Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

underexposed

Coulthard First British Driver To Reach F1 Milestone

Coulthard First British Driver to Reach F1 Milestone

Posted by: MSulka on Apr 08, 2006 - 12:00 AM

Formula 1 News

Coulthard First British Driver to Reach F1 Milestone

F1 veteran David Coulthard notched up a milestone with his late point in the Australian grand prix.

Although only inherited after Scott Speed's stewards penalty - and after copping a face-full of swear words - the Scot's eighth place took his formula one career points tally to 500.

Red Bull's 34-year-old is the first British driver to achieve the record.

Congragulations David to another career milestone. :clap3:

You monster. Im the only one who is allowed to have DC's face on their avatar. You've ruined everything. Im going to make it my mission in life that your dreams remain unforfilled.

Oh, and congratulations DC on a job well done.

Well I tried to find a picture of DC and Jv (my two favourite drivers together) for my avatar but no luck for me finding one. I had no choice but to do a DC solo one since half of the forum seems to have a JV one. :lol:

Well I tried to find a picture of DC and Jv (my two favourite drivers together) for my avatar but no luck for me finding one. I had no choice but to do a DC solo one since half of the forum seems to have a JV one. :lol:

Well my picture of DC is better :banana:

Well my picture of DC is better :banana:

Oh is that so now? <_< Perhaps we should put a vote to it with the rest of the forum.... Everyone else which is the better DC face? :eusa_think::lol:

DC's record wont last long, not once JB and Lewis Hamilton are in the best cars!

DC's record wont last long, not once JB and Lewis Hamilton are in the best cars!

DC was only in the best car once in his career. He also has the disadvantage of for most of his career a 2nd place got only 6 points instead of 8 and DC has got like 20 second places in his career.

PS Jenson_Rules cant you just say congratulations DC instead of using this thread as a reason to attack him or put him down. The fact is DC has managed to do something no other British driver has done before.

Hamilton?!?! A tad bit premature to predict that one I say. Jenson... a possibility I guess considering his still young age and that the point system in modern day F1 would be favourable to him.

congratulations mega-jaw!

Hamilton?!?! A tad bit premature to predict that one I say. Jenson... a possibility I guess considering his still young age and that the point system in modern day F1 would be favourable to him.

Not really. Hamilton is going to dominate GP2 with premat!

sorry to stir this up - but hey you did ask:

i think underexposed's avatar is better - sorry :blush:

and yes congrats to DC - i think its great that hes still in F1 :thbup:

Oh is that so now? <_< Perhaps we should put a vote to it with the rest of the forum.... Everyone else which is the better DC face? :eusa_think::lol:

Dosn'e matter what u say...my avatar is the best :D:P

Dosn'e matter what u say...my avatar is the best :D:P

Well DC did have a picture of Darth Vader on his car for the 2005 Monaco GP. So going by this logic you are a closet DC fan.

PS When was the last time Darth Vader drove a F1 car.

I agree, Urko has the best DC avatar :thbup:

500 points :rolleyes2: , and nice way of getting it too, being told to **** off by an upstart American :lol:

O, i see through you like a sheet of glass. You, underexposed and Cavallino are allies. I will destroy you. Remember you cant kick this Moo Cow because he kicks back (and harder). Mahahahahahahahaha

DC was only in the best car once in his career.

The 98,99 mclarens were title-winners, and the 00 was a title contender. 01 mclaren was about joint 2nd best with williams so DC has definately had the benefit of great cars in his career. Also dont forget the 1995 williams!

and yes congrats to DC - i think its great that hes still in F1 :thbup:

Actually, ykickamoocow's<----(what a name to boot) avatar is better, cleaner looking and not so fuzzy... no offense intended underexpose

oh yes, congrats to DC, beaten by Fins, but survived...

The 98,99 mclarens were title-winners, and the 00 was a title contender. 01 mclaren was about joint 2nd best with williams so DC has definately had the benefit of great cars in his career. Also dont forget the 1995 williams!

*cough* 2003 *cough*

I think your computer needs some throat medicine cav

Well, if he refers to the 2003 mclaren mercedes F1 car as being a car capable of winning the championship and constructers, it certainly was'nt. It was underperforming and a few horsepower down on the BMW Williams and Ferrari. Plus, it had the previous year's chassis for most of the season. It was just bloody good consistency from Kimi that made him able to fight for the championship.

Well, if he refers to the 2003 mclaren mercedes F1 car as being a car capable of winning the championship and constructers, it certainly was'nt. It was underperforming and a few horsepower down on the BMW Williams and Ferrari. Plus, it had the previous year's chassis for most of the season. It was just bloody good consistency from Kimi that made him able to fight for the championship.

Ah by sheer determination and superior driving skill Kimi ended up three points (or something like that) behind Mclaren. Yes Williams should have won it, they forgot the part about getting good drivers, and still havent gotten around to that come to think of it.

Ah by sheer determination and superior driving skill Kimi ended up three points (or something like that) behind Mclaren. Yes Williams should have won it, they forgot the part about getting good drivers, and still havent gotten around to that come to think of it.

you mean behind Ferrari?

In 1999 i believe the Ferrari was the best car and MS would have won if he didnt break his leg. As for the 1995 car you can hardly expect him to be challenging for championships in his first full season. DC has had good cars throughout his career (minus 2004) but Rubens has had a absolutly dominent car but what has he achieved. Jemstride for someone who claims to be a DC fan you seems to go out of your way to put him down an awful lot, espicially as this is suppose to be a thread congratulating him on his 500th point.