Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

2006 Black List

Ok...I know it is to early to have a drivers black list....but lets hear it anyway :D .

1. MS

2. TM ( entered my 06 black list from the last year )

Well i think thats for now....maybe after next GP I'll add some more :naughty::naughty:

1.Scott 'not very' Speed(y)

2. Yuji Ide - though I don't hate him, he's just useless!

3. Felipe Massa

You must be pleased then that Massa did so well today.

We all know of his impetuousness, Murray. It harks back to the days of Eddie Irvine, I

Indeed Senna. Mind you MS is probably quite happy to have someone he can still beat. If Schumi's still around in a few years time I can see Ide getting a call.

Indeed Senna. Mind you MS is probably quite happy to have someone he can still beat. If Schumi's still around in a few years time I can see Ide getting a call.

Indeed Murray! :laughing:

1. Yuji Ide- not worthy of a drive

2. Takuma Sato- or, Crashuma.

Here are changes to my black list!!

1. Kimi "The Vodka Man" Raikonnen,

1.1. Mclaren Mercedes

2. MS

3. TM

1. Massa - really a danger to be anywhere near him during the race

2. Ide - same reason as above

Massa was punted by Nico.................

Massa was punted by Nico.................

actually the commentators over here seemed to think that Rosberg was actually the innocent party this time & that is either started by Klien or Massa

off to bed now but of course will watch the rerun more carefully later to see which is right

actually the commentators over here seemed to think that Rosberg was actually the innocent party this time & that is either started by Klien or Massa

off to bed now but of course will watch the rerun more carefully later to see which is right

Rosberg just was going round the outside, unfortunately got punted by the Red Bull going the wrong way which collected Rosberg, and in turn pushed him into Massa. Rosberg wasnt at fault, unfortunately he was on the outside of the track, and the Red Bull was just heading for him nowhere to go.

The thing that I remember thinking is that The Red Bull got a tag from the other Red Bull (need to watch it more closely too) to see if I'm right. But the initial tag seems to be RB to RB.

Anyway, I better go get some sleep too, thanks for reminding me :D

Nico says he was hit by Klien and thus him into Massa............

Beat you to it :D

:lol:

Nico says he was hit by Klien and thus him into Massa............

I didn't notice any redbull then...but if it's true then it's 2nd race in a row for Klien, taking people out of races. Not very impressive. :nono1::nono1:

I didn't notice any redbull then...but if it's true then it's 2nd race in a row for Klien, taking people out of races. Not very impressive. :nono1::nono1:

Yes, but Klien was the one who was tagged. It was very tight in the first corner, and I'm fairly sure Klien got a tag from a redbull. We'll have to see.

Yes, but Klien was the one who was tagged. It was very tight in the first corner, and I'm fairly sure Klien got a tag from a redbull. We'll have to see.

Here we go!

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/f1/2006/a...aus-tm-0664.jpg

Note the Red Bull on the grass, pretty sure its him who tagged Klien and sent him off. Afterall there is no other car near Klien in the shot to have punted him off the track.