Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

2006 Black List

Hey i never said ferrari recruited bad drivers

And in 2003 jenson already had a deal with BAR for 2004

By your reckoning, any driver who ferrari didnt sign in 2003 must be worse than barrichello?

i thought the discussion was on JB not kimi... how exactly did u connect the 2? .... btw if my memory serves me right RB signed for ferarri in 99 and joined in 2000.... JB was in F3 in 99 so of cause ferarri did not pick him up... how many drivers do u know makes their debut in a ferrari...

and to answer ur question why would ferari want a bad driver... seriously if they were looking for a good driver then they would approached someone else other than FM ... they took massa coz he wont be challenging MS !!!

Why whould Ferrari hire bad drivers, so that they can loose the constractor Championship and have less money for the following year? so that michael is happy ? Please who aer you kidding.

This is a serious Business with a lot of money involved, even if Michael requested that he had a not competitive team mate ( whish is very unlikely ) do you think montezemolo would go for it and loose the constractor championship and the money with it just to make Michael happy.

Why whould Ferrari hire bad drivers, so that they can loose the constractor Championship and have less money for the following year? so that michael is happy ? Please who aer you kidding.

This is a serious Business with a lot of money involved, even if Michael requested that he had a not competitive team mate ( whish is very unlikely ) do you think montezemolo would go for it and loose the constractor championship and the money with it just to make Michael happy.

Like it or not, but Irvine had to go coz MS didn't like him....so was RB....

Like it or not, but Irvine had to go coz MS didn't like him....so was RB....

Eddie Irvine just wasnt good enough to drive for Ferrari - nearly but not just quite - and thats coming from a fellow irish man/woman :thbdn:

Eddie Irvine just wasnt good enough to drive for Ferrari - nearly but not just quite - and thats coming from a fellow irish man/woman :thbdn:

Well as far as I know irvine had to go, coz he said that he'll not be #2 in Ferrari and will not help MS win the title.

Well as far as I know irvine had to go, coz he said that he'll not be #2 in Ferrari and will not help MS win the title.

he was given the perfect chance to win that for himself & just did not cut the mustard :thbdn:

True, he needed Mika Salo to help him.

he also needed MS help in the m'sian GP. .. ms moved over and let him pass and held up the rest of the field for irvine ....

but in any case the only reason irvine had his chance is coz ms injured himself in i think silverstone (not sure) otherwise i dun thik he would have finished 2nd tht yr...

Irvine was strong that year....and MS did try to help him that year, but clearly didn't wont him for his temamate next year if ms wanted to win the title without batteling it with his teammate!

but in any case the only reason irvine had his chance is coz ms injured himself in i think silverstone (not sure) otherwise i dun thik he would have finished 2nd tht yr...

I remember Schumacher injuring himself like it happened yesterday. I personally think the Ferrari was faster than the McLaren in 1999 because there is no chance that Irvine could compete for the championship without a superior car.

I remember Schumacher injuring himself like it happened yesterday. I personally think the Ferrari was faster than the McLaren in 1999 because there is no chance that Irvine could compete for the championship without a superior car.

agree 100%

Irvine was strong that year....and MS did try to help him that year, but clearly didn't wont him for his temamate next year if ms wanted to win the title without batteling it with his teammate!

Irvine was strong and consistent. When MS broke his leg, he and Irv were almost equal on points. I strongly disagree that the ferrari was a superior car, I think Irv stayed in the title fight because of mclarens blunders

Irvine was strong and consistent. When MS broke his leg, he and Irv were almost equal on points. I strongly disagree that the ferrari was a superior car, I think Irv stayed in the title fight because of mclarens blunders

Jem, Ferrari won the constructers that year with Michael having broken his leg, him being out the most of the year. Yes, Mclaren were blowing up (whats new) but were not on Ferrari's pace... Remember how comfortable they took the last race (Schumacher and Irvine) as a 1-2

I remember Schumacher injuring himself like it happened yesterday.

so do i - i was in tears in case hed really seriously injured himself - 1st time ive ever been glad that someone only broke their 2 legs :(:(

Jem, Ferrari won the constructers that year with Michael having broken his leg, him being out the most of the year. Yes, Mclaren were blowing up (whats new) but were not on Ferrari's pace... Remember how comfortable they took the last race (Schumacher and Irvine) as a 1-2

Err no they didnt take the last race :huh:

That year Ferrari was stronger than any1 else....and this domintation lasted for another 5 years.....

If Irvine would stay at Ferrari he would be very strong and MS would have to fight really hard to win 5 titles in a row....my guess is...he woudn't win 5 titles if Irvine stayed in Ferrari.

Ralfie for making us think for so long that he had talent
You thought he had talent?? :lol:
And if you are one of those stupid people that is anti-Schumacher and 'Senna is God' then just remember those two cheating events of Senna.

Take the following for what it's worth considering I fit into the category above. Not necessarily anti-Schumacher, but definitely not a fan to say the least.

Hmm, Suzuka 1990 was totally Senna's fault and he crossed the line, but I understand why he did it. Prost on the other hand has got away clean with his turn in on Senna in 1989 which started this whole thing. Senna did one dumb thing, that was in 1990, Michael was the one who tried to take an opponent off deliberately twice, and succeded once.