Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Speed Loses Point And Slams DC

I do not know. That is not something I keep at the back of my head.

How did you get that photo from the TV on your comp :blink: .

I think DC did not deserve it at all. But doesnt matter. Speed will get his own back. When Speed takes DC seat next year :D .

I cant wait for Monaco, STR should be mighty quick then with their very torquey engine.

I agree...Nico might be better than Scott,but Scott is certainly doing better than DC so far!!!

Scott Speed has done nothing special at all so far in 2006. And I wasnt impressed at how he blocked Jenson in sepang!!

I agree...Nico might be better than Scott,but Scott is certainly doing better than DC so far!!!

I can't agree with you there mate. Toro Rosso and there V10s have been quicker than Red Bull at times this year but have absolutley nothing to show for it. At the end of the day DC actually has a point while Speed has.... nothing but an attitude and a bunch of enemies in the paddock after the way he acted in Aus and Malaysia.

I can't agree with you there mate. Toro Rosso and there V10s have been quicker than Red Bull at times this year but have absolutley nothing to show for it. At the end of the day DC actually has a point while Speed has.... nothing but an attitude and a bunch of enemies in the paddock after the way he acted in Aus and Malaysia.

DC has been largely overshadowed by teammate Christian Klien so far,while Scott has done well...a lineup of Christian Klien and Scott Speed would be good for RBR in 2007....to be honest I don't see DC staying in F.1 after 2006

What about DC ruining Trulli's race shouldnt he be disqualified for that :angry:

what? u think the trulli/incident was DC's fault???????????????

http://planet-f1.com/News/Story_Page/0,159...1130573,00.html

Scott Speed is making new friends in F1 as quickly as Condeleeza Rice on a Tehran walkabout. It's not a great idea to pick a fight with F1's second most senior pro; David Coulthard, and there will be "afters" you can be sure of that. Red Bull should be putting the fun back into F1 not money in the swearbox. We can't even remember the last GP driver who was fined $5000 for abusive language.

Even Fisi wasn't fined for his "my car is f***ing ***t" outburst, so Spped's languages must have involved mothers.

I dont think fisi outburst was aimed at anyone, just cursing his car! But Speed was being deliberately abusive

Scott Speed has done nothing special at all so far in 2006. And I wasnt impressed at how he blocked Jenson in sepang!!

I've almost forgotten how he blocked Jenson in Sepang, and then verbally claiming he was innocent. What a fool! The prick does'nt belong in F1, imagine that was a deciding race for a championship. And now with this situation with DC, have at least respect for the older driver, he has won a few races while Scott is still in his baby nappies in his F1 career. Plus DC is almost the perfect teamate to learn from...

Stupid fool, hopes he does something so outrageous the next race and gets banned...we don't need these figures in F1

DC has been largely overshadowed by teammate Christian Klien so far,while Scott has done well...a lineup of Christian Klien and Scott Speed would be good for RBR in 2007....to be honest I don't see DC staying in F.1 after 2006

Has Klien really been better than DC? Klien was very impressive last year outqualifiying DC on many occasions however DC was the better of the two in the actual races. If were going by this year - DC has been the better driver. Klien has gotten himself into two accidents out of the three hes contested, while DC has been much more reliable.

If DC is replaced, I would guess JPM would be more likely to replace him than Speed going by what the rumours are. I think Massa is another guy who will possibly replace DC because of the Ferrari engine connection once Ferrari sacks him but thats all just speculaion.

I've almost forgotten how he blocked Jenson in Sepang, and then verbally claiming he was innocent. What a fool! The prick does'nt belong in F1, imagine that was a deciding race for a championship. And now with this situation with DC, have at least respect for the older driver, he has won a few races while Scott is still in his baby nappies in his F1 career. Plus DC is almost the perfect teamate to learn from...

Stupid fool, hopes he does something so outrageous the next race and gets banned...we don't need these figures in F1

Indeed

Even if Speed hadn't been there, Jenson would have lost 2nd place anyway. Jenson overstated how much Speed blocked him, it was for about 4 corners, not 4 laps. Sato was right in front of him and Speed was trying to go around him. Scott rightfully had that place, DC moaned, FIA chose his side. Why didn't the stewards investigate this during the race? Hmm? Why does this have to come after the race?

