Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Murray Walker On Channel 10

Well, as I bet all the Aussies can vouch, it was great to hear Murray Walker commentate during the second Friday practise session today. :)

He did a great job and could no doubt easily come out of retirment and call the F1 again full time.

Well, as I bet all the Aussies can vouch, it was great to hear Murray Walker commentate during the second Friday practise session today. :)

He did a great job and could no doubt easily come out of retirment and call the F1 again full time.

He is the voice of formula 1 and a great commentator. It was great to hear him again. I liked when he said "Villeneurve is faster than his teammate, probely because Heidfeld hasnt left the pits"

Such a pleasant experience not to hear James Allen!!!

Murray rocks!!!

You didn't miss it really, because you can't watch it. Only for Australia's coverage.

You didn't miss it really, because you can't watch it. Only for Australia's coverage.

Oh oh right then will he do one for British GP ? like a one off?

He might... he is deffinatley enjoying himself as much as ever and he did say he has been missing it a lot.

It was good to have him back on the airwaves, I laughed when he called Felipe, Fernando Massa, it was just like the good old days

It was good to have him back on the airwaves, I laughed when he called Felipe, Fernando Massa, it was just like the good old days

I laughed at that too. I also found it funny at the begining of the coverage when Crompton asked about Rosberg and Murray said he was sickened by him. "His young, he's smart, he's skill, he's good looking and its just not fair"

I wish we could clone Walker so we can have him commentating formula 1 for the next 50 years.