Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hobbit

Honda Potential

BUTTON OUT TO EXPLOIT HONDA POTENTIAL

Last Updated: Tuesday, 14, March, 2006, 11:15

Click to enlarge

Jenson Button heads into this weekend

Honda will have a better race in Malaysia,cause the track suits Michelins better..but they have no chance of fighting for the title as no chance have Renault or McLaren...Sadly we are in another Ferrari year,and this is something I don't like at all

If I remember correctly, Ferrari got beaten by Renault a few days ago.

As for Button, I agree with him that he has the pace, I doubt if he can challenge for the title this year but I still think there will be race wins. JB had a very bad start then had to spend a few laps fighting (and beating) his team-mate, spent 2 long stints fighting (and beating) Montoya - if it werent for these things he would have at least got 3rd, and possibly challenged a bit more for the win. Cant wait for malaysia, still hoping for a JB win!

. Cant wait for malaysia, still hoping for a JB win!
are u Button fans on a fantasy cloud.he couldnt overtake kimi even on new tyres...

well done mr comedian!! thats a totally different situation. True button couldnt pass kimi, am I pretending he could have?

well done mr comedian!! thats a totally different situation. True button couldnt pass kimi, am I pretending he could have?
with a car that was lapping faster than the mclaren through out the race and new set of tyres....

Rosberg did the fastest lap of all, are u suggesting he should have passed everyone and won?

I'll be honest, I dont understand why JB had no problem passing JPM but when he was behind Kimi he couldnt get close enough

Rosberg did the fastest lap of all, are u suggesting he should have passed everyone and won?

eureks,a new discovery u have reading problems.... as well as ......... "doll probs" ;)

with a car that was lapping faster than the mclaren through out the race and new set of tyres....

by faster than mclaren , i meant "faster throughout the race" not on one inlap....

anyways rosberg overtook more drivers in race than button has ever done over a single race distance...

I'll be honest, I dont understand why JB had no problem passing JPM but when he was behind Kimi he couldnt get close enough
jpm had engine mapping problems,nobert haug mentions in an interview that he did not have the optimum set up when the engine was on "economy mode" ......

whereas kimi had no such issues...

you're clearly an immature little breast just trying to pee me off by talking out your backside about Button's race, but I'm not going to stoop to your low level.

Looks like Mclaren have a great car then, Kimi went from last to 3rd and JPM managed 5th even with car troubles

Kimi went from last to 3rd and JPM managed 5th even with car troubles
who denied the fact that mclaren have a good package....i think its time for a new thread...

narain, just crawl back under thr rock from whence you came! Your only trying to stir up trouble and I for one will not have it!

narain, just crawl back under thr rock from whence you came! Your only trying to stir up trouble and I for one will not have it!
shut up ! LoL!

I've seen some pathetic members but narain fan is up there with the worst of them
the fact that u attack me personally shows that u have no points to argue ur case ...

loser

Narain, just shut the hell up for once, jesus christ! Your such a pain in the arse honestly!

Narain, just shut the hell up for once, jesus christ! Your such a pain in the arse honestly!
mind ur business,who the hell do u think u are to tell me to shut up :nono1:

I'm a very valued member of this here forum, so I have the right to tell inferior members to shut up :naughty::lol:

BTW i love ur simba sig!

I'm a very valued member of this here forum, so I have the right to tell inferior members to shut up :naughty::lol:
thanks for the joke.had a good laugh

I love it here, makes me feel young again.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I remember being 5 years old as well.

I've seen some pathetic members but narain fan is up there with the worst of them

Yes. The competition will be intense though. We seem to attract them.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I remember being 5 years old as well.

Oh here we go. Gramps is starting another story of times long ago... ;)