Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

India Not Missing Narain

If he were driving a minardi probably in the past. He would be doing a lot better than Ide and probably Sato too in any case.

You are clearly unaware that Karty got his drive largely because he was Indian. Strange but true (you not knowing that, I mean).

:thbdn:

He no more belongs in F1 than I do!!!

That boy had his chance and proved he did not belong in an F1 car. As I said last year, he needed to open a landscaping business, he spent so much time mowing the grass. He should have sent bills to all the track owners for cutting the grass. Guess when he left F1, he have sold his F1 landscaping business to IDE since he is now mowing the grass at every track this year.

Just because you work hard does not mean you deserve something. If you work hard and are good, you deserve a chance, if you work hard and suck, try something else!! That is what is wrong with these new generations. Whether you are good at something or not, as long as you tried your best, here is your trophy. Today there are no losers, that might upset them, give them a complex and make them feel like a failure, everyone is a winner today. MY a## !!! Well guess what, if you can't kick a soccer ball, hit or catch a baseball or dribble a basketball, you are a failure! Just because you can't do that, it does not mean you are a failure at everything, deal with it and move on. It's called REAL LIFE!!

Gee, maybe that is why the 100% rule was removed, so nobody would feel like a failure :rolleyes::lol:

for now i will keep silence...i wont coment on this....i will wait till next season to c if hes getting a drive...and am sure hes gona do very well....hes got a country behind him, we never expected him to be on the grid for 2005 season, it was all a last minute call.....who knows what will happen

during 2007...

You are clearly unaware that Karty got his drive largely because he was Indian. Strange but true (you not knowing that, I mean).

No. He got it because there were companies willing to pay for his drive, and Carlin was willing to have him drive for Jordan.

for now i will keep silence...i wont coment on this....i will wait till next season to c if hes getting a drive...and am sure hes gona do very well....hes got a country behind him, we never expected him to be on the grid for 2005 season, it was all a last minute call.....who knows what will happen

during 2007...

He has his whole country behind him??? What, so is that a criteria to get a drive? Ok, then we should have an all Chinsese and Indian grid because they breed like mad and now count 2,6 bn. Get a grip. And the fact that it was all last minute was due to he had corporate sponsors whom where willing to put down heaps of cash in order fro him to get a drive, among them TATA (aka the worst carmanufacturer on earth).

BTW we will not see him anywhere but in A1 come 2007.

No. He got it because there were companies willing to pay for his drive, and Carlin was willing to have him drive for Jordan.

And the companies where from where I may ask? Thats right, he got the drive due to his nationality. Should be illegal.

ar c'mon guys he isnt all tht bad... i mean we've had worse in F1 ... remember alex yoong (my country man) but he was far far far more worse than NK.... in fact he was an embarassment compared to NK ... but hey he seems to be doin us proud at A1 so well perhaps NK might wanna give tht a try b4 giving F1 another shot..

He has his whole country behind him??? What, so is that a criteria to get a drive? Ok, then we should have an all Chinsese and Indian grid because they breed like mad and now count 2,6 bn. Get a grip. And the fact that it was all last minute was due to he had corporate sponsors whom where willing to put down heaps of cash in order fro him to get a drive, among them TATA (aka the worst carmanufacturer on earth).

And the companies where from where I may ask? Thats right, he got the drive due to his nationality. Should be illegal.

Your comments are offensive and in very poor taste, and typical of most of your comments, have no rationale or logic behind them. Would request an apology

Your comments are offensive and in very poor taste, and typical of most of your comments, have no rationale or logic behind them. Would request an apology

Offensive? Why is that? Do my hatred towards NK hurt your feelings?

I would request an apology from you

y cant you be more logic? when i say a whole country i didnt mean every one livin here....yeah....tata pumped cash and so did the others, if wana know the list of companies sponsoring him...here i go

tata

autocar india

amaron

bp speed

jk tyres

(a tractor company whose name i dont recall)

then a few more......they are convinced that he is a class driver when compared to other indian drivers found in international racing series(karun for example)

and the way you guys say about indians/asians sound as if you guys are annoyed to watch them race in f1 as if there is some rule stating that ONLY EUROPEANS AND FEW AMERICANS! comon man...he did a good job last year but did over drive few occassions, but he did set fast times some were in top 10 regularly,the reason you didnt notice that fact was because you are not interested in his performance, but i dont blame you for that because i am not interested in many other drivers there on the grid...its just that you shouldnt just write them off!

