Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

2006 Black List

Alonso :- being arrogant

JPM

Ide :- imola

barrichello:- making fake excuses

TM

Hmm

no one puts rosberg in so i guess everyone likes him

Heh, unless rookies are blatantly horrible (Ide) then it's not really worth blacklisting them. It's a wait-and-see thing. If they still suck in their second year, roast 'em.

Suzuka 1989 and 1990. Now tell me what Schumi did was cheating. I dare you.

Exactly AutoRacer5. This is why I am half sick of this forum. Schumacher dominated two seasons and because you don't support him or just don't like him you are anti-Schumacher. And if you are one of those stupid people that is anti-Schumacher and 'Senna is God' then just remember those two cheating events of Senna. What you will get if Ferrari and McLaren don't improve moving onto the more important stuff (something called the future) then Fernando Alonso will just dominate and lets just see how many people switch from loving him to disliking him.

Cheating. Quite a few people call this driver or that driver a cheater. Let me clear it all up for you.

Teams making illegal cars is cheating. Drivers fighting for position on-track is not. There are way too many rules, written and unwritten, concerning on-track behavior. Nobody seems to realize most of them hurt the whole point of a Sunday afternoon race. 22 guys get into their cars and race to finish first. It's pretty simple, really, and quite exciting when it happens.

MS punts JV into the grass; Senna takes out Prost; Ide shunts Albers. Who really gives a damn with any of it other than to say 'Those guys really drove with passion'. So your favorite driver couldn't hold the racing line and was shoved onto the grass? Get over it; that's racing, in it's trueist form.

Of course I'm living in a dream-world where common sense and perspective prevail. In reality I guess it's easier to bring down the competition with rules and calls of 'cheater' than to beat them with big balls and steely courage on-track (God, what a visual that leaves me with..ick).

I'll sum up: Get over it. Everything between the green and checkered flags is fair.

Edit: My rant wasn't aimed at any poster in particular, just at the general mood surrounding 'cheating' :D

Edit part deux: On my drive home I was thinking about this topic and, in the spirit of 'big balls' I'm gonna give credit to Ide for his attempt at overtaking Albers. Sure Ide is a joke, but he had the balls to try that move. I don't fault him for the move, just his failure to pull it off. I'm raising my glass of Topvar to Ide's big balls! :cheers:

Hmm

We only had 4 GP's ....wait a little bit more and you'll see some1 will put him on black list.. :D

hehe, spoke too soon, kos he is in mine from Bahrain.

1. MS (been there since 94 obviously... and AR, what he did was cheating)

2. RB (being an overrated lapdog who has an excuse everytime he doesn't win)

3. Rosberg

Rosberg being in mine is of course for the way people have reacted over bahrain. He took Heidfeld out in turn one, and then drove solidly back into the points. Fair enough, I'd have no problem if that was all there was too it.

But no people went crazy about how great he is, when if it had been a driver they didn't like, say Sato :P , they'd of been crucifying them for crashing into Heidfeld. So its not completely his fault he is black listed, but I can't stand how people reacted so he cops it anyway.

hehe, spoke too soon, kos he is in mine from Bahrain.

1. MS (been there since 94 obviously... and AR, what he did was cheating)

2. RB (being an overrated lapdog who has an excuse everytime he doesn't win)

3. Rosberg

Rosberg being in mine is of course for the way people have reacted over bahrain. He took Heidfeld out in turn one, and then drove solidly back into the points. Fair enough, I'd have no problem if that was all there was too it.

But no people went crazy about how great he is, when if it had been a driver they didn't like, say Sato :P , they'd of been crucifying them for crashing into Heidfeld. So its not completely his fault he is black listed, but I can't stand how people reacted so he cops it anyway.

haha.. sato seems to be doing a good job now... u should be rather happy....

Exactly AutoRacer5. This is why I am half sick of this forum. Schumacher dominated two seasons and because you don't support him or just don't like him you are anti-Schumacher. And if you are one of those stupid people that is anti-Schumacher and 'Senna is God' then just remember those two cheating events of Senna. What you will get if Ferrari and McLaren don't improve moving onto the more important stuff (something called the future) then Fernando Alonso will just dominate and lets just see how many people switch from loving him to disliking him.

