Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Rosberg And Klien. The Unsung Heroes F1?

I remember Rosberg and Klien were just given no attention what so ever. But now Rosberg is in a Williams and is showing his talent, people are now giving him praise. As for Klien, he never seems to get hardly any praise. He consistantly beats DC by far and hes atm always been in the last round of qualifying. In a Red Bull! These two drivers deserve top drives and Rosberg I can see going to Renault in the future and Red Bull now have Newey so Klien should stay and have a Newey designed car. Do you guys agree they are stars of the future? Who else do you think is a unsung hero in F1?

NR could also stay at Williams.. I think they will be at the top at the end of the season...

Klein is very underrated in my opinion.

As for the stars of the future, I'd say Rosberg is definitely one of them, alongside Kovalainen, Hamilton, Premat, Speed, Klein, Lapierre etc.

It will be great to see them battle alongside Alonso, Kimi, Button etc

The future of F1 is in very good hands

As for the stars of the future, I'd say Rosberg is definitely one of them, alongside Kovalainen, Hamilton, Premat, Speed, Klein, Lapierre etc.

Yes indeed!!!despite his contact with Kimi,Klien did another stunning performance yesterday,while Nico has been simply greatSpeed has kept Liuzzi behind him in the race...I think next year Red Bull line up will be Klien and Speed

Yes, there are lots of new talents out there! I don't think Klien is sensational myself and I'll wait and see on Speed but Hamilton, Kovalainen and Rosberg are exciting.

I am very MAD at Klien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i understand you. Klien is quite a "dangerous" driver :(

Yes, there are lots of new talents out there! I don't think Klien is sensational myself and I'll wait and see on Speed but Hamilton, Kovalainen and Rosberg are exciting.

I agree with you. Klien is not a rookie. Rosberg has shown in just two races more than Klien in two years...

You said it mate :clap3:

Yes, there are lots of new talents out there! I'll wait and see on Speed but Hamilton, Kovalainen and Rosberg are exciting.

:)

Nico yes, but Klien no....he needs to get out of Red Bull if he wants to further his career, otherwise he'll be butt shuffled between RBR and STR.

Nico will get to the point where he will have the pick of any team he so chooses. I'd say he'll stay at Williams until at least the end of 2008 season. Then maybe a switch to McLaren, hopefully taking the No.1 there with him

Nico will have a very long and good career, though I certainly hope he dosnt do a Button and have a crap second season due to the money!

[...]though I certainly hope he dosnt do a Button and have a crap second season due to the money!

FW and PH will no doubt help NR in that respect. ;)

Nico certainly has impressed me a lot in the last 2 races. Button had a brilliant debut year yet people still doubt him, so I guess Nico's career will depend on what team(s) he signs for and how competitive they are. Klien in a newey-designed RBR in 07 could be a frontrunner who knows. He doesnt make silly mistakes and seems to be a brilliant qualifier, he could end DC's career this year!!!

Nico will have a very long and good career, though I certainly hope he dosnt do a Button and have a crap second season due to the money!

He already has got A LOT of money thanks to his father so he won't be impressed believe me..

Klien has come on well over the last couple of years. Having the stability to complete an entire season instead of sharing with Liuzzi can only be a positive thing for him. However, i know the RB's haven't been great cars but i don't see the flair in Klien that Rosberg has demonstrated so far.

I was really impressed with Nico over the weekend. Not only in his performance but also whenever interviewed he displayed a maturityand modesty that belies his years. He is utterly impressive and know driver has exploded on the scene in this kind of way since Kimi, IMO.

Klien has come on well over the last couple of years. Having the stability to complete an entire season instead of sharing with Liuzzi can only be a positive thing for him. However, i know the RB's haven't been great cars but i don't see the flair in Klien that Rosberg has demonstrated so far.

I was really impressed with Nico over the weekend. Not only in his performance but also whenever interviewed he displayed a maturityand modesty that belies his years. He is utterly impressive and know driver has exploded on the scene in this kind of way since Kimi, IMO.

I know what you mean with "flair". Klien doesnt seem to have the young gun flair, because he isnt a young gun, in my opinion hes VERY reliable and always qualifys highly. Doesnt make silly mistakes so I believe hes a great driver to have in your team because he always bring the car home. Except Malaysia because Kimi was to aggressive, I mean I saw it and Klien had no where to go so Kimi cut him up, Kimi was just attacking to much considering he had a stragedy which was good for the whole race not one which he had to pass everyone on the first lap. I mean he had the fastest car. Thats why Alonso is champion. Because he thinks about the race not the first lap.

