Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyria

Team Mates

I cant believe you're calling me rude, after you've just tried telling me not to voice my opinion.

You do indeed have a right to make a statement or an opinion, but instead of doing that you're just telling me not to say I think kimi is better than alonso

Try saying something constructive instead of just arguing

omg.. can't u understand me :unsure:

sure u CAN VOICE your opinion,but please not to over reacting especially there's also alonso's fans around here.....

This is like trying to argue with immature children so i'm not going to bother any more, think what you want. I've told you my opinion and you people are so far jammed up alonso's backside that you cant take the time to accept it and argue CONSTRUCTIVELY, that means not just saying "you're pathetic" or "stop saying kimi is faster"

"saying kimi is faster"

i think you are telling that to yourself

This has turned out to be the worst tread ever.

yes its a shame because we welcome new members but this one just appears to want to start fights

This has turned out to be the worst tread ever.

i can see that :unsure:

yes its a shame because we welcome new members but this one just appears to want to start fights

ohhh,come on.. you make me saying that..

after all ur comment :rolleyes:

i can see that :unsure:

ohhh,come on.. you make me saying that..

after all ur comment :rolleyes:

What do u mean all my comments??!!! I have been completely reasonable, I didnt insult ur beloved alonso at all!!!

What do u mean all my comments??!!! I have been completely reasonable, I didnt insult ur beloved alonso at all!!!

Come on Jems, you can

Come on Jems, you can expect banishing FA in the way you do and find no answer... :naughty:

Oh, no worries... :D

yeah lol :rolleyes:

Read what I posted again, I wasnt banishing alonso (the correct english is bashing/attacking/insulting, 'banish' means send someone away), I think I was very reasonable and voiced my opinion without being immature or harsh

I think I was very reasonable and voiced my opinion without being immature or harsh

what do u expect from alonso's fans :rolleyes:

feeling pleased with all criticise on him :rolleyes:

I take a LOT of criticism from Button but try and argue back using evidence, rather than just biting back and being an idiot! I would expect the same from alonso fans.

Anyway, I'm not criticising Alonso, read my earlier post again when I was explaining it to nojvnof1.

I wasnt banishing alonso (the correct english is bashing/attacking/insulting, 'banish' means send someone away)

Thanks for this Jems... ;)

Thanks for this Jems... ;)

you're welcome - I have high respect for anyone who is able to learn a second language, I did french all through school til I was 18 and I still cant understand it!

I take a LOT of criticism from Button but try and argue back using evidence, rather than just biting back and being an idiot! I would expect the same from alonso fans.

Anyway, I'm not criticising Alonso, read my earlier post again when I was explaining it to nojvnof1.

well,guess that im not like you huh :rolleyes:

my point is i JUST don't like ppl calling him lucky and so does

other ****thing****

Give up Jem, this person is irrational. Every driver has luck along the way. We know that you are not saying that it is all luck.

Give up Jem, this person is irrational. Every driver has luck along the way. We know that you are not saying that it is all luck.

wow - its refreshing to see some maturity, thankyou. What I explained earlier isnt that hard to understand!

ohh well,i guess that is for me huh :rolleyes:

(please don't deny it jem)

ohh well,i guess that is for me huh :rolleyes:

(please don't deny it jem)

[/quote

I'm not implying or denying anything! Peace people

im not soo 'addicted' to alonso..

i just don't like ppl calling him lucky and whatever things..

for me,he deserve to be the world champion :mellow:

and for u jems,sorry for all that mess

Alonso can be lucky and still deserve to win, Caja. He was, in a sense, lucky that McLaren were so unreliable but he drove well, error free and very consistently as well throughout the whole season..

In my opinion, all those drivers who became champions, deserved to be champions. Yes, even Jacques Villeneuve. ;)