Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyria

Getting To Know You.

1. Name the last book you read Well Im reading House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

2. Your favourite alcoholic/ non alcoholic tipple Well for some reason I love the taste of shandy Ill drink it all the time !

3. How do you take your coffee Lots of milk but not gallons ! BUT usaully tea all the way with sweeteners and milk

4. If you could make one rule for others what would it be? Enjoy life to the full

5. Your favourite ice cream flavour Toffee and the toffee bits !

6. The colour of your hair and eyes Brown and ... Brown

7. When you buy something new do you read the instructions or assume you know how to work it anyway? I work it out and then if i cant ill read the instructions while on the bog :P

8. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? Scarlett Johansson :wub: Maybe get her number etc :P

9. Your favourite pizza topping Any thing maybe something quite spicy

10. Name the last album you bought Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

11. Do you smoke? Nope but have done it dont really see a good out come to it

12. If you could change one thing about yourself (looks/personality/bad habit) what would it be? To sometimes stop talking so much :P

:swoon: Shandy??? And what's worse, you've admitted it! Lemonade is ok. Beer is ok. But you must never ever mix the two. That's almost as bad as lager and lime! ^_^

:swoon: Shandy??? And what's worse, you've admitted it! Lemonade is ok. Beer is ok. But you must never ever mix the two. That's almost as bad as lager and lime! ^_^

I kno but its weird I mean I actually go to the shop and buy it in cans and love it ! Im 15 so im not really used to the beer thing yet but I still think ill be drinking Shandy for a while lol :P Looks like ill be a designated driver when we all go to the pub :D

Ah, I see. The canned stuff I can forgive you for. :D

yay :milk_carton: But still pretty pathetic lol :D

1. Name the last book you read - Valentino Rossi's autobiography called "What If I Had Never Tried It"

2. Your favourite alcoholic/ non alcoholic tipple - Crown Lager

3. How do you take your coffee - iced

4. If you could make one rule for others what would it be? - No JV bashing (I've heard enough to last me a lifetime)

5. Your favourite ice cream flavour - don't have one

6. The colour of your hair and eyes - brown

7. When you buy something new do you read the instructions or assume you know how to work it anyway? - Read instructions, less chance of stuffing something up :lol:

8. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? - I'd say Ayrton or Gilles, but since they've passed on, it would have to be Donald Trump

9. Your favourite pizza topping - any meat

10. Name the last album you bought - The Offspring: Greatest Hits

11. Do you smoke? - No

12. If you could change one thing about yourself (looks/personality/bad habit) what would it be? - exercise more

you still up my dear Lyria?

Hmm I post first thing in the morning usually around the 6.30 to 7am mark :unsure:

as a new girl round here ill answer these too - just for fun of course

1. Are you cute? - who knows - if i say yes then ill sound vain , if i say know then ill sound like a minger!

2. Are you single/married - very single :D

3. Would you like to make coffee for the man in your life as soon as he wakes up early in the morning, put his shoes away, bring the beer while he watches F1 etc etc. - nope im not a slave & anyway why should i ahve to miss the race

4. Would you stop supporting a driver like JV <--- (god, why do u choose him) and come over to the dark side, the side of the Mclaren boys. - sorry im a Schuamacher nut though when he retires may go for JPM then

5. Depending on question 2, do u like to travel? - love it (travelling)

6. Depending on question 1, are you slim, fat or deliciously curvy? - rather curvacious

7. Depending on question 1, once again, do you go for bald, bubbly waistline, beardy fella's - do have a strange fascination for baldies but not for beards

8. Who the hell is G4 and friends? - wont even answer that one

1. Name the last book you read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

2. Your favourite alcoholic/ non alcoholic tipple A good (expensive) Red

3. How do you take your coffee Don't, I drink Tea

4. If you could make one rule for others what would it be? Always be considerate

5. Your favourite ice cream flavour English Toffee

6. The colour of your hair and eyesEyes: Green, Hair:Brown

7. When you buy something new do you read the instructions or assume you know how to work it anyway?Pfft, instructions. Who needs em

8. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?Scarlett Johannssen, SHE'S HOT. And I've already met Jacques ^_^

9. Your favourite pizza topping Fresh Tomato, Fresh Basil, Mozzarella

10. Name the last album you boughtWolfmother

11. Do you smoke?No

12. If you could change one thing about yourself (looks/personality/bad habit) what would it be? Stop leaving things half done