I believe those who dislike schumi are not due to his recent domination in F1; it is due to his unsporting driving attitude in the past. Please look into his history book to get a clearer picture.

No doubt his is a good driver or prabably the best driver in the history book, but he is one of the worst or probably the worst driver in term of sportmanship. To me, I always put sportmanship at the first place in judging a driver.

By the way, he is still the master of F1 judging from his experience so far. :)

I believe those who dislike schumi are not due to his recent domination in F1; it is due to his unsporting driving attitude in the past. Please look into his history book to get a clearer picture.

No doubt his is a good driver or prabably the best driver in the history book, but he is one of the worst or probably the worst driver in term of sportmanship. To me, I always put sportmanship at the first place in judging a driver.

Adelaide 94 is partially why i dont like him but its also cos he doesnt like the british press and so doesnt always co-operate, its annoying! I dont mind him so much now but I didnt like him during 2002 and 2004 when everything kept going his way all the time, much like Alonso the last year or so. If alonso dominates this season, which I expect he will, people will get fedup of seeing him win and may grow to dislike him! I'm sure he'll still he loved all over spain though

FA is at the very top of my Black list, not because he took the title from MS but because everything hes said after it, hes acting as though he were the king of the world. (and he thinks himself a cowboy or something, whatever this dance is supposed to be)

Cheating. Quite a few people call this driver or that driver a cheater. Let me clear it all up for you.

Teams making illegal cars is cheating. Drivers fighting for position on-track is not. There are way too many rules, written and unwritten, concerning on-track behavior. Nobody seems to realize most of them hurt the whole point of a Sunday afternoon race. 22 guys get into their cars and race to finish first. It's pretty simple, really, and quite exciting when it happens.

MS punts JV into the grass; Senna takes out Prost; Ide shunts Albers. Who really gives a damn with any of it other than to say 'Those guys really drove with passion'. So your favorite driver couldn't hold the racing line and was shoved onto the grass? Get over it; that's racing, in it's trueist form.

Of course I'm living in a dream-world where common sense and perspective prevail. In reality I guess it's easier to bring down the competition with rules and calls of 'cheater' than to beat them with big balls and steely courage on-track (God, what a visual that leaves me with..ick).

I'll sum up: Get over it. Everything between the green and checkered flags is fair.

Finaly someone i can agree with on this subject. People call folowing the unwritten rules sportsmanship and not following them a disgrace. I call following them shooting yourself in the foot, if you want to win you do everything possible, not doing so is just hindering yourself. you might just have to step on someones feet, but in the end it's their fault they have them didnt move them when they saw you come along.

:welcome: Welcome to the forums! Nice to have a member who isnt afraid to bash Alonso!! where are u from?

Well I dont like FA as well :D ...but it's much better to see him winning the title than MS :angry: ..

Just look at the comments throughout this topic and particularly the one above mine.

Just look at the comments throughout this topic and particularly the one above mine.

What SchumiDeSuck wrote is 100% true....

it is due to his unsporting driving attitude in the past and coz FIA delegates always look the other way when MS did somethnig that should deserve him penalty!!!

What SchumiDeSuck wrote is 100% true....

it is due to his unsporting driving attitude in the past and coz FIA delegates always look the other way when MS did somethnig that should deserve him penalty!!!

:eusa_think: true, true very true... :eusa_think:

My black list so far -

1) Ide - what a pathetic example of a 'racing driver'. Useless.

2) Barrichello - everyone predicted a close fight with him & JB. But JB is crushing him and Rubens is just making excuses. Furthermore, he stated that he was over his issues and feeling comfortable with the car in Aus - then got crushed by JB once again.

