Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Three Weeks Of Silence

Is it just me or has there been extremely little activity in F1 circles after Albert Park? Ok, Gascoyine (wrong spelling I am sure) got the boot, there has been testing and some wild rumors, but hey, I have found these past three weeks extremely boring for what F1 is concerned.

I can't wait for Friday, finally some action!

yep not much going on at the moment, I HATE HATE HATE these 3-week breaks in between races, I go insane!! Things will really hot up when drivers reveal who they're driving for in 2007 - namely Kimi, Schuey, JPM, Massa, Rossi, DC, Fisichella, Kovalainen

yep not much going on at the moment, I HATE HATE HATE these 3-week breaks in between races, I go insane!! Things will really hot up when drivers reveal who they're driving for in 2007 - namely Kimi, Schuey, JPM, Massa, Rossi, DC, Fisichella, Kovalainen

Things will hot up on Friday!

Its strange, even Senna has gone into hybernation.

I don't think he hibernates. I think he powers down, goes into standby mode.

yep not much going on at the moment, I HATE HATE HATE these 3-week breaks in between races, I go insane!!

I might even hate it more than you do, Man, it's HORRIBLE!

Experience goes a long way. I have now almost managed to exhaust myself during these three weeks while that old fox returns fresh as a pupp... <_<

I might even hate it more than you do, Man, it's HORRIBLE!

Horrible weeks indeed. even pumpdoc is takin time off. These old ones, I tell you, they can teach us a trick or two :D

Experience goes a long way. I have now almost managed to exhaust myself during these three weeks while that old fox returns fresh as a pupp... <_<

Horrible weeks indeed. even pumpdoc is takin time off. These old ones, I tell you, they can teach us a trick or two :D

heh, might be a sign of age, :naughty:

no man, these older folks can't keep up with us anymore, debating really EXHAUST THEM.

True. I hardly have the strength to type any more............ :sleep1: Or is it just the lack of any worthwhile thread?

heh, might be a sign of age, :naughty:

no man, these older folks can't keep up with us anymore, debating really EXHAUST THEM.

I surely hope you are right . After these three weeks of banging my head against the wall I am on the warpath. Look out, I will not tolerate anyone going against my opinions after the race! :P

True. I hardly have the strength to type any more............ :sleep1: Or is it just the lack of any worthwhile thread?

Probably the latter...

I personally am glad that there was a three week gap. I have had a very busy few weeks and would have missed the race if there had been one the past two weeks. In fact on Saturday I touch down on the runway at 12:20 and have to put my foot down to get home in time for qualifying.

I surely hope you are right . After these three weeks of banging my head against the wall I am on the warpath. Look out, I will not tolerate anyone going against my opinions after the race! :P

Probably the latter...

Ctrl, we should prolly try to be more controversial, and get a few warnings, that should keep them busy and alert...

I personally am glad that there was a three week gap. I have had a very busy few weeks and would have missed the race if there had been one the past two weeks. In fact on Saturday I touch down on the runway at 12:20 and have to put my foot down to get home in time for qualifying.

well, "lucky" you, for the rest of us it was sheer torture...

senna needs to plug himself in and download all those statistics and race results into his brain, then he'll be back to 'educate' us all once more

Ctrl, we should prolly try to be more controversial, and get a few warnings, that should keep them busy and alert...well, "lucky" you, for the rest of us it was sheer torture...

Way ahead of you. Got into a totally meaningless brawl which resulted in a tie where we both got told to keep it quiet. Thats what they get for having these long breaks, frustration bioling over to uncontrolable rage :angry:

yep not much going on at the moment, I HATE HATE HATE these 3-week breaks in between races, I go insane!!...

Man you are like the grumping Smurf... :angry:

:D It's called pacing one' self, you never win on the first corner of the first lap, you kids have a lot to learn from us masters ^_^

:D It's called pacing one' self, you never win on the first corner of the first lap, you kids have a lot to learn from us masters ^_^

I am not sure you will win a race with a 'Steady as she goes' pace either :D

:lol:

I am not sure you will win a race with a 'Steady as she goes' pace either :D

The fastest line is the smoothest line young Jedi :D