Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Long Beach Grand Prix

:D Well tomorrow morning we make our short trek up the coast for the Champ-car opener, Sat quali and the Rolex Daytona Prototypes will race and then back up on Sun for the Atlantics race and the Champ-cars. 2 days of fun, and if you see me there I'll buy ya a frosty one :thbup:

Have a great time pumpdoc :D

Thanks, I will and always do................

:D Had a great time in Long Beach, a lot of races to watch but it was a bummer that the Champ-cars couldn't get through the first turn without a major pile up. I will post pics from Sat. but not today as my frickin camera failed................tired and ready for a shower and early to bed.............

:D Had a great time in Long Beach, a lot of races to watch but it was a bummer that the Champ-cars couldn't get through the first turn without a major pile up. I will post pics from Sat. but not today as my frickin camera failed................tired and ready for a shower and early to bed.............

Teammates taking each other out, that always sucks. Tracy was irate. Do you think that Bourdais will get a drive in F1 next year?

Teammates taking each other out, that always sucks. Tracy was irate. Do you think that Bourdais will get a drive in F1 next year?

I'd like to see Sea Bass in F1, but I doubt he'll get the chance too many other talents out there.......

Should JV lose his seat, Bourdais would be one of a limited number I wish for it to go to.

As for the race, mega disappointed that Mario took Tracy out. It was a crazy start. Happy for Justin and Alex whilst Ranger did well to keep his cool and finish P6. Think it's a month before the next race so it'll be a loooooooonnnnngg break, especially for those taken out at the first corner.

:D Yup Houston is next up and it will be a night race!!! A first!!!

Bourdais wins again... does he race with his glasses on just out of interest? and yey for justin :) he used to go to my bro's school :)

Bourdais wins again... does he race with his glasses on just out of interest? and yey for justin :) he used to go to my bro's school :)

No he doesn't, I believe he has one of those 'optical' type face shield because as soon as he takes his helmut off he gets handed his glasses...........