Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

busami

'Red Bull Racing Could Give Montoya Wings'

'Red Bull Racing could give Montoya wings'

Should Juan Pablo Montoya be in need of a new job at the end of this season, Red Bull Racing intend being the first - and, Christian Horner hopes, also the last - to offer the Colombian employment.

Ever since McLaren announced in December that they'd signed Fernando Alonso for 2007, leaving just one race-seat available, Montoya's future with the Woking-based team has been looking rather bleak.

Not only is he out of contract at the end of the year but it also doesn't seem the team is rushing to prepare a new one, waiting instead to see what Kimi Raikkonen decides to do.

And should the Finn, who McLaren have made it clear is the one they want as Alonso's 2007 team-mate, contradict current rumours by staying where he is, Montoya would then be in need of a new team to race for.

And Red Bull Racing boss Horner believes his team would be the perfect solution to the 30-year-old's dilemma.

"I think if somebody were to give him the right environment and get inside his head, he has so much more ability to exploit," Horner told Motorsport News.

But whether or not Montoya even considers Red Bull at option, he isn't letting on. However, he did admit that he's already looking around to see what options he has.

"I'm talking to Ron a lot about next year and I'm talking to a few other people," Montoya told ITV.

"I think you need to make a decision about what's going to be the best choice in the long term.

"You can't focus on this year or next year, you need to look into the future and say what is going to be your best choice and then make your decision."

They will have to be enormous wings to pick juan ate all the pies montoya off the ground!

TBH though, Red Bull are a safe bet for the future

Coulthard cant win can he. He was with McLaren and was pushed out because of fatso so he joined Red Bull and their is a possibilty that he will be pushed out by fatso again.

True, but hopefully coulthard will completely thrash klien again and retain his place!

Coulthard cant win can he. He was with McLaren and was pushed out because of fatso so he joined Red Bull and their is a possibilty that he will be pushed out by fatso again.

Now, ain't that a b................... :smoke::smoke:

True, but hopefully coulthard will completely thrash klien again and retain his place!

Yeah, and Klien will go to STR and they will sack Speed. Then in 2007 DC will smash Montoya.

They will have to be enormous wings to pick juan ate all the pies montoya off the ground!

I'm sure Juan is hungry for more pies.....i mean wins :D:D:D

lol

dosnt take a lot to beat juan ate all the pies does it? Kimi isnt finding it too difficult!

lol

dosnt take a lot to beat juan ate all the pies does it? Kimi isnt finding it too difficult!

That's coz Kimi drink all the Vodka Raikonnen has all the support frm the Big Don Dennis

What a load of bulls##t I'm reading here!!!!

1)At the moment Klien is having the upper hand over DC,DC is old Klien a promising young guy,so DC will go

2)Speed is good so he won't get sacked...he has more chances to step up to Red Bull than fatty to join the squad

What a load of bulls##t I'm reading here!!!!

2)Speed is good so he won't get sacked...he has more chances to step up to Red Bull than fatty to join the squad

To bad that he's running at SlowSpeed :D:D:D

Yeah, and Klien will go to STR and they will sack Speed. Then in 2007 DC will smash Montoya.

Coulthard alike Villenuve and Schumacher is showing his age. Montoya would easily thrash him if he moved the RBR in 2007.

Coulthard alike Villenuve and Schumacher is showing his age. Montoya would easily thrash him if he moved the RBR in 2007.

Hmm