about tata cars, well tata does make poor cars, and the reason they sell well is because they are dirt cheap, but that is changing very fast, cars are improving....even toyota and hyundai made some of the most unrelable cars when they hit international shores, but they improved as the sales grew, you sound as if you drive one indica all day!

y cant you be more logic? when i say a whole country i didnt mean every one livin here....yeah....tata pumped cash and so did the others, if wana know the list of companies sponsoring him...here i go

tata

autocar india

amaron

bp speed

jk tyres

(a tractor company whose name i dont recall)

then a few more......they are convinced that he is a class driver when compared to other indian drivers found in international racing series(karun for example)

and the way you guys say about indians/asians sound as if you guys are annoyed to watch them race in f1 as if there is some rule stating that ONLY EUROPEANS AND FEW AMERICANS! comon man...he did a good job last year but did over drive few occassions, but he did set fast times some were in top 10 regularly,the reason you didnt notice that fact was because you are not interested in his performance, but i dont blame you for that because i am not interested in many other drivers there on the grid...its just that you shouldnt just write them off!

about tata cars, well tata does make poor cars, and the reason they sell well is because they are dirt cheap, but that is changing very fast, cars are improving....even toyota and hyundai made some of the most unrelable cars when they hit international shores, but they improved as the sales grew, you sound as if you drive one indica all day!

Mate you have got me all wrong. If Asia produces decent drivers I wish them the best of luck, but until then it is not right for a person to get a drive just because he is of a certain nationality and that the whole nation does a 'pass the hat' to collect enough money so that he can get in. The developing world wants to go from living in stoneage conditions to becoming even with the industrial world overnight. You will have to slowly develop your economies and your drivers. It takes time. Maybe one day even Tata can be known around the world for quality, and maybe, one day we will see a decent asian driver.

Dudes, this has nothing to do with race. It's about competence, which neither Ide or Narain possess. I don't get it that a driver enter F1 having corporate sponsors but makes a fool of himself on track, or are a danger to other drivers. Plus Narain had such an attitude he was bloody hard to work with.

What Ctrl300 said was just simply straight to the point concerning the drivers, i don't see him cussing someone personal out here? So let go of your ego's and miscomprehension and take criticism of your drivers like men!

Dudes, this has nothing to do with race. It's about competence, which neither Ide or Narain possess. I don't get it that a driver enter F1 having corporate sponsors but makes a fool of himself on track, or are a danger to other drivers. Plus Narain had such an attitude he was bloody hard to work with.

What Ctrl300 said was just simply straight to the point concerning the drivers, i don't see him cussing someone personal out here? So let go of your ego's and miscomprehension and take criticism of your drivers like men!

Cheers! Finally someone who can think past the huge chip they carry on their shoulder.

I think the basic point being made is that Narain is not worthy of F1 and got into F1 largely due to his nationality and sponsorship. Its by no means an attack on Asians

I think the basic point being made is that Narain is not worthy of F1 and got into F1 largely due to his nationality and sponsorship. Its by no means an attack on Asians

well, there you go Jem, could'nt have said it any better....

Mate you have got me all wrong. If Asia produces decent drivers I wish them the best of luck, but until then it is not right for a person to get a drive just because he is of a certain nationality and that the whole nation does a 'pass the hat' to collect enough money so that he can get in. The developing world wants to go from living in stoneage conditions to becoming even with the industrial world overnight. You will have to slowly develop your economies and your drivers. It takes time. Maybe one day even Tata can be known around the world for quality, and maybe, one day we will see a decent asian driver.

first of all let me make it clear....nk didnt develop his driving skills in india, he was sent to europe...his father was also a former racer, but not in international scene...wel..he performed very well in many other series, just try and remember how menacing was masa back in his debut season......oh..and now hes a ferrrari driver.....i never wrote him off....i knew back then he was gona end up in a top team......i dont get it....y do guys hate nk? 1.is it because hes agressive? 2.is it because hes inconsistent 3.is it because he overtook few guys on grass?4.is it because he was a pay driver?(ms himself was a pay driver).....

hes much better than many other drivers.....am sure he wil come back (may be with lotsa money) but....who cares....i just want a good indian driver in f1 grid...and its nk!

first of all let me make it clear....nk didnt develop his driving skills in india, he was sent to europe...his father was also a former racer, but not in international scene...wel..he performed very well in many other series, just try and remember how menacing was masa back in his debut season......oh..and now hes a ferrrari driver.....i never wrote him off....i knew back then he was gona end up in a top team......i dont get it....y do guys hate nk? 1.is it because hes agressive? 2.is it because hes inconsistent 3.is it because he overtook few guys on grass?4.is it because he was a pay driver?(ms himself was a pay driver).....

hes much better than many other drivers.....am sure he wil come back (may be with lotsa money) but....who cares....i just want a good indian driver in f1 grid...and its nk!