There is no doubt that Speed is a inbred, slack-yawed, arrogant farmer whom should go back to wherever he came from. Fined for abusive language? Is he 13 years old?

He has proved nothing, and time will prove he is less deserving than Yoong to be in F1.

Manteca (spelling?) California I dont think is farm country. F1 needs drivers that show emotion. MS at Monza, 2000. He had a damned good drive in Australia. I don't care what anyone says. He brought the car home in a good place and it was because of a complaint that he was taken down.

Manteca (spelling?) California I dont think is farm country. F1 needs drivers that show emotion. MS at Monza, 2000. He had a damned good drive in Australia. I don't care what anyone says. He brought the car home in a good place and it was because of a complaint that he was taken down.

Manteca is a tiny dump in the middle of Cali. In other words a town for inbread donkey lovers.

Need drivers who show emotion? Of course, but abusing a vastly experienced driver whos only offence was being right???

Scott Speed is a joke. I will drink 3 bottles off Moet the day he loses his seat.

[quote name='SIDEPOD' post='109694' date='Apr 3 2006, 06:46 PM'][url="http://planet-f1.com/News/Story_Page/0,15909,3210_3265_1130573,00.html"]http://planet-f1.com/News/Story_Page/0,159...1130573,00.html[/url]

Scott Speed is making new friends in F1 as quickly as Condeleeza Rice on a Tehran walkabout. It's not a great idea to pick a fight with F1's second most senior pro; David Coulthard, and there will be "afters" you can be sure of that. Red Bull should be putting the fun back into F1 not money in the swearbox. We can't even remember the last GP driver who was fined $5000 for abusive language.

[b]Even Fisi wasn't fined for his "my car is f***ing ***t" outburst, so Spped's languages must have involved mothers.[/b][/quote]

I wonder what he actually said ??

According to all the reports I've read he only said "just f*ck off". No mothers involved.

He's still an idiot though, and this only demonstrates his lack of class. I'm no DC fan, but at least he has a bit of wit about him.

anyway, nico's not my #1 favourite driver so I don't care that much

Really, who is it then? Is it Paffett?

As for this whole shamozzle, Speed deserved the point moreso than DC. As for them using V10's, that is not an issue to take up with the drivers. They can only drive what they are given. Besides, I strongly doubt their engine was the sole reason for their increase in performance. They worked their tyres very well and gained alot of places as others struggled with their own. Even Michael admitted it was not through them using a V10 that they were strong.

Just on Speed, I don't know why people are bagging his personality. Sure he's admitted to being hard to deal with and the like, but I think it takes balls to come out and say that in the F1 environment where everyone expects you to be a robot basically. Besides, Speed was a pleasure to meet on Tuesday and took his time with the fans, which I think is a very important characteristic to have.

Manteca is a tiny dump in the middle of Cali. In other words a town for inbread donkey lovers.

Need drivers who show emotion? Of course, but abusing a vastly experienced driver whos only offence was being right???

Scott Speed is a joke. I will drink 3 bottles off Moet the day he loses his seat.

My town is one of less than 1000. Everything's on one highway. The biggest thing here is the wal-mart. Inbred donkey lovers? I think not.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

Show me where yellow flags or Safety Car boards were where Speed passed DC.

My town is one of less than 1000. Everything's on one highway. The biggest thing here is the wal-mart. Inbred donkey lovers? I think not.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

Show me where yellow flags or Safety Car boards were where Speed passed DC.

And you put that same town in the middle of no-mans land and you get? One good looking donkey that old Pete has, ey?

Um, to get to my subdivision there are two ways. 1 is a mile long run through the swamp, the other is off the highway through another subdivision. We are surrounded by swamp there. Literally.

Swamp donkeys! (may not translate from English to American?)

The veterans lawyers never die...Poor Autoracer 5 you now see how difficult is to make some people understand that their veteran heroes are PAST IT!!!!!

That's just it, If given a better car by Ferrari, Schumi can do it. RB2 is based off RB1, which was the Jaguar R6 more or less.