Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Montoya The New Ide?

I believe we have the answer to the spin... Juan was thinking about all those pies he can eat at the end of the race and got distracted. Quite simple really.

:welcome: Halfie

Thanks for the welcome.

Regarding the 5 car lengths, definitely another stupidity. But Its one of those things that they introduce hoping it wont need enforcing properly. Eitherway if you try to back the pack up to let your team-mate pit, you will be given a drive through penalty.

I believe we have the answer to the spin... Juan was thinking about all those pies he can eat at the end of the race and got distracted. Quite simple really.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

I hope he comes up with a fantastic explaination.. He almost had to start from the rear of the grid if Fisichella didn't stall on grid!!!

Maybe they measure it on the tape?? :D:D

Yea..i can see FIA delegates with the tape seating behind the tv.... :clap3:

He probably was eating pies in warmup lap....I think I saw a few pieces of pies flying form his car :eusa_think:

:lol:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

I hope he comes up with a fantastic explaination.. He almost had to start from the rear of the grid if Fisichella didn't stall on grid!!!

Lucky Juan" The Pie" Montoya

aaah but i have faith - Ferrari will get it together again this year (though wish theyd hurry up!!!) & we will again see the best of schumacher - even if it is only glimpses

i for one cant wait, its better for us when theres a good few contenders - id love to see mclaren sort it out & have both cars challenge to their best ability, alonso, schumacher & a few others for good measure have a good proper head to head race - have a feeling it may be coming soon

Thank god this years season is already more exciting than the whole of last years

In facts I still consider Schumacher as the title favourite ....sadly

I've got Alonso for the title I'm afraid.

Some of Montoya's overtaking was breathtaking, eventhough I was half asleep. :yawn:

I've got Alonso for the title I'm afraid.

No doubt about it!

I think Cristiano is a closet Shumi supporter...

title contender i would say at least - think Alonso may win it -if he doesnt get too c#cky though as he seems to be doing a wee bit at the minute :angry:

you can never write Schumacher off - look at last year - the car was awful, their races were awful & even he switched off half way through the year - but he still came 3rd :eusa_think:

title contender i would say at least - think Alonso may win it -if he doesnt get too c#cky though as he seems to be doing a wee bit at the minute :angry:

you can never write Schumacher off - look at last year - the car was awful, their races were awful & even he switched off half way through the year - but he still came 3rd :eusa_think:

Yes and he even won a race :D

Hmm but if it werent for the USA mess, MS would've been 5th in standings. That crash yesterday wasnt like Schumacher at all, it would be sad if his final year is messy.

As for Montoya, its only 1 mistake and he did race very very well in the race

Montoya 1 mistake :huh: which race were you watching Jem?

I only remember the warm-up lap spin, but in the race he made some great passing moves

I only remember the warm-up lap spin, but in the race he made some great passing moves

i agree it was great watching Montoya yesterday - some of those passes were fantastic - watched the re-runs again & they looked even more remarkable - even the commentators were commentating on how the places he was overtaking on were most definitely NOT the usual spots - he gained new found respect from me (im sure hell be delighted to know that :D )

i agree it was great watching Montoya yesterday - some of those passes were fantastic - watched the re-runs again & they looked even more remarkable - even the commentators were commentating on how the places he was overtaking on were most definitely NOT the usual spots - he gained new found respect from me (im sure hell be delighted to know that :D )

Montoya has made countless outstanding passing moves in his career, he is an aggressive racer. Totalf1 loves to hate JPM (he's my joint 2nd fave driver though)!

3rd

2005 - MS 62pts, JPM 60, Fisi 58

So MS would've ended up 5th if USA mess hadnt happened!

Montoya has made countless outstanding passing moves in his career, he is an aggressive racer. Totalf1 loves to hate JPM (he's my joint 2nd fave driver though)!

so,If montoya hadnt made thos emany mistakes,.....

he would have ended up ..................... :yawn:

now he surely is trying his best to end his career at Mclaren

aah but it did - and thats racing - so he came 3rd :clap3::clap3:

Sometimes I wonder why JPM bothers. He can be so quick but make so many silly errors at the same time.

His race was very exciting don't get me wrong, but riddled with mistakes.