Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

My New Car--now with new pics!!

:D Damn I went and did it, bought a new car(well ordered it) a 2006 Mustang GT. Premium

click on thisMustang GT

and click the prompts for the GT coupe premium, V-8 4.6L. 300 hp, 5 speed stick, 18" wheels, leather interior, shaker 500 sound system, interior up-grade and tungsten grey exterior/black interior.........abs, traction control :D:D:D:D

:D Manual trans 3:55 gears, not the best American car but the one i want, it's made to look like the '69 Mustang (my wifes car) but it flys like a bat out of hell and handles like a dream...........

:clap3: good car

congratulations...

:eusa_think: why didnt u buy a ferrari :eusa_think:

Money :P

:D Manual trans 3:55 gears, not the best American car but the one i want, it's made to look like the '69 Mustang (my wifes car) but it flys like a bat out of hell and handles like a dream...........

Ah manual, that almost makes it acceptable.

almost :P

Hey Pump, I got to drive one of the 300 bhp Mustang GTs on the track at the 2005 Edmonton Champ Car Grand Prix. Very very very sweet ride, pal - I was impressed. Dollar for dollar, it is without doubt one of the best performance cars on the market. My only criticism is the live axle rear end (should have been IRS), but otherwise, I'd buy one.

Instead, I'm leaning towards the Saturn Sky, or the Opel GT as it's known in Europe.

Here's a pic:

SATURNSKY800x600.jpg

:D That Sky is sweet!, I still have my '68 'vette for that independant feel, but this is my mid-life crises car or as my wife says my new mistress :lol: Now it's just the wait for it to get here.................

Hey Pump, I got to drive one of the 300 bhp Mustang GTs on the track at the 2005 Edmonton Champ Car Grand Prix. Very very very sweet ride, pal - I was impressed. Dollar for dollar, it is without doubt one of the best performance cars on the market. My only criticism is the live axle rear end (should have been IRS), but otherwise, I'd buy one.

Instead, I'm leaning towards the Saturn Sky, or the Opel GT as it's known in Europe.

Here's a pic:

:mellow:

you're male right?

:P

:mellow:

you're male right?

:P

what's not to like cav? 177 bhp powering just 2860 lbs - that's 0-60 (100km/h) in just 7.2 seconds and a power to weight ratio of 16.1 lbs per bhp. That's not bad for only $25,000 US. You'd be hard pressed to find anything better in that price range.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: YAHOOOOOOO! they made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I got they car I wanted only in a different color............white..............and now it's sitting in my driveway....pics of me and the 'stang in a couple of days :yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: YAHOOOOOOO! they made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I got they car I wanted only in a different color............white..............and now it's sitting in my driveway....pics of me and the 'stang in a couple of days :yahoo:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

:D Here they are.....hope this works :D

:D Here they are.....hope this works :D

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Nice to meet you pump!

you deserve such happiness man!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

:D Thanks ecap :thbup: I'm no longer a ghost on this forum :lol::lol:

Nice wheels mate! :clap3:

Shame about the old fart standing next to it! :lol:

It's good to have a face to go with the name :D