinking that there was no way he could not have reached the line by the time it happened. But we dont decide do we?! :D

I was going to mention something about Mika's two first wins, and you are right, they were hardly the best way to have them taken, though Melbourne 1998 was just a playground for Mclaren, they were so far ahead. But at least he got to celebrate on the podium, which is important!

IT HAS HAPPENED. GIANCARLO IS THE WINNER. I thought and hoped that such would be the case. I'll e-mail you an update to the stats tomorrow Jens.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS THE STUFF :D:D:D:D

Well done fisi...unlucky he didn't get to be on the poduim, but its good since jordan need all the points they can get......

This season is the best i've been watching since 1996!!!...but only 2 things can beat 1996, and thats if webber wins the WDC or jordan win the constructors champ B)

Ahh, but 1998 was a great year as well! :D Great thing for Fisi, I had to redo the wallpaper real quick and a revised version will be up on the site soon! Too bad he didn't get to celebrate though on the podium..

Too bad he didn't get to celebrate though on the podium..

To me that is the only let down in the whole situation. It is a good thing Raikkonen won in Malaysia, or the FIA would effectivly be deciding between 2 potential first time winners.