Mate, relax. I would like to see a good Indian driver in a good car as well, but that driver is not called Narain. In my, and most others opinion he does not cut the mustard. I fully understand that you support him, being from the same country and all, as I would passionately support any of my countrymen, no matter how poor they where if one was to make it to F1. Problem is that NK is poor and you are blinded by your support.

Furthermore, the point being made is that someone should not be allowed to enter F1 on the basis of nationality. Its like affirmaive action in sports, it does not work. When, and I am sure it will not be too long, an Asian driver has the skills to be competitive he will rightfully do so, until then all the wannabe w#nkers whom are in on grounds of birthplace are just standing in the way of more deserving racers.

Can we please put this behind us now? I am tired of repeating myself like I was talking to a child.

what did he do to make a fool of himslef? v agree he was agressive and occassionally over driving his car, but he was fast enough for f1, and not 4secs slower to his team-mate! but v dont agree when you say he doesnt deserve a drive in f1.....

Mate, relax. I would like to see a good Indian driver in a good car as well, but that driver is not called Narain. In my, and most others opinion he does not cut the mustard. I fully understand that you support him, being from the same country and all, as I would passionately support any of my countrymen, no matter how poor they where if one was to make it to F1. Problem is that NK is poor and you are blinded by your support.

Furthermore, the point being made is that someone should not be allowed to enter F1 on the basis of nationality. Its like affirmaive action in sports, it does not work. When, and I am sure it will not be too long, an Asian driver has the skills to be competitive he will rightfully do so, until then all the wannabe w#nkers whom are in on grounds of birthplace are just standing in the way of more deserving racers.

Can we please put this behind us now? I am tired of repeating myself like I was talking to a child.

i too would like to end this...but its the way you say..i never told related f1 and nationality....the only thing i said or askd was if u don like nk bcos he was an indian...wel....glad to hear from you that you dont have such attitude....wel...am cooling off but i would like to tell you that its not your opinion thats going to decide nks future....like it or not he might be there in f1 grid next season, and i will be cheering him and kimi!

what did he do to make a fool of himslef? v agree he was agressive and occassionally over driving his car, but he was fast enough for f1, and not 4secs slower to his team-mate! but v dont agree when you say he doesnt deserve a drive in f1.....

i too would like to end this...but its the way you say..i never told related f1 and nationality....the only thing i said or askd was if u don like nk bcos he was an indian...wel....glad to hear from you that you dont have such attitude....wel...am cooling off but i would like to tell you that its not your opinion thats going to decide nks future....like it or not he might be there in f1 grid next season, and i will be cheering him and kimi!

Good. The only problem you are going to have is that you will need to attend/follow both F1 and A1 if you want to cheer both racers as NK wil be in the latter :P

isnt it a lil hypocritic to say will support your countrymen no matter how poor their performance is... you should really be fair and no matter wht their nationality is even if its ur own countrymen... if they suck then they suck.... e.g. alex yoong sucks in F1 and i agree but he's doin a great job in A1 so thts where he belongs... :mf_tongue:

isnt it a lil hypocritic to say will support your countrymen no matter how poor their performance is... you should really be fair and no matter wht their nationality is even if its ur own countrymen... if they suck then they suck.... e.g. alex yoong sucks in F1 and i agree but he's doin a great job in A1 so thts where he belongs... :mf_tongue:

Not hypocritic at all. I am just saying that I can understand and relate to why you cheer that pathetic excuse of a racedriver NK is, and that I would probably cheer an equally slow and pathetic freak on if he was my countryman.

guys i think you can't argue with people who have closed minds and cant accept another guy opinion. so think we should just forgoet about this. and prpbably delete this thread as ppl are getting pretty untasty with their comments.

It was the 107% rule.

AR, that was what I meant to say, just testing you. :D

I sit corrected :)

UNTASTY,

How did we change the subject to British cuisine? :lol:

Good. The only problem you are going to have is that you will need to attend/follow both F1 and A1 if you want to cheer both racers as NK wil be in the latter :P

how do u predict if hes going to remain in f1 or a1....if u dont like nk....shut up....you say alex young was slow...yeah he was dam slow.....you could se him crawling meanwhile others blast past him...nk was not like him, he qualified well for races..only in 2-3 races tg actualy outperformed him, in other races he was better or his car let him down, the problem is that, you dont know anything about him.....so...shut up!