1. Name the last book you read -Time Bomb by J Kellerman

2. Your favourite alcoholic/ non alcoholic tipple - red wine in winter, white in summer and beer when out

3. How do you take your coffee - strong and black

4. If you could make one rule for others what would it be? - smile a bit more, its free

5. Your favourite ice cream flavour - any Ben & Jerrys

6. The colour of your hair and eyesEyes: Brown eyes, red(dish) hair

7. When you buy something new do you read the instructions or assume you know how to work it anyway? - im a girl of course i read them - that way its done quickly & right

8. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? - would have to be Michael Schumacher though id be too awestruck to speak

9. Your favourite pizza topping - pepperoni with chilli powder

10. Name the last album you bought - Editors the Back Room

11. Do you smoke? - yep, even more so when i drink

12. If you could change one thing about yourself (looks/personality/bad habit) what would it be? - stop being so lazy :blush:

Hmm I post first thing in the morning usually around the 6.30 to 7am mark :unsure:

U're in Canada, behind us in South Africa, i posted it in the morning which means u were online in the evening, anyway, saw you're name present in the forum thats why i posted...

:)

Welcome Irishfemalefan! :welcome:

thanks for answering the fun quiz :)

U're in Canada, behind us in South Africa, i posted it in the morning which means u were online in the evening, anyway, saw you're name present in the forum thats why i posted...

Try England, not Canada.............

Try England, not Canada.............

"4 Oh I do like the McLaren boys but no one will ever stop me supporting Jacques, I'm the loyal type you

see"

??????

anyway, if she's only based in England....sowwy

as a new girl round here ill answer these too - just for fun of course

Fun's the name of the game here at Totalf1 - just ask Wes. Lyria did a great job setting the ball rolling on this issue but I can't help feeling that Brad's questions really get to the heart of the matter!

3. Would you like to make coffee for the man in your life as soon as he wakes up early in the morning, put his shoes away, bring the beer while he watches F1 etc etc. - nope im not a slave & anyway why should i ahve to miss the race

Be reasonable IFF: Sunday lunch can't cook itself now can it? No more than the dishes can wash themselves and Brad's beer fetch itself.

4. Would you stop supporting a driver like JV <--- (god, why do u choose him) and come over to the dark side, the side of the Mclaren boys. - sorry im a Schuamacher nut though when he retires may go for JPM then

Surely you can do better than JPM? ;)

PS For some reason I can't quote your reply properly.

Be reasonable IFF: Sunday lunch can't cook itself now can it? No more than the dishes can wash themselves and Brad's beer fetch itself.

haha thats what maids are for - im worth it :D:D it would take a very special man to come between me & my F1 :nono1:

Surely you can do better than JPM?

obviously nobody compares with the maestro that is MS but i ahve to face reality & acknoweldge he wont be around for ever - so im just looking for suitable replacements (none) - now if Adam Carroll came through from GP2 then that would be different - ahve to support the local talent of course :P

Good answer - we could all do with a maid or two. I sure they're good for all sorts of things! Also Lewis Hamilton would be a good bet, if you are a unionist/loyalist maybe.

Good answer - we could all do with a maid or two. I sure they're good for all sorts of things! Also Lewis Hamilton would be a good bet, if you are a unionist/loyalist maybe.

have to admit id never heard of him :blush::blush: had to google his name there

you can have him - ill stick to Carroll - not enough Irish drivers in motorsport (proabbly cos theyre all in the pub :D:D:D )

haha thats what maids are for - im worth it :D:D it would take a very special man to come between me & my F1 :nono1:

The ultimate test for a male F1 fan hehe :naughty:

uhm, it seems u girls are enjoying yourselfs....

The ultimate test for a male F1 fan hehe :naughty:

uhm, it seems u girls are enjoying yourselfs....

yep thanks :D:D

sure an F1 fan wouldnt want to come between me & my F1 - unless he was jealous of my admiration of Schumi of course :D

only GP ive been to i went on my own (too exciting or expensive for my friends) so theres definitely a vacancy there :blush::naughty:

I would have thought that being from N.Ireland, you'd want to be seen as N.Irish, rather than an Irish fan, or have I got that all wrong? I forget who wants what

I would have thought that being from N.Ireland, you'd want to be seen as N.Irish, rather than an Irish fan, or have I got that all wrong? I forget who wants what

sure i thought everybody in the world wanted to be Irish - or is that just the americans <_<

northern irish isnt actaully a recognised nationality - so its either really irish or british........... :eusa_think:

only GP ive been to i went on my own (too exciting or expensive for my friends) so theres definitely a vacancy there :blush::naughty:

a nice lady like you? hard to believe...

a nice lady like you? hard to believe...

i know isnt it just :clap3::clap3::blush: some blokes just have no taste :D:D:D:D

anyway im saving myself for when Michael gets bored of that old wife of his & gives me a call :drool::roll: