Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

The Best Current Femal Vocalist In 'pop' Music

Who do you believe to be the best female vocalist in current pop music  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe to be the best female vocalist in current pop music

• Mariah Carey
    • Kelly Clarkson
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Aretha Franklin
    • Delta Goodrem
    • Shakira
    • Jessica Simpson
    • Beyonce
    • Beverley Knight
    • Anastacia
    • Alanis Morrisette
    • Other

This is last years thread.... Some lurker came and voted in the pole, thus it resurfaced....

Oh hell. Maybe I should read the thread. I do see that date.

grr. damn lurkers. :wtf::redcard:

No Babs?

Nope.......................

Aretha: goddess :thbup:

Also Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgeral (I know, I know, we should stick to pop music)...Mmmh...Regina Spektor, for me.

Nina simone sounds like a man, but she's fantastic! Whitney was good but she's lost it. For sheer power it has to go to Xtina in the present day and for voice I like best it has to go to Beyonce imo. I have no idea why I originally put Jessica Simpson on there, she can't sing for Sh#t. Amy Winehouse has such a unique sound that she must get a further mention from me.

I agree with Loser Boy on the race thing... I'm no racist but I don't really find black guys very attractive physically, the same goes for people with chinese/japanese/malaysian (etc) features. Don't know why, that's just how it is for me. There's nothing to be afraid of, just some people are like that.

i have to agree.

Rihanna is more than welcome to stand under my umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh...but my umbrella is very very small, so she'll have to stand reaaaaallly close.

Shakira's on tonight and her hips don't lie...she's also on me tonight, despite laws in MA saying missionary is the only legal position...

Speaking of Colombia, Connie Montoya should start a musical career...she'd probaby be more talented than half the musicians out there.

Speaking of no talent, if I hear Britney's new song once more I'm going to die.

If I hear "Hey There Delilah" again, I'll do the same. I laugh that the girl he wrote it about rejected him after hearing it. That girl is my hero.

Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry" needs to go away. As does "Beautiful Girls"...and Akon needs to take steroids to make his voice a little deeper. Of course, I'm going to make millions by making "Damn All Those Big Girls That Already Know I Wanna Love Them" by Sean Kingston, Fergie, and Akon. Three very annoying songs in one.

(Yeah, I do realize Plain White T's, Sean Kingston, and Akon don't count as Female Vocalists, but until they show photographers their genitals ala Britney, I'm not going to classify them as males.)

They're all stupid bitches. Excuse me, got me the cosmic blues. You know what they are don't you? If you don't, you will.