Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Do You Think DC Will Win Again?

Do you think DC will win again?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think DC will win again?

• Yes
    • No

My question is simple. I personally believe that he will win again in 2007. I dont believe that RB2 is fast enough to win but the RB3 will be designed by Adrian Newey and DC has won most of his races in Adrian Newey built cars. Assuming he gets resigned in 2007 will DC win again?

This could be his year!

:roll:

I dont think this will be his year. I think that he can get a podium or two but thats it. The RB3 will be designed by Adrian Newey and Coulthard has proven he can win with Newey built cars.

Sadly, no. Assuming DC is retained in 2007 (and thats a big if), theres still the might of the manufacturers, and whilst Newey has a great CV it takes a whole team to create a winning package.

Sadly, no. Assuming DC is retained in 2007 (and thats a big if), theres still the might of the manufacturers, and whilst Newey has a great CV it takes a whole team to create a winning package.

Really, i always thought that McLarens manufacturer was slowing them down and were a big disadvantage (with all the engine blowups). Ferrari have proven that they can make reliable engines and Newey has proven that he can make exceptionally fast cars. McLaren lost because of Mercedes, the only reason they nearly won the championship was because of Neweys amazing designing ability. All Newey needs is a new engine supplier (Ferrari) and the RB3 can be a very competitive package.

Well i would love to see DC and Button fighting it out for the 07 title but I guess I just cant see red bull being a winning team!

Note to self - ykickamoocow doesn't appear to understand sarchasm. :rolleyes:

I understood it perfectly fine. You seemed to believe that i thought DC was going to get to Bahrain and win. I dont believe he can win this season but i do believe that he can win in 2007.

I understood it perfectly fine. You seemed to believe that i thought DC was going to get to Bahrain and win. I dont believe he can win this season but i do believe that he can win in 2007.

No, he was being sarcastic cos DC used to always hint that 'this is his year', redline doesnt actually think that you believe DC will win bahrain

It takes more than a brilliant designer to produce a winner. What about the infrastructure required? The wind tunnel analysis, the stress analyses, and so on and so forth and so fifth.

Are Red Bull really on a par with McLaren or the manufacturer teams in this department?

As for the question in hand, no I don't think DC will win again in F1 at all. Shame, because I'd like to see it, but it won't happen.

:eusa_think:

:blink:

:rolleyes:

:lol:

:laughing::roll::rofl::roll::rofl:

:eusa_think: Indeed

This could be his year!

:roll:

Yes, we might start to hear that again!

Newey is a great designer

I doubt he'll win again. The whole red bull team would need to improve for it to happen, not just one aspect of it imo.

Old peoples home, somewhere in Scottish country side c.2046 A.D,

"Come on David love, take your medicine noo" says the nurse to the frail old man with the square jaw in his bed

"Hmm, ookay....but this year i think i might do it, I MIEEEEEET!"

"Ooooh dear, he's imagining things again, we need to oop his dooose"

Should D.C. be able to win ,his teammate would most likely have the same opportunity too.

Probably podiums are where this team may strive to achieve this year.

"Come on David love, take your medicine noo" says the nurse to the frail old man with the square jaw in his bed

:lol: Ah dinna ken what yoor on aboot, but it maks me smile, al the seem. :D

Anyway, let's be nice to Kryten DC. He's a nice chap. There there, dinna greet.

Er there will still be a competitive driver beside him, and for a driver who has a history of being outclassed by all his teammates, it will surely be too much to expect from him.

Christian Klien is not Hakkinen/Hill/Raikkonen though is he

It takes more than a brilliant designer to produce a winner. What about the infrastructure required? The wind tunnel analysis, the stress analyses, and so on and so forth and so fifth.

Are Red Bull really on a par with McLaren or the manufacturer teams in this department?

As for the question in hand, no I don't think DC will win again in F1 at all. Shame, because I'd like to see it, but it won't happen.

Exactly, even if you have F1's top designer it dosnt mean the rest of the car will be up to scratch. I dont see RedBull winning for a few years yet. Honda, Toyota, Ferrari, Mclaren and possily Renault (if they remain in F1) will be very hard to match imho

Exactly, even if you have F1's top designer it dosnt mean the rest of the car will be up to scratch. I dont see RedBull winning for a few years yet. Honda, Toyota, Ferrari, Mclaren and possily Renault (if they remain in F1) will be very hard to match imho

Indeed, indeed

Gold :clap3: