Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

BMW Launches F1 Theme Park!

BMW launches F1 theme park

Friday, 07, April, 2006, 10:52

BMW will bring Formula 1 closer to the fans by launching its new

Visitors will be able to quiz drivers Nick Heidfeld, Jacques Villeneuve and Robert Kubica, take part in pit stop challenges, explore the replica garages, and enjoy various other interactive activities.

I'M THERE!!!! All I need now is someone to go to the GP with and a ticket :(

Use your girly- girl charm and if that doesn't work..............beg!!!

Smart marketing from BMW, this should attract a huge amount of interest in the team from joe public. If the idea is a success, we might even have a full sideshow alley with little theme parks from the top teams at each GP before long!!! :unsure:

i went to a GP on my own before - being a girl its a bit harder to talk people into going with you - its no bother at all on your todd, everyones there for the same thing and you meet some cracking people :clap3:

Wish they had it here, would have been great.

This is great news for me as I'll be at Silverstone this year! I'm gona shout abuse at JV!

Don't come crying when he gives some back. Button fans are pretty easy targets, you really should know that by now ;)

I talked some people into going with me a while ago. Then they asked how much it is. They then all proceeded to say no.

I talked some people into going with me a while ago. Then they asked how much it is. They then all proceeded to say no.

yep thats exactly what happened me & why i went on my todd - they just dont understand that its worth every penny <_<<_<

seems like another way of "NOT COST CUTTING" to me :blink:

What do the fans want? Actual ON THE TRACK racing, I think. Hell we can all go play Xbox or virtual F1 games on the 'puter, so now we pay exhorbinant entry fees to a race to see SIMULATED RACING ??? doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same antonia, though the 03 race was a damn amazing race. I would go but i really cant now, i'm going on holiday in the summer with all my mates, and i have other stuff to pay for and things and i just cant do it unfortunantly :(

Well I'm going this year!! Camping friday - sunday!! So HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA to you! I'm going to play on all the BMW rides, then get Thiessens autograph and wipe my bum with it!

Well I'm going this year!! Camping friday - sunday!! So HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA to you! I'm going to play on all the BMW rides, then get Thiessens autograph and wipe my bum with it!

That's really goood news!

yep, the only other time I've seen f1 live is when I went to see qualifying at silverstone in 1999 with me dad. This time I'm going for the whole weekend with my wife, cant wait! I've only got the general admission tickets though