Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ndelgado

Monteiro And Albers

22 members have voted

1. 1. Whos The Better Midland Driver?

• T. Monteiro
    • C. Alberts

Hi there!!

Last year we had a little discussion about how good was Monteiro . Many of you told me that Alberts is faster than Monteiro :rolleyes: . I would like to know if your opinion it

First he is Christijan Albers and not Alberts..however Monteiro is still really slow..Albers is not a true term of comparison since he is not a real star either..however he has beaten Monteiro in each one of the three qualifying sessions so far this season

Hi there!!

Last year we had a little discussion about how good was Monteiro . Many of you told me that Alberts is faster than Monteiro :rolleyes: . I would like to know if your opinion it

I personally think Albers is faster, just can be a little erratic. Monteiro is consistent but not all that fast. Ill probably say Albers is the better!

Voted for CA.....TM is on my black list....so even if TM is or will be faster my vote goes to...........................CA

Monteiro is awfully slow, and what is even more frustrating is utter disinterest in triyng to get a good position, he always seems quite content to trudle on to the finish every race. Albers might bw a lower midfield team prospect, Monteiro is an eternal pay driver.

Albers needs to back to DTM, where he was a frontrunner - and Monteiro could be the 2007 portugese A1 driver. I think they're wasting time in f1, give the seats to potential stars like Davidson!

Well, if Alex Yoong can win in A1GP, then Tiago could be a megastar!

:D Indeed, MEGA!!!

Albers needs to back to DTM, where he was a frontrunner - and Monteiro could be the 2007 portugese A1 driver. I think they're wasting time in f1, give the seats to potential stars like Davidson!

Agree. But if we are going down that path we could sack: Sato, Ide, Monterio, Albers, Speed, Liuzzi, Trulli, Ralf, Button, and Massa. Now we would have ample number of seats to let real talent get a shot.

Yea Trulli Ralf and Button are just making up the numbers :blink: je ne comprends pas; je crois que tu es un peu stupide

Let's assume, for a moment, that you could carry out your plan. Who would you bring in to replace the drivers that are kicked out. Remember that the numbers must balance. This could be an interesting exercise.

OK, I guess you're entitled to your (extremely strange) opinion!!!! As for the other names u mentioned, Speed is in F1 to attract more american interest, Liuzzi is in f1 cos of the red bull programme thing and cos he dominated F3000, and sato and Ide are in f1 just to please Japan. But the midland drivers are just wasting f1 seats!

Speed=several times Nothamerican karting champ,European and geman F.Renault champ,GP2 frontrunner in rookie season=deserving

Liuzzi=World karting and F.3000 champ=deserving

Sato= British F.3 champ,Macao GP Winner=deserving

Albers=benelux F.Ford champ,German F.3 champ,DTM frontrunner=deserving

Monteiro and Ide=NEVER BEEN STARS =paying to race

I don't even want to comment on ctr300 stating that Trulli Button and Ralf don't deserve an F.1 ride

Speed=several times Nothamerican karting champ,European and geman F.Renault champ,GP2 frontrunner in rookie season=deserving

Liuzzi=World karting and F.3000 champ=deserving

Sato= British F.3 champ,Macao GP Winner=deserving

Albers=benelux F.Ford champ,German F.3 champ,DTM frontrunner=deserving

Monteiro and Ide=NEVER BEEN STARS =paying to race

I don't even want to comment on ctr300 stating that Trulli Button and Ralf don't deserve an F.1 ride

Well said to the above, some posters cred is fast gone...............

Well, if Alex Yoong can win in A1GP, then Tiago could be a megastar!

Hardly -_- You need to ovetake people in A1 GP. <_<

I voted Albers. Seems to be doing a reasonable job in an average car and more importantly manages to stay out of trouble.

I voted for Albers, because DTM series is becoming one of my favs and I think that he has got more 'what it takes to become formula 1 driver' than Monteiro. You can't win races with thinking that you got to finish, sometimes you have to take the risks - if you won't, you won't be a winner.

But one thing gives me more to think about and it is: why did MF1 hire two newcomers to team? Has the team more bigger plans coming, because in 2007 there will be many experienced drivers on market or it is just in money? We just need to wait and see...

Both MF1 drivers still haven't proved their talents, because we could compare them with Montagny who, if I remember right, tested MF1 car in winter and proved his very good racing talent or am I wrong about that?

Monteiro must be more agressive if he wants to deserve his seat, now that he was out in Australia he must risk more, no more records, we must not forget that the midlands are crap, bridgestone is also very dubious...

If I remember well last year Albers was the guy blowing oponent rear tires in first corner in lots of races, he is so fast that needs to hit other cars to brake. Lack of downforce in first corner is not an acceptable anwser for that.