Nico Rosberg and Christian Klien would be an awesome partnership for a team in my opinion.

As you can tell Im a Klien fan :naughty: but in all fairness you have to say he is the number one driver out of all the Red Bull Drivers.

Nico yes, but Klien no....he needs to get out of Red Bull if he wants to further his career, otherwise he'll be butt shuffled between RBR and STR.

Nico will get to the point where he will have the pick of any team he so chooses. I'd say he'll stay at Williams until at least the end of 2008 season. Then maybe a switch to McLaren, hopefully taking the No.1 there with him

:welcome: Nicofan

I know what you mean with "flair". Klien doesnt seem to have the young gun flair, because he isnt a young gun, in my opinion hes VERY reliable and always qualifys highly. Doesnt make silly mistakes so I believe hes a great driver to have in your team because he always bring the car home. Except Malaysia because Kimi was to aggressive, I mean I saw it and Klien had no where to go so Kimi cut him up, Kimi was just attacking to much considering he had a stragedy which was good for the whole race not one which he had to pass everyone on the first lap. I mean he had the fastest car. Thats why Alonso is champion. Because he thinks about the race not the first lap.

Nico Rosberg and Christian Klien would be an awesome partnership for a team in my opinion.

As you can tell Im a Klien fan :naughty: but in all fairness you have to say he is the number one driver out of all the Red Bull Drivers.

I agree with you to about Kliens credentials as a safe bet and he is definitely doing well vs Coultard's considerable extra experience, DC should be walking all over him. I don't hink you can blame Kimi for Malaysia though, it was more a racing incident than anything else and a real shame for both parties respective races. I was looking to seeing Kimi come through as much as i'm sure you were with Klien.

Roseberg is definetly not a hero yet. He has only one and a half race on his back. Furthermore, he has recieved a lot of good PR, among this is being on the cover of Autosport given the title rookie rocket. I have no doubt he will become a force in the future, maybe even in '07, but for now he has more than his fair share of hype.

I don't hold Klien in high regards at all. What is it now, 100 GP's? He has a very slow leraning curve. If he is so hot Sh#t, why has not some of the bigger teams snatched him up? Why did Ferrari pick Massa over him if he is the bomb? Thats right, he's not.

Roseberg is definetly not a hero yet. He has only one and a half race on his back. Furthermore, he has recieved a lot of good PR, among this is being on the cover of Autosport given the title rookie rocket. I have no doubt he will become a force in the future, maybe even in '07, but for now he has more than his fair share of hype.

I don't hold Klien in high regards at all. What is it now, 100 GP's? He has a very slow leraning curve. If he is so hot Sh#t, why has not some of the bigger teams snatched him up? Why did Ferrari pick Massa over him if he is the bomb? Thats right, he's not.

You do realise Klien is sponsored by Red Bull. Do you seriously think Red Bull are just going to randomly let a good racing driver go ? :blink: Plus anyways BMW and Williams were willing to sign him after his second season but Red Bull gave them the hands off. This is what I mean when people bash him because hes not setting the world alight. I dont think he can in a RBR this season but next in a Newey designed car he can. Plus its i think only 30 starts around that figure. Hardly a hundred dont you think :eusa_think: I think he has had 1 and a half worth of F1 racing which is alot less than Kimi and Alonso had Plus Kimi was at Mclaren in his second season so was Alonso. Its not difficult to become noticed if your driving for a top team. For example Alonso drove for Minardi really well and when Falvio chose him over Button the world was outraged ! Now look.

I agree with you to about Kliens credentials as a safe bet and he is definitely doing well vs Coultard's considerable extra experience, DC should be walking all over him. I don't hink you can blame Kimi for Malaysia though, it was more a racing incident than anything else and a real shame for both parties respective races. I was looking to seeing Kimi come through as much as i'm sure you were with Klien.

Yeah I agree actually with ya there I look and its just a racing incident but I knew Kimi would go off though cos I thought he was way too aggressive. I love them both Kimi and Klien are 2 of my favourite drivers so is Villeneuve! I like Rosberg but I prefer Villeneuve and Klien and Kimi. IMO Rosberg is too nice lol :D .

Rosberg is too nice lol :D .

Let's see how nice Webber thinks he is, come flag fall at Brazil. :P