Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Ralf Lashes Out At Raikkonen

March, 9th - 07:15

Panasonic Toyota Racing driver, Ralf Schumacher, has launched a scathing verbal attack on McLaren driver Kimi Raikkonen, claiming that the Finn is not as cool as many may think he is, in fact, according to Ralf, if he tried to act the way Kimi did in the Formula One paddock, he would be branded as

"If I ran around the paddock behaving like that, people would call me the most arrogant idiot of all time."

Ralf, alot of people think that of you as you are!

I like Ralf. I like drivers who speak out and give us things to talk about, I don't like boring b#####ds like Alonso and Raikkonen, drivers like DC, JPM I like as they provide us with entertainment!

I like Ralf. I like drivers who speak out and give us things to talk about, I don't like boring b#####ds like Alonso and Raikkonen, drivers like DC, JPM I like as they provide us with entertainment!

Jem, it least it should be sensible comments/talk... Do you know Ralf is seen by many German people as particularly dumb, my German friend told me that. Thats reflected in the comments he made, the latest one about his brother being he won't win another championship, Michael is only in it for fun.... come one......

I agree that Ralf's comments are quite odd - but theres nothing wrong with a bit of controversy!!

Same here,

I simply love Controversy and debates! But Ralf and his comments just does'nt do it for me, u know who did. VILLENEUVE. In the days of investing alot of his money into the team Bar-Honda, he was quite outspoken and frank. He did'nt care, and his words were quite often to the point, which caused a rift between him and the team. Thats comment controversy at it's best, well, at least for me.

Just cuz Ralf isn't cooooooooool, he want to become coooooooool by saying this kind of crap.... :thbdn::thbdn:

ralf just seems pretty angry recently. Its cos he knows he aint getting any younger he needs to start winning again and become a champion!

Ralf, alot of people think that of you as you are!

:clap3:

This guy (Ralf of course) is pathetic. I know Kimi is blistering quick and a fair racer, i don

"If I ran around the paddock behaving like that, people would call me the most arrogant idiot of all time."

why do one want to imitate like the other...as long as a driver is showing good team work with his race engineers and mechanics in the paddock and delivers good results on the track and helps the team with valuable feedback and data with his car..well rest is not a matterat all

i donno why ralf comments like this...

as long as a driver is showing good team work with his race engineers and mechanics in the paddock and delivers good results on the track and helps the team with valuable feedback and data with his car..well rest is not a matterat all

Maybe he tried to drink Vodka the way KR does :D ....but in the morning :coffee:

:clap3:

This guy (Ralf of course) is pathetic. I know Kimi is blistering quick and a fair racer, i don

I totally agree, this is racing and that is what Kimi is good at unlike Ralph who always just go bla bla and don't deliver the goods on the race track....

:nono1:

Would be nice if kimi spoke once in a while though. Raikkonen - Alonso will never be anything like Senna Prost or Schumi Hill cos KR & FA are so boring.

As for Ralf, I believe that he does deliver (most of the time)

:lol: Indeed...................

Think he should be shoot. What a snipe to make at kimi. So what if kimi does not say loads. And that is nice to put his own and his brothers chances down

The bottom line is people call Kimi a lot of things because at the end of the day he wins races. Ralf, while not the worst talent out there, hasn't won a race since '03 so these kinds of comments just make him look like a whining baby. Does he have a point - Perhaps - but as JV has finally learned, when the chips are down - just keep your mouth shut. Other wise you just sound like an arrogant jerk with a Marsha Marsha Marsha complex.

The bottom line is people call Kimi a lot of things because at the end of the day he wins races. Ralf, while not the worst talent out there, hasn't won a race since '03 so these kinds of comments just make him look like a whining baby. Does he have a point - Perhaps - but as JV has finally learned, when the chips are down - just keep your mouth shut. Other wise you just sound like an arrogant jerk with a Marsha Marsha Marsha complex.

That is quiet a good point. Just think Ralf is jeleous really as he is nowere near as good driver as Kimi. Ralf should just shut up

I want Ralf to keep talking. Makes the off-track side of f1 more interesting, we need good and bad characters. And I think Kimi is an arsehole