Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

The Best Current Femal Vocalist In 'pop' Music

Who do you believe to be the best female vocalist in current pop music  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe to be the best female vocalist in current pop music

• Mariah Carey
    • Kelly Clarkson
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Aretha Franklin
    • Delta Goodrem
    • Shakira
    • Jessica Simpson
    • Beyonce
    • Beverley Knight
    • Anastacia
    • Alanis Morrisette
    • Other

I am very in touch with my feminine side, im quite sensative, bitchy etc. But I am not gay. I have often claimed to be the gayest straight person there ever was, and I'm proud to be who I am. You don't need to be gay to like different sorts of music!
My intellectual abilities are limited to getting A's in my A Levels, A*'s in my GCSE's etc etc etc. I'm actually highly intelligent, probably far more intelligent than you. I too will be going to University in September to do a Law degree, which is no easy subject, infact it is known to be one of the very hardest degree's.

From your description of yourself you sound like the girl in Legally Blonde.

From your description of yourself you sound like the girl in Legally Blonde.

Oh hahahaha. Very funny. So blokes can no longer be academic can they?

Oh hahahaha. Very funny. So blokes can no longer be academic can they?

Where did i say that.

I just commented that from the decription of your personality you gave us that it is very simular to the girl in Legally Blonde.

Im nothing like her really :lol:

Plus what are you doing watching a film like legally blonde. I have never seen such a pile of poo in my life, it really is the absolute pits. I quite fancy seeing Walk the Line though, looks very good and Im surprised reese witherspoon can act so well she gets an oscar!

Plus what are you doing watching a film like legally blonde.

I was forced to. I was going to my year 11 camp on the 5 hour bus journey we all had to watch movies like Leaglly Blonde, both Charlie's Angels movies and a movie about Lawn Bowles

lol, was the thing about bowles Blackball by any chance, that film is utter rubbish. I like the charlies angels films though, camerin diaz is heavenly it has to be said. Though Ik think she looked the hottest in The Mask.

I was forced to. I was going to my year 11 camp on the 5 hour bus journey we all had to watch movies like Leaglly Blonde, both Charlie's Angels movies and a movie about Lawn Bowles

hahaha, I have seen that movie about lawn bowls, its called Crackerjack and its an absolute screamer. I saw it by chance when i snuck into a freebee at Hoyts after seeing the Ring. Never know what you may catch when you do that....

Im nothing like her really :lol:

Plus what are you doing watching a film like legally blonde. I have never seen such a pile of poo in my life, it really is the absolute pits. I quite fancy seeing Walk the Line though, looks very good and Im surprised reese witherspoon can act so well she gets an oscar!

Yup I was also surprised to find out that she can act.

we all had to watch movies like Leaglly Blonde, both Charlie's Angels movies and a movie about Lawn Bowles

Crackerjack is a top film, Mick Molloy did a great job in that film, he's a really funny guy.

Crackerjack is a top film, Mick Molloy did a great job in that film, he's a really funny guy.

Hahahaha! No you are funny, he can't hold a candle to you mate!

My knowledge of music is zilch , thanx in no small part to my 70% deafness. (No, I am not fishing for sympathy)

So, I will have to go by looks alone. Almost all of them are bootylicious(thanx,Beyonce, nice word). Perhaps a tie between Jessica Simpson & Delta Goodrem. Beyonce is also good looking. In fact, she's one of the 2 black women who turn me on(the other is Tyra Banks).

I know hackles are bound to be raised by my "racist" remark. Lemme assure that I am not racist. It's perfectly natural to be turned on more by one race than the other. It's true for everybody.

Dude, u remind of my Belgium friend who had an interest in a black woman but when he told his father , his father went, OMIGOD no, are you crazy!!! Needless to say that was the end of him and his interest.

But dude, you're a young man in modern times, and life is too short for crap like that. Why you even felt the need to apologise for the interest is beyond me. Who are you afraid of here? Man, go out and date black, yellow, green and brown, white or pink girls......you'll find they are all the same.

and here's my million dollar hint* you get it for FREE... 99.9% of black girls are very good in bed ;) ....aaahhh, the carnal pleasures!

and Jenson_Rules,

no offence my friend, and this is not personal, but Ctrl300 is right to some extent. Girls like Jessica Simpson can't even sing properly. But they are good at selling sex appeal, at what ordinary girls aspire to, most of the list you gave are girls used for mainstream music, using clever marketing ploys to make lots of money. Thats why i hate supporting idols etc.

Mariah Carey, on the other hand, use to whine so much in her previous albums it got so irritating and annoying. But she toned it down nicely with her latest songs.

I agree with Loser Boy on the race thing... I'm no racist but I don't really find black guys very attractive physically, the same goes for people with chinese/japanese/malaysian (etc) features. Don't know why, that's just how it is for me. There's nothing to be afraid of, just some people are like that.

I agree with Loser Boy on the race thing... I'm no racist but I don't really find black guys very attractive physically, the same goes for people with chinese/japanese/malaysian (etc) features. Don't know why, that's just how it is for me. There's nothing to be afraid of, just some people are like that.

Thanks for your honesty,... and point taken, boils down to personal preference...

In the upper regions of Africa, from Kenya up to Egypt, there are the most beautiful blacks with defined features, the women are beautifully crafted jewels...

lower Africa a mixed breed... <--- i did'nt say this

I really hope i don't make readers feel uncomfortable, if i did, apologies

Thanks for your honesty,... and point taken, boils down to personal preference...

In the upper regions of Africa, from Kenya up to Egypt, there are the most beautiful blacks with defined features, the women are beautifully crafted jewels...

lower Africa a mixed breed... <--- i did'nt say this

I really hope i don't make readers feel uncomfortable, if i did, apologies

To have sex with Africans whom come from anywhere south of Sahara is pure Russian roulette. In countries such as Botswana and Zimbabwe HIV has run rampant, where over 85% of all prostitutes and 25% of women in Gaborone have HIV.

To get an insight to their attitues (knowledge) about the desease one need only to look at Nelson Mandela's former vice president who knowingly slept with an HIV infected woman, but he honestly thought all he needed to do was to take a shower to get rid of the risk/desease. Thats the level of a vice president, think of those living in the townships! They might think getting HIV is like winning the lotto...

To have sex with Africans whom come from anywhere south of Sahara is pure Russian roulette. In countries such as Botswana and Zimbabwe HIV has run rampant, where over 85% of all prostitutes and 25% of women in Gaborone have HIV.

To get an insight to their attitues (knowledge) about the desease one need only to look at Nelson Mandela's former vice president who knowingly slept with an HIV infected woman, but he honestly thought all he needed to do was to take a shower to get rid of the risk/desease. Thats the level of a vice president, think of those living in the townships! They might think getting HIV is like winning the lotto...

Now how did we come to the HIV sex issue? Or the 85% prostitute rate in Botswana or Zim. Or to Zuma with his "rape accused victim". Is everyone Black in foreign countries coming from Africa viewed as HIV positive? Nice one Ctrl300....

In South Africa, there are beautiful black HIV negative women with outstanding personalities and intelligence, and alot. Yes, I agree there are steps to be taken to prevent HIV, i'm all for it, i was merely refering to preference issue.

Jessica Simpson used to be able to sing when she first appeared, she had a pretty large set of lungs actually. But she is trying to sound sexy of late an it doesn't really work. On the plus side shes in the new baywatch movie and is rumoured to be appearing in the new Dallas movie too. I may just have to see those two films when they arrive at the UK cinemas :P

I find some darker coloursed women attractive. though none are 'fully' black. Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milian, people like that. Never rally been a fan of malayan people and people from the far east, though some indian women are very hot

I find some darker coloursed women attractive. though none are 'fully' black. Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milian, people like that.

Now thats what i'm talking about ... there are these beautiful women living with us mere mortal guys in our mere ordinary surroundings....

Now how did we come to the HIV sex issue? Or the 85% prostitute rate in Botswana or Zim. Or to Zuma with his "rape accused victim". Is everyone Black in foreign countries coming from Africa viewed as HIV positive? Nice one Ctrl300....

In South Africa, there are beautiful black HIV negative women with outstanding personalities and intelligence, and alot. Yes, I agree there are steps to be taken to prevent HIV, i'm all for it, i was merely refering to preference issue.

This thread is so off target as it is that there is no problem looking at some of the issues facing the world at large is there...

BTW, Africans in general are not being viewed as HIV infected retards, all I said is that there is a massive problem with HIV south of Sahara.

This thread is so off target as it is that there is no problem looking at some of the issues facing the world at large is there...

BTW, Africans in general are not being viewed as HIV infected retards, all I said is that there is a massive problem with HIV south of Sahara.

no problem mate...

actually, this makes for a good forum topic, i've just seen a documentary called "living with Aids" last night it was really sad...

I refuse to read the whole thread. Especially the last post.

Dammit, this is supposed to be pointless fluff. Make a new thread for that thinking crap!~ :rolleyes:

At any rate. I voted "other" for Kate Bush, Kate Priceand Monica Richards.

Screw all of that Top 40 crap.

Carry on.

:flex:

I refuse to read the whole thread. Especially the last post.

Dammit, this is supposed to be pointless fluff. Make a new thread for that thinking crap!~ :rolleyes:

At any rate. I voted "other" for Kate Bush, Kate Priceand Monica Richards.

Screw all of that Top 40 crap.

Carry on.

:flex:

This is last years thread.... Some lurker came and voted in the pole, thus it resurfaced....