Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Bull fan ire

2006 Race Reports

The reporter for the Australian Gp will be:

cavallino

I hope cavllino will be able to give his report as it will be the first "live" report of the 2006 season.

Roll on the "true" start to the season

:honda::ferrari::cooper::lotus:

The reporter for the Australian Gp will be:

cavallino

I hope cavllino will be able to give his report as it will be the first "live" report of the 2006 season.

Roll on the "true" start to the season

:honda::ferrari::cooper::lotus:

I cant think of a less bias person for this role. Nothing is ever MS or Ferrari's fault and everyone else is to blame. Also apparently DC is a horrible person and more of a cheat than MS.

Oh come on! If you did a report I expect it would concentrate on DC. So what? A little bias is what we would expect from most forum members. I'm sure Cav will do a good job, regardless of his tifosi status.

Oh come on! If you did a report I expect it would concentrate on DC. So what? A little bias is what we would expect from most forum members. I'm sure Cav will do a good job, regardless of his tifosi status.

Which is exactly why i havent signed up. I personally like reading a nuteral point of view.

That's a fair point Ykick. But have we got enough completely impartial members? I still think Cav should have his turn. A little bias also gives the report a more personal flavour.

That's a fair point Ykick. But have we got enough completely impartial members? I still think Cav should have his turn. A little bias also gives the report a more personal flavour.

Your probley one of the more impartial members on the forum.

But have we got enough completely impartial members?

Hell, who and where are they? Hey wait, I'de say you fall in that catogory MG :)

Your probley one of the more impartial members on the forum.

he's beaten me by a few milliseconds of posting...

yes we cant judge cavallino before we've even read what he has to offer. Many professional race reports seem quite biased (eg F1 Racing, the most respected F1 magazine, portrays M Schumacher as God of F1, He Who Can Do No Wrong) so let Cav enjoy it, its only a bit of fun anyway

I thought the whole point of doing the race reports was to get different points of view. Everyone will see the race their own way and share their thoughts with everyone. I am sure someone will not be satisfied with every item in every race report, but that is the whole idea. Promote discussion with everyone in the group.

Not everyone can write a perfect report like JR... :D:lol:

I am sure even JPM fans snickered at the Fast food comments...

GO CAV!!!

Cheers for the compliment kennye, has to be said both mine and monza's reports were simply excellent! You have a tough job ahead of u cav!

And anyway, mine was relatively biased, barely touched on the backmarkers as im not interested in them!

just got back after driving all night, report should be up in a couple of days.

Could the race have been any worse for a Ferrari and Fisichella fan? :(

Yes it could cavallino. As a McLaren fan I must say JPM had a day to forget, also KR flatspotted his tyre when passing JB which made his nosecone go bust due to the vibrations. Without these problems he could have beaten FA. McLaren is going to win the next four races. Its a fact.

Button on BAR will not win this year (or ever). Aslo a fact.

I am not biased. Absolute truth