Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Its On: Raikkonen And Ferrari

"RAIKKONEN link to FERRARI exposed"

4/17/2006 9:15:45 PM ADT (GMT -3)

[Print This Article] [E-mail Article To A Friend]

Kimi Raeikkoenen changes to Ferrari - with or without Schumacher! While in Barcelona the test travels run behind the window blinds of the Formula 1 with the most important decision.

The Finn does not have to wait for ANYMORE, to which Schumi decides to 1 June (drives on or changes to a resignation) - he has signed a final Ferrari contract now for the season 2007: and waterproof! But the explosive situation around is the Raikkonen's preliminary agreement, well-known for weeks:

He gets from Ferrari five million dollar (4.12 million euro) payment of indemnity, if Schumi decides to drive on - if he stops, this brings Kimi's Ferrari contract into play. Thats now changed: The Finn is at the end of 2006 will move away from McLaren - and drive starting from 2007 in a Ferrari!

KRONEN ZEITUNG AUSTRIA

Patrick Wedes_PUBLISHER

FORMULA - The International Autosport Magazine

I dont buy it.

Or GrandPrix.com. The rest is totally unreliable.

Yeah, I saw this story last night and considered posting it, but decided that it was too thin to be taken credibly. It would be an interesting development if true though.

Yeah, I saw this story last night and considered posting it, but decided that it was too thin to be taken credibly. It would be an interesting development if true though.

I thought it was such a dodgy piece of info it was worth posting. But you are absolutely right, if it turns out to be true it is very interesting indeed.

He gets from Ferrari five million dollar (4.12 million euro) payment of indemnity, if Schumi decides to drive on - if he stops, this brings Kimi's Ferrari contract into play. Thats now changed: The Finn is at the end of 2006 will move away from McLaren - and drive starting from 2007 in a Ferrari!

If indeed such a pre-contract exists, I don't see why Kimi should be so eager to sign the final contract. He can afford to wait until Schumi decides.

The story still hasnt appeared on my trusted sources - so I don't believe it at all!

Hey you should be responding to my post on the alonso topic, or havent u got a reply for that? Maybe an apology?

Do you want me to look for a post in wich you

I don't recall ever saying Jarno destroyed Alonso. So yes, I would be very grateful if you could post an example of me saying that cos I don't believe you.

Do you want me to look for a post in wich you

i'll believe any contract when i see teams announcing them......too much in the rumour mill these days.....Jean Todt had a point when he said that if Ferrari announce Shumi is going to drive with them for 10 years the press asks what happens after then....