Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amdxp

2006 Bahrain Gp - Qualification

who cares who is light and who not,Ferrari is going to dominate today,McLaren Renault and Honda have no chances......the red b#####ds are playing the role of the cat with the mouses...

but the fact of the matter is he ****ing damaged it even more by driving it back, leaving debris everywhere. He is an arrogant ignorant twat and i wish him a miserable season.

Well, i'm sure he would be heartened to read that.

I felt sorry for him. In my opinion he is a terrific guy, committed, hungry and such a talent. He wanted to get his steed back to the garage in the vain hope that it could be repaired and to stop prying eyes, i would guess. It just reminded me of that drive by Gilles all over again. All i hope is that his season improves from here on in. To see such a strong flame die out because it's constantly being p**sed on would be a tragedy.

You obviously would have responded in a much more responsible and intelligent way in that situation. Well done. I don't think i would have.

As a addicted Toyota fan Im, I can say that it will be very difficult for my team to move to the front positions in Bahrain GP. Trulli has the disadvantage that he is not even in the top of the "second group"...

But of coz I really hope my team can make the best out of the Bahrain GP!

Let the force be with them!

who cares who is light and who not,Ferrari is going to dominate today,McLaren Renault and Honda have no chances......the red b#####ds are playing the role of the cat with the mouses...

oops! I'd say you were wrong big time :lol:

but the fact of the matter is he ****ing damaged it even more by driving it back, leaving debris everywhere. He is an arrogant ignorant twat and i wish him a miserable season.

I would love to be an arrogant ignorant twat and drive a race like that (finishing ahead of Button).

I would love to be an arrogant ignorant twat and drive a race like that (finishing ahead of Button).

Indeed, poor Button fans hehehehehe...........

Hobbs said it best about Raikkonen driving it back to the pits:

"He might be quicer than Ide on this lap!"

I'm Glad that the BMW engines are holding up so well

You spoke too soon YHR :lol:

As for this new quali system, I really enjoyed it. Sure the 3rd session is a little dull for 10 mins but to have 10 dull mins out of an hours isn't that bad really.

, cos u all suck :D
:wtf: just who do u think u are :mf_tongue:
I can't believe we still have the 10 place grid demotion. Poor JV, he was having a great run.
villeneuve "retired,so he will not have a penalty
rule states that the penalty for an engine change is applied to all the races the engine had to last for...
rubbish

i will have to copy/paste the "regulations" ,i think