Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

PPP Comp

:D Just a reminder ladies and gents get signed up, there are now close to 300 registerd pickers :clap3:

Click the link in the 'news' forum................

click ppp.comp

I knew I kept that game going on the forum for those 2 years for a reason. Its grown bug time now its got its spot on the site ^_^

:D Just a reminder ladies and gents get signed up, there are now close to 300 registerd pickers :clap3:

Click the link in the 'news' forum................

do u mean the link which says "ppp" ....could u pls highlight the link again

I knew I kept that game going on the forum for those 2 years for a reason. Its grown bug time now its got its spot on the site ^_^

Indeed :clap3:

Thanks again to "Mr PPP" himself, also known as Sato.

What? Were? when?

Are we doing the PPP again? were do I put my bets?

In case I do not make it to tomorrow kindly write down my picks please!

Pole- FA

1st- FA

2- MS

3- JB

FL- FA

Thanks again!

:( Foxtrot Look at the F1 news forum to see about registring for the ppp comp it's a whole new game

Well i have tried the past two days to try and register and it still wont work, im sure admin can put my picks in

pole:alonso

1st.alonso: 2nd:schumi, 3rd-jpm

FL-Alonso

Dont think it'll happen.

I can't believe I forgot to change my picks a little bit yesterday.

woot, i got pole right, now it just needs to stay that way but alonso need to come in 3rd

also, when does the PPP board update, only after the race?

Well i have tried the past two days to try and register and it still wont work, im sure admin can put my picks in

pole:alonso

1st.alonso: 2nd:schumi, 3rd-jpm

FL-Alonso

Sorry, as per the rules, Picks can only be submitted via the interface at TotalF1.com.

I am not sure what problem you are having registering. You just need to be registered and logged in at the main site (which is seperate from the forum login details), then surf to the PPP page then click register.

What error message do you see when you try to register?

got pole right.

Now all i need is 1. JB

2. MS

3. FA and fastest lap :MS and monteiro to come last :)

He didnt register for the main site, im willing to bet.

I'm suprised he messed this up :huh:

Ive been way too optimistic in my picks. i think i have the podium sitters correct, just the order wrong!

Good luck to all participants tomoz. You're gonna need it, afterall im gonna beat you all this year :D

It kept saying wrong confirmation code, and i know i was putting it in rite. this is messed up

There are 20-40 new registrations per day on the main site, there are no issues with the confirmationm code as far as I am aware.

To be sure, I have just tested the registration process and reviewed the code and it all checks out.

Can you try to register again please. If you have the same problem, please send me an email to wez[at]totalf1.com (replace [at] with @)

Thanks

Wes

I should have changed my picks after practice, but I forgot thanks to plans i had.

my mistake, im acually 19th :o which almost as bad a start to the season as toyota. :P

Well i got it now, sat mornin my time after quali, and i had picked the rite 1st and second place, and was off by two spots for jpm, oh well, the champ will be here now, and will do his best to regain his championship. good luck to all

my mistake, im acually 19th :o which almost as bad a start to the season as toyota. :P

That's a whole lot better than 197th!! :( I forgot to change my picks. Bugger. Oh well there's always next week. ^_^

As kaciaj I'm first on par with narain fan and others with 60 points,really a good round,sadly I posted a wrong FL (Rosberg was a real surprise),a wrong 3rd placed driver (I thought JB woud have caught it easily) and a wrong last placed (Speed ,I considered Toro Rosso slower than MF1 after saturday free practices results and I would have never thought that Super Aguri would have made it to the end)

Yeh I never in a million years had thought super mario aguri wud get to the end of the race, ad really didnt expect rosberg to set FL.

Im more confident about my malaysia picks though, providing JB dosnt have a disastrous start then he will easily be on the podium!