Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Young Nico's Great Showing

After a contact on first lap he was running at the back...he as finished 7th with the fastest lap in the race,with stunning overtaking manoeuvres over experienced top drivers like Coulthard or Heidfeld,what a great showing!!F.1 has found a star in the making :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

What did I say about Nico???????

How many of you didn't believe me or put full faith into my prediction?????

Who was right?????

ME

ME

ME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D You can gloat Antonia yes you can and deservedly so , but now you must admit that Scott speed made an impressive debut in a vastly inferior car also he didn't put a foot wrong in the race................well done to both :clap3::clap3:

speed was not in an inferior car. That toro rosso is hugely advantaged

Inferior to the Williams..................Williams showed to be a player for this year if they can keep it up, I'd give them suprise team of the race............

ya..nice showed great racing skills....

and about that advatage SPEED has because of V10...we (or only I) still don't know the real advantage of V10 over V8....ya...I remember myself one move from toro rosso over david on the end straight finish....and then i thought..that V10 has advantage on long straights...

and about Williams....they have strong enough Cosworth engine at bay..

:eusa_think: If the v-10 is so great then why not fast laps? Because it isn't, Nico show skill and speed(fast lap) and good handling of the Williams and I'm sure if he hadn't had problems he would've finnished higher than Webbo............

bah speed had an awesome car, even the top runners weren't finding it easy getting past, with all that torque. Put those b#####ds down to 12000 rpm, and watch them get a competitive V8 in a day :angry:

STR are the scum of the grid, carrying out Stoddy's cheating legacy.

Nico is a revelation! If he did not loose bits of his wing, he might have overtaken Webber on the track. The Cosworth is not too shabby. He set fastest lap twice - so it was no fluke. He is one to watch.The Renault the best package currently - confirming their winter form. Maclaren will overhaul Honda quite quickly and then it's a race between them and Ferrari to knock Renault of the top step. There isn't a single grand prix we will not be on the edge of our seat.

Constructors is not going to be easy for Ferrari as Massa is still too inconsitent (what was that about - he could have taken Fernando out and then we would not have heard the last of it on this forum!). Honda do not know if they are coming or going. You feel they do not have the structure to compete at the very top. The have a brilliant Drive JB, a very good car - but it's not really coming together for them. I was actually expecting Button to pip Massa at the start - not Alonso.

It's easy to overlook what Kimi did today because we have come to expect it of him, but that was an outstanding job getting to the podium on a car that is by all accounts inferior to a Honda which qualified 3rd anyway. JV was doing rather well until his "rocket launch" moment. So BMW have the record of the first engine to go Boom this season. I suspect a few more failures in Malaysia.

you just dont like Honda. That team will not stop until they are dominating F1, not just winning but dominating. You will be in for a surprise if thats ur view. And despite barrichello having that problem, button showed hima thing or two!

the v10 is vastly superior pump. Speeds fastest lap was 9th and liuzzis 12th!

nico was amazing today...but i wonder wt he would hav done in a midland or STR...even montiero would hav finished in the points if he had williams today!!!!!!!!!

Nico had a good performance today. Scott Speed also did good, the best thing he did was finish the race. At least he kept the thing on the pavement and kept it going to the end, V10 or V8.

I think Christian Klien needs to be mentioned here aswell I thought he did very well and completely over shadowed DC comfortably ! As for Nico he did VERY VERY well if you noticed no one is talking bout Webber even though he finished higher lol :clap3: . But I believe Klien and Rosberg are stars ! You wait til Klien gets a Newey car and Rosberg is at Mclaren :P Massa was disappointing though... But that what I thought he would be like anyway.

i knew he would do well but i didnt expect that much after the first lap. and he had fast lap at the end did he. guess nobody got ppp points for that

you just dont like Honda. That team will not stop until they are dominating F1, not just winning but dominating. You will be in for a surprise if thats ur view. And despite barrichello having that problem, button showed hima thing or two!

It's not that I do not like them. I worry about them - I honestly hope they will be in the mix properly to give us a four-way-fight.

The main thing Speed did better than Nico was get through the first corner unscathed.