Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Ide: Worst Driver On The Grid

I must say thet Ide has proven to be a total disaster. If his superlicense is not revoked something is very wrong with FIA. :angry:

Thre spins in three minutes at ALbert Park first session of qualifying speaks for itself.

I dont think you could doubt that he is the worst on the grid. You cant just blame ide for Rubens position. Ide was terrible. Massa botched his session too.

Give Ide a break. This is his third GP and he is a car which is vastly slower than everyone else. Also he car is not only slow but it probley doesnt have very good traction control which means is spins easier. Give Ide time and im sure he wont make as many mistakes.

the first spin... fair enough... the second... ok... the third was terrible simpley for the fact it was on a lap he already spun on, so he didn't need to push or anything....

Anyway... Rubens is the worst driver on the grid. This has been shown nicely in 2006.

the first spin... fair enough... the second... ok... the third was terrible simpley for the fact it was on a lap he already spun on, so he didn't need to push or anything....

Anyway... Rubens is the worst driver on the grid. This has been shown nicely in 2006.

Rubens is struggling, but he wont be the worst driver in the grid for long as he wont be on the grid :P

No he is just having a bad time rubens but he will impove, but I still think that Jenson will have the better of him

Ide needs to just stop racing, he was off track 4 times in 10 minutes, caused a red flag and held up a car where he had ampel opertunities to back off and let RB pass

as for RB, he has had some of the worst luck imaginable, its rivaling kimi's, In Bahrain he looses 3rd gear, in Malysia his engine goes and in Oz he gets held up by the backmarker thats so slow a donkey could out race him

there are just some people who arnt fit to race, its time to get over the Japanese syndrom the FIA has

Every time the cameras go on board with this guy theres always trouble. :P

To be fair, I think the first time he had ever been inside a F1 car was a few weeks prior to the first race. He hasn't really had any time to test the car at all. Franck Montagny should of had his seat in the first place anyway... vastly more experianced.

Yet another prove that RB was/is only good when he's in the best car, which Ferrari was!

I wonder if MS would be as bad as RB....I think he would be!!!

Rubens' I think may be coming under fire if he dosn't finish in the points in OZ! And If JB finishes on the podium/wins and rubens' is out of the points then he deserves to be sacked as he is letting honda down massively!

Idea was absolutely disabolical today. That last spin was just dumb, end of story. He took an age to get it back to the pits. I thought he stalled it but he just took his time getting away.

As for Rubens, his timing was shocking, his pace was really nothing special either. Sure, Rubens got held up very very badly by Ide, but that was just one of a number of factors which led to Rubens not getting out of Session 1. He really needs a good race tomorrow.

And If JB finishes on the podium/wins and rubens' is out of the points then he deserves to be sacked as he is letting honda down massively!

I'll bet Honda are happy they played a part in JV's sacking. Not one but two underpeforming drivers to partner Button since Japan '03 ;)

Idea was absolutely disabolical today. That last spin was just dumb, end of story. He took an age to get it back to the pits. I thought he stalled it but he just took his time getting away.

As for Rubens, his timing was shocking, his pace was really nothing special either. Sure, Rubens got held up very very badly by Ide, but that was just one of a number of factors which led to Rubens not getting out of Session 1. He really needs a good race tomorrow.

I'll bet Honda are happy they played a part in JV's sacking. Not one but two underpeforming drivers to partner Button since Japan '03 ;)

I would hate to say it but I think Sato was comparing better to Button than what Rubens is. Maybe they didnt need to sack sato and then we would have to worry about super aguri being on the grid

IMO they would have been better sticking with JV! if he has the motivation and car he is rather good!

guys give IDE a break - everyone has to start & learn somewhere - plus hes in remodeled ancient car - i wouls say even the best would struggle for a bit with that - if he doesnt improve AT ALL with more practice then slate him :(

as for Reubens im sure whn he gets used to the car peoperly his performances will improve greatly - again he shouldnt be slated just yet - was Jenson pure hot in the car when he 1st started in it - what about JV (former world champion too) ;)

I've actually stood up for him all season so far. Sure his pace isn't great, but he had hardly any testing, the car is nothing special and he's a rookie, so it explains alot of it, and I said he'd do well to keep his nose clean, which so far he has.

Today however, was just a show of utter ineptitude not belonging on an F1 racetrack, period.

was Jenson pure hot in the car when he 1st started in it -

When he started at BAR? Yes he was, he had a great year in 2003. Rubens has been poor all year.

I've actually stood up for him all season so far.

+ Rubens has been poor all year.

is this not just the 3rd race weekend this season or have i missed something <_<<_<

i dont think its fair to judge on performances just YET - the 1st & 2nd weekends are not usually a great indicator of future performances - Fisichella ran away with last years 1st race - and not much else :eusa_think:

is this not just the 3rd race weekend this season or have i missed something

Yep, 3rd race. The prior two races, which make up this whole season so far, I've stood up for Ide.

I'm not writing them off yet. All I'm saying is that SO FAR, Rubens has been abysmal in comparison to Jenson, and today Ide was that too.

ok point taken - lets just hope for their sake & for that of us viewers that they improve greatly - espcecially Reubens - its hard to deny he defintiely does have talent & id like to see Jenson being challenged more

Honda is a well funded team, and rubens had plenty of testing miles over the winter. It is not like he is just getting beaten, he is getting mauled.

I must say thet Ide has proven to be a total disaster. If his superlicense is not revoked something is very wrong with FIA. :angry:

Thre spins in three minutes at ALbert Park first session of qualifying speaks for itself.

James and Martin said Ide had spun four times and I think he may have actually had another little off

Excellent post. Ide is an absolute joke. Interesting to hear his radio communication is in English, but we all know he can barely speak it. Just another example of how unprepared he is. I don't really blame him though. The problem is Honda bowing to Japanese opinion. The whole idea of SAF1 is ridiculous and demeans F1. Presumably upto now the other teams haven't complained too much as they've always jumped out of the way but now that he's disrupted the session in so many ways I wonder whether there'll be some harsh words behind closed doors.

Rubens was badly held up which may have cost him dearly but overall he was slow and as you say leaving it very late. They are probaby wishing they still had JV but I think RB will improve.

Ide is managing to make Takuma Sato look good, which is an impressive feat.

Remarkable.