Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

Itv F1 Intro

Hey there :)

First new topic from me, I have searched the forums and tried to look around to see if anyone has posted about it before. I couldnt find anything and I dont know if the discussion belongs in here or in Cafe, or whatever.

What does everyone think of the ITV intro? It seems far better than the last one and the ones they have had previous. Definitely a British bias of course :-)

For a link see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5GDpvS3N9c...h=itv%20formula

Just curious :)

Hey there :)

First new topic from me, I have searched the forums and tried to look around to see if anyone has posted about it before. I couldnt find anything and I dont know if the discussion belongs in here or in Cafe, or whatever.

What does everyone think of the ITV intro? It seems far better than the last one and the ones they have had previous. Definitely a British bias of course :-)

For a link see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5GDpvS3N9c...h=itv%20formula

Just curious :)

Nice!!!!!!!The theme from the Italian Television is a lot worse and obviously features only the ****ing red cars

Nice!!!!!!!The theme from the Italian Television is a lot worse and obviously features only the ****ing red cars

The ITV one is definitely the best I have seen... I've seen the ones they have used on most of the other European ones. I think a bit more emphasis in that there is more than two drivers in the race would be cool, but they have got a lot of things sorted with it.

The quality of the intro is quite poor *edit* I mean the quality on youtube, but throughout it there is all kinds of little bits, Montoya is in it I think in the top right, Silverstone signs, the Raikkonen suspension breaking etc. Loads of girls in it for some reason. The bird flying up is definitely cool too, and great how they race around the edge of a roulette wheel.

Then again, ITV pay

yeah remember thinking that when i saw it on saturday - i think its very good - of course very biased to the british drivers - but think its a big improvement :clap3:

yeah remember thinking that when i saw it on saturday - i think its very good - of course very biased to the british drivers - but think its a big improvement :clap3:

On the Italian TV EVERYTHING is biased...There's only Ferrari...for example: ITALIAN driver Fisichella gets the pole?Who cares,immediately after the qualifying the first words I've heard from the TV where, "The Ferraris will start frombehind,Fisichella has the pole.." and in the end "WE HOPE THEY'LL BE ABLE TO FIGHT FOR THE WIN EVEN IF STARTING FROM BEHIND"..so hear hear: Ferrari comes BEFORE an Italian driver and they hope he is defeated by Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few minutes later TGNews says: "Malaysian GP,Qualifying,Schumacher is 14th,Massa last,Fisichella on pole"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... :angry:

On the Italian TV EVERYTHING is biased...There's only Ferrari...for example: ITALIAN driver Fisichella gets the pole?Who cares,immediately after the qualifying the first words I've heard from the TV where, "The Ferraris will start frombehind,Fisichella has the pole.." and in the end "WE HOPE THEY'LL BE ABLE TO FIGHT FOR THE WIN EVEN IF STARTING FROM BEHIND"..so hear hear: Ferrari comes BEFORE an Italian driver and they hope he is defeated by Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few minutes later TGNews says: "Malaysian GP,Qualifying,Schumacher is 14th,Massa last,Fisichella on pole"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... :angry:

thats it i can hear the tifosi calling - im off to live in italy :clap3::D sounds like pure heaven

I dislike it with a passion.

I dislike it too. I find it corny and cheap!

plus the thing in gold with the pink eyes scares me when it turns and faces you!

Wasn't anything special and the bias :thbdn: .

The Aussies intro isn't anything spectacular either, however it does show almost all the drivers/cars.

At the end of the day all tha matters is watching a high quality coverage of F1 .

:D Not sure why it was closed, but I reopened it and moved it to the cafe, where it belongs.......

:D Not sure why it was closed, but I reopened it and moved it to the cafe, where it belongs.......

Thanks sorry about the wrong place, just I'm new and have no idea where it should have gone.

What are the intros like for other countries? I think the ITV one is damn good compared to the crap they've given us in the past. Besides the soundtrack is cool :) Would have been nice to feature more teams and drivers though.

I prefer the old (previous) one- somehow it made my spine tingle with anticipation. Maybe this one will grow on me though.

The best was the middle eight to "The Chain", back in the old days......unbeatable!

The American one is pretty generic, but does feature some good crashes :-)

I dislike it too. I find it corny and cheap!

plus the thing in gold with the pink eyes scares me when it turns and faces you!

The intro to the programme they had before 2003 was the best. The one during 2003 until the end of 2005 was ok but now they've just ruined it.

that funny gold man person thing still scares me :lol:

I went to Alton towers today with my family, it still feels like im on nemesis! lol

that funny gold man person thing still scares me :lol:

I went to Alton towers today with my family, it still feels like im on nemesis! lol

I've been invited to go to alton towers on 10th June - but I'll be at silverstone, so no way!!! I'm too scared of all the big rides anyway

pussy :P

I rode Rita: Queen Of Speed and got cramp in my leg as the g forces were mega and the legroom was non existent!

Hey I'm no pussy I drove a Formula Ford round castle combe and pushed as hard as I could, made a couple of nice passing moves as well (which isnt allowed)!!

oh right! :lol:

Sorry jem bu your such an easy target, I hope you don't mind!

Im going to have me hair cut now, as it p**sing me off as i cant style it at all :( Its turning into a mullet to rival AR5 :o

I like it, cool graphics, nice feel, Red and yellows for the passion.... woman signifying the glamour of it all...

i'm suprised that they show the Kimi accident, it WAS because of the tyre per race rule, which was stupid, which they then changed this year, now they're showing off imagery of consequenses....weird

oh right! :lol:

Sorry jem bu your such an easy target, I hope you don't mind!

Im going to have me hair cut now, as it p**sing me off as i cant style it at all :( Its turning into a mullet to rival AR5 :o

Now that's bad, will you go to Jems hairdresser :sailor: ??

:o

A disaster has happened!!!! The stupid bitch at the hairdressers has cut my hair too short and i now look like some army bloke :(