Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATB F1

THE 2001 F1 SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP

Thats a tough call after just one race, but judging by what we have seen, i think its going to be another two horse race between Ferrari and McLaren for the constructors and between Schuey and Hakkinen for the drivers although I would not count Coulthard out this year either.

Judging by the betting odds with our betting partner, it seems the good money is on Schuey at this stage in the year but with Coulthard at 4.75 and Hakkinen at 3.5 they may be worth a bet for the crown.

Personally, I want Jordan to do well this year, it was a shame that their 2000 performance didnt hold up to their 1999 gig.

cheers

I totally agree with Total F1_Wez.....it goona be another back and forth season with McLAREN & FERRARI. My bets are on Hakkinen for DRIVERS CHAMPOINSHIP. I don't know why. Even with al the odds and statistical anaylsis, my gut tells me it's Hakkinen. And it's so hard for me to go with that since i'm all about the SCUDERIA FERRARI.....you're looking at one hard-core member of the Tifosi.....CONSTRUCTORS....going to my boys over @ FERRARI......

I am really excited about this year since I am so torn between FERRARI & McLAREN.......and one more thing, and this is for TOTAL F1_WEZ...David who ???

Well guys this one is for MS,and the Ferrari team will take the CWC,I don't think that MH will be even close this year but you never know,DC has the same problem that Rubens B has,they are the second drivers on their teams,I would look for JV and HHF to battle for second in the points,but that also could be wishfull thinking.

Although I love Ferrari through and through, i would love to see Sauber get somewhere this year. [They have such pretty cars, i am sure that's why women love them!]

but seriously, they have been at the top before, and it must be hard for them to continually struggle each year. They are looking dangerous this year, so I am hoping they can make it to within the top 3.

As for 1 and 2, it has to be Ferrari and McLaren. My bet is on Schumacher to further establish his supremacy and for Coulthard to be given a 'helping hand' for 2nd by his team members [as he did so very obviously for Mika, surely its payback time?]

As for Constructors.....i believe the Ferrari is more reliable and will therefore win that one.

Hi all

ATB F1 - You could be spot on with your "Davd Who" quote.

It seems in F1 that nice guys finish last, just look at DC and Herbert...

I'll throw my hat into the ring for schuey then coulthard.  mika third.  i'd love to see jordan putting some pressure aswell.  i'm australian and would also like to see the minardi team put on a show (on track would be best) for the new team owner.

ROFLMAO!!!

:D

that last statement cracked me up darkroam...

minardi would love to have a non-Zanardi type year.

remember ralf schumacher's first year on the track...well mainly off it.....it was always a case of who was he going to take out as he went off!

it would be good for minardi to do well but i agree, staying on the track [regardless of whether its due to driver competence or reliability] would be awesome

GO AUSSIES GO!

I was going to say it would be a Ferrari white wash - but it's more red...

Definitely a Schumacher and Ferrari deal this year - it's who comes behind and how they get there that is going to be worth looking out for. The F-2001 has too much of an advantage over MP4-16...then again, I'm usually wrong!

at this rate its gonna be red cars first across the line for the whole season...

I see F1 bookmakers going under this year...

:o