Only those 2 so far. Would also like to take the opportunity to point out that Sato and Ralf are both doing brilliant jobs so far in 2006, we didnt expect that

Idle for having to learn how to drive a car on a formula circuit

Sato for being the ususal giapanese Kamikazze driver is always been and always will be

Button for still being unable to win a race after having a good car fo so long( facts speak for itself Barichello has won GPs button has won none ) . If he was has good as you say he is Ferrari would have gotten him and not Barichello, and I hate people that change their mind after signing cotracts.

Idle for having to learn how to drive a car on a formula circuit

Sato for being the ususal giapanese Kamikazze driver is always been and always will be

Button for still being unable to win a race after having a good car fo so long( facts speak for itself Barichello has won GPs button has won none ) . If he was has good as you say he is Ferrari would have gotten him and not Barichello, and I hate people that change their mind after signing cotracts.

if im not mistaken jb wasn in F1 when rb went to ferarri so of cause ferarri did not take him and besides ferarri doesn take in good drivers as they only accept mediocre drivers as their no 2...

yea vitomita u idiot JB was driving a rookie in F3 in 1999! You're just another one of those 'he hasnt won a race, he must be Sh#t' people - i'm sure my mum could have won races in barrichello's ferrari

My vote is for the the Imola TV director.... he was shocking.

Except for a few pit stops I dont think the camera was ever off Micheal Schumacher, yeah okay he was leading the race, but there was plenty more track action.

Do you remember seeing any other type of car other than the ones in shot of MS?!

i'm sure my mum could have won races in barrichello's ferrari

:clap3::clap3: ...with her eyes closed ;)

yea vitomita u idiot JB was driving a rookie in F3 in 1999! You're just another one of those 'he hasnt won a race, he must be Sh#t' people - i'm sure my mum could have won races in barrichello's ferrari

For the record Rubens was with Stewart in 1999 and got to ferrari in 2000 if memory serves me right, his contract was renewed in 2003, and why would ferrari want to have a bad driver ? I guarantee you Montezemolo takes only good drivers he will spend as much as needed to get a good driver which is why you will see KIMI with ferrari and not with renault because at renault would make only 8mil he is making 28 now at mClaren, and ferrari I am sure will pay more. I will bring this post up so that when Kimi joins Ferrari everybody will see who the idiot is.

For the record Rubens was with Stewart in 1999 and got to ferrari in 2000 if memory serves me right, his contract was renewed in 2003, and why would ferrari want to have a bad driver ? I guarantee you Montezemolo takes only good drivers he will spend as much as needed to get a good driver which is why you will see KIMI with ferrari and not with renault because at renault would make only 8mil he is making 28 now at mClaren, and ferrari I am sure will pay more. I will bring this post up so that when Kimi joins Ferrari everybody will see who the idiot is.

i thought the discussion was on JB not kimi... how exactly did u connect the 2? .... btw if my memory serves me right RB signed for ferarri in 99 and joined in 2000.... JB was in F3 in 99 so of cause ferarri did not pick him up... how many drivers do u know makes their debut in a ferrari...

and to answer ur question why would ferari want a bad driver... seriously if they were looking for a good driver then they would approached someone else other than FM ... they took massa coz he wont be challenging MS !!!

You're not an idiot to say kimi will move to ferrari, cos he probably will. But you were an idiot to say "Ferrari recruited rubens, not jenson" cos jenson wasnt even in f1 at the time!

You're not an idiot to say kimi will move to ferrari, cos he probably will. But you were an idiot to say "Ferrari recruited rubens, not jenson" cos jenson wasnt even in f1 at the time!

He was when in 2003 Rubens contract was renewed.

Why whould Ferrari hire bad drivers, so that they can loose the constractor Championship and have less money for the following year? so that michael is happy ? Please who aer you kidding.

This is a serious Business with a lot of money involved, even if Michael requested that he had a not competitive team mate ( whish is very unlikely ) do you think montezemolo would go for it and loose the constractor championship and the money with it just to make Michael happy.

ps. I think by the end of the year Massa is going to have more points then you Jenson not ruling in F1.

YOU ARE OVIOUSLY THE IDIOT HERE