Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Villeneuve Eyes Imola Podium

They as in McLaren or any other than Schu?

nope any other than Schu :D actually wouldnt mind too much if for some reason SChumi doesnt finish the race (god i hope that doesnt happen) and JPM won - be a nice chance & again it wouldnt be KR

But obviously im going for a MS & Ferrari win :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I'd really like to see Jacques on the podium again, it's been far too long. Honestly it's going too be a struggle in this race considering his position but I can definatly envison Jacques talking some points.

I'd really like to see Jacques on the podium again, it's been far too long. Honestly it's going too be a struggle in this race considering his position but I can definatly envison Jacques talking some points.

I predict that DC will overtake Jacques on the first lap as DC usually makes up 2 to 3 positions during the first lap and JV is only 2 places ahead. DC is easily the best off the line out of all the F1 drivers.

I predict that DC will overtake Jacques on the first lap as DC usually makes up 2 to 3 positions during the first lap and JV is only 2 places ahead. DC is easily the best off the line out of all the F1 drivers.

When was the last time you stopped thinking about DC?!! Anyway DC did USE to be the best off the line, but that all ended a few years ago cos now they just press a button

Wrong prediction my friend :)

I know. Its very rare that DC doesnt gain afew place of the line. The only excuss i can think of was he was fat with fuel.

When was the last time you stopped thinking about DC?!!

No

Anyway DC did USE to be the best off the line, but that all ended a few years ago cos now they just press a button

Not true. Look at the live timing for last year for almost every race and you will see DC usually gained at least 2 positions of the grid. DC also won in the best start category last year when he went fron 12th to 4th (i think) in one lap at the European GP.