Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fisichella Wins In Sepang

Do you think that Flavio wants GF to be #1 driver for Renault this year???

So Massa didn't let MS in front.....that's good to see!

8 laps.... 8 laps and there just HAD to be an engine blow. Bloody crap bmw engines.

Well it was his turn ;)

Nice race from JV too, and Ralf, and Massa.

Bad race for Button and Alonso.

Bad race for Button and Alonso.

Have you gone crazy? :blink:

Do you think that Flavio wants GF to be #1 driver for Renault this year???

Flavio wants the title and Giancarlo is not going to achieve it :naughty:

Have you gone crazy? :blink:

Flavio wants the title and Giancarlo is not going to achieve it :naughty:

Well in that case, I hope taht even FA will not win the title this year! :naughty::naughty:

Alonso was great today

Alonso has same luck as MS!!! nothing more :mf_tongue::rolleyes:

How was Alonso great :blink:

He was lucky enough to get to third at the start, and still made no impression on his teammate.

Well in that case, I hope taht even FA will not win the title this year! :naughty::naughty:

Alonso has same luck as MS!!! nothing more :mf_tongue::rolleyes:

Maybe but for sure he

excuses excuses, when Fisi used to have problems it was 'great drive from Alonso', now the boots on the other foot eh :naughty:

8 laps.... 8 laps and there just HAD to be an engine blow. Bloody crap bmw engines.

awww, it was his 100th gp as well :(

He was lucky enough to get to third at the start, and still made no impression on his teammate.

:clap3::clap3::roll::roll:

Full tank, with no new tyres... Yeah, Fernando start had nothing to do with his habilities, i agree :D

excuses excuses, when Fisi used to have problems it was 'great drive from Alonso', now the boots on the other foot eh :naughty:

Excuses? What? :king:

:huh: starts in F1 are mostly automated now, no ability needed

:roll::roll::roll:

Alonso benefitted massively by Button's bad luck of those backmarkers costing him over 3 seconds, and before that getting stuck behind monty after his first stop! Alonso was good, but I have to give this one to fisi really, he was the better of the two today!

lap 45 9.9 secs... (2 secs faster than fisico in this lap)

lap 46 8.7 s ecs

team tells him to ease off and take it easy ...and at the end...of lap 56 4.58 secs behind

considering his fuel load a great drive ...

1 stopping for massa paid off well

Indeed it did.

1 stopping for rubens however diod not work out right, 1 lap down on his teamate, thats worse than Sato! :lol:

lap 45 9.9 secs... (2 secs faster than fisico in this lap)

lap 46 8.7 s ecs

team tells him to ease off and take it easy ...and at the end...of lap 56 4.58 secs behind

considering his fuel load a great drive ...

I would still give fisi this race though as considering he is considerably slower than Alonso he still managed to win and Alonso's first and second pits were shorter than fisi's and he had less fuel after his stops. And as i have said, if JB wouldnt have been hit with bad luck again (stupid speed (my new enemy!(what a surprise, hes an american!))) Alonso would have been third. Though when you think about it, 9 second between top 3 and JB and alonso had old engines then they were both quite good. Fisi did have the advantage of a fresh new engine!

Alonso benefitted massively by Button's bad luck of those backmarkers costing him over 3 seconds, and before that getting stuck behind monty after his first stop! Alonso was good, but I have to give this one to fisi really, he was the better of the two today!

No way mate!!!!

Fisi is a well deserving winner but Fernando was AT LEAST as brilliant as Fisi. Have you seen the fastest lap stats? :naughty:

No, not yet, though if alonso was faster with an older engine then he will get my driver of the day title!

if alonso was faster with an older engine then he will get my driver of the day title!

How come??? :eusa_think: GF deserve the title of the day....

GREAT RACE FROM MASSA!!!!!!!!Sincerely it's the first time Schumacher has been beaten fair and square by his teammate.Felipe started 10 places behind him and terminated in front.

Indeed it did.

1 stopping for rubens however diod not work out right, 1 lap down on his teamate, thats worse than Sato! :lol:

I would still give fisi this race though as considering he is considerably slower than Alonso he still managed to win and Alonso's first and second pits were shorter than fisi's and he had less fuel after his stops. And as i have said, if JB wouldnt have been hit with bad luck again (stupid speed (my new enemy!(what a surprise, hes an american!))) Alonso would have been third. Though when you think about it, 9 second between top 3 and JB and alonso had old engines then they were both quite good. Fisi did have the advantage of a fresh new engine!

I'm sad JR but even if Jenson would have been ahead after the pit stops I doubt he could have been able to keep Fernando behind,the Renaults were just too quick

Fisi was on the pace today so really good news for Renault (as far as i remember that only happened last year in Barcelona and Silverstone).

True Jenson has had a lot of bad luck with the traffic, overall before his first pit stop ( i think it was the first one)