Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Renault Never Helped Me

So in that case he meant that he wanted and expected Renault to give him special treatment, which is worse, frankly..

Can we say 'prima-donna'...............This only confirms my opinion of him and his antics this year :mf_tongue:

Renault have helped Alonso since the bginning of 2005, by giving his team-mate a piece of junk that breaks, and giving Alonso a bulletproof superfast car. How dare he complain!!!

Reading these post of yours really got me to respect you more my hard rival Kiko, to think this comes from a hardcore fernando fan....

now what were we debating about in previous topics, i'll think you agree with me more, Yes Fernando is talented, and making full use of that Renaults ability, but he really needs to lay off those comments, it makes him look dumb...

Thanks Brad, you

The Press Fcukups are trying to make something from nothin!!!

Renault did single handedly blow Fernando's chances of victory out the window this weekend though with the shocking strategy!

Well, now Fernando has said what he meant when he said that but i heard that interview and the truth is that i thaught he was talking crap about the team. I

Renault did single handedly blow Fernando's chances of victory out the window this weekend though with the shocking strategy!

Well he did get a 2nd place - think how many times renault have ruined Fisi's weekend!

Well he did get a 2nd place - think how many times renault have ruined Fisi's weekend!

Fisi doesn

Alonso said his comments where takan out of context.

That's what they all say :lol:

Fisi doesn

What is this, a personality contest? Who gives a crap what he says out of the car or what his attitude is? I look for a driver's skill behind the wheel, and Alonso delivers there. If I want a friend, I'll phone one of my own! Here's the straight poop:

Fish and Kimi over-drive their cars and cause most of their own problems. Fish has a bit more bad luck, but with MS getting all the good luck the past five years, that bad luck's gotta go somewhere...

Compared to some of the other drivers on the grid, Alonso is squeaky-clean in terms of stupid remarks. I believe someone mentioned that Alonso should 'shut up and drive'. Lets see...lapping the field (including MS) a few years ago in an uncompetitive car, winning the WDC, holding the 'maestro' at bay in Imola, winning two of the races this season so far...not as sterling a CV as some other drivers, but I believe it's enough to say he 'drives' even though he sometimes doesn't 'shut up'.

Love him or hate him, who really cares? He delivers on track. I can forgive alot of attitude if the skills are there to back it up.

What is this, a personality contest? Who gives a crap what he says out of the car or what his attitude is? I look for a driver's skill behind the wheel, and Alonso delivers there. If I want a friend, I'll phone one of my own! Here's the straight poop:

Fish and Kimi over-drive their cars and cause most of their own problems. Fish has a bit more bad luck, but with MS getting all the good luck the past five years, that bad luck's gotta go somewhere...

Compared to some of the other drivers on the grid, Alonso is squeaky-clean in terms of stupid remarks. I believe someone mentioned that Alonso should 'shut up and drive'. Lets see...lapping the field (including MS) a few years ago in an uncompetitive car, winning the WDC, holding the 'maestro' at bay in Imola, winning two of the races this season so far...not as sterling a CV as some other drivers, but I believe it's enough to say he 'drives' even though he sometimes doesn't 'shut up'.

Love him or hate him, who really cares? He delivers on track. I can forgive alot of attitude if the skills are there to back it up.

I could not agree more.

I could not agree more.

me too, except for the crap about Fisi and Kimi causing their own problems by overdriving the car

me too, except for the crap about Fisi and Kimi causing their own problems by overdriving the car

Crap nothing!

Fish is trying to catch a faster teammate and his driving is suffering. He's over-driving his car like mad. Fish's normal, impressive style was an early turn-in which saw him get on the throttle early and smoothly. I've not noticed that much these days. He's trying too damned hard and losing what made him fast.

As for Kimi, he's too hard on his engine trying to go for fast laps where he should be smooth--his merc needs a smooth, not a mashed throttle (look at his throttle position on exit..full on). Also his flat-spotting tires have caused at least two DNF's and little errors like running over kerbs too aggressively also has caused problems.

Of course the Kimi fans won't like that, but it's truth. If Kimi were to reign himself in and be a thinking driver, he would win championships; he's that good.

As for Kimi, he's too hard on his engine trying to go for fast laps where he should be smooth--his merc needs a smooth, not a mashed throttle (look at his throttle position on exit..full on). Also his flat-spotting tires have caused at least two DNF's and little errors like running over kerbs too aggressively also has caused problems.

Of course the Kimi fans won't like that, but it's truth. If Kimi were to reign himself in and be a thinking driver, he would win championships; he's that good.

This is utter bulls##t!

Your "friend" Alonso did a little mistake running over the kerb agressively during the second last lap did'nt he? Have you actually noticed how Alonso drives taking kerbs? He's not much smoother than Kimi. Alonso is now world champion mate, he should watch his mouth. His embarrassing challenge was greeted by Rossi with an even higher challenge which Alonso then forfeited because the damage it would have cause Alonso's reputation would have been downright embarrassing. Kimi drives hard (it's his driving style), Alonso drives hard and so does Schumacher, in fact MS drives the harder of them all!

"I believe someone mentioned that Alonso should 'shut up and drive'. Lets see...lapping the field (including MS) a few years ago in an uncompetitive car, winning the WDC, holding the 'maestro' at bay in Imola, winning two of the races this season so far..."

I can name 10 more instances where Kimi drove better than this...

"Compared to some of the other drivers on the grid, Alonso is squeaky-clean in terms of stupid remarks."

well, i guess i answered this. He's starting to be rekwoned where his stupid remarks nowadays, including the forum topic

Crap nothing!

Fish is trying to catch a faster teammate and his driving is suffering. He's over-driving his car like mad. Fish's normal, impressive style was an early turn-in which saw him get on the throttle early and smoothly. I've not noticed that much these days. He's trying too damned hard and losing what made him fast.

I'm far from being a kimi fan but Kimi's many engine and car troubles in 2005 were not his error, with the possible exception of nurburgring where his little mistakes caused the tyre blowout.

And Fisichella takes all the renault failures, none of which have ever been due to his own driving. Renault even made a public apology to fisichella earlier this season!

This is the pinnacle of motorsport, and motorsport is all about pushing your machine to its limits to win - a driver should be able to drive his balls off without his car failing him.

Look what he's comments are causing now, IDIOT!!!!

Apr.25 (GMM) More cracks have appeared in world champion Fernando Alonso's seemingly tense relationship with Renault.

The 24-year-old has since played down his adverse comments printed by Spain's 'Marca' newspaper. However, a corresponding daily in Germany - 'Bild' - has also published an interview that sheds negative light on how the relationship is coping with Alonso's switch to McLaren for 2007.

Asked about the mood in the blue and yellow garage at present, he was quoted as saying: ''My future is more important to me than the atmosphere in a team.''

Alonso also expanded on his Marca comments that implied dissatisfaction with the 'help' he has received by Renault since 2003. He suggested that, with a clear top driver, Renault should adopt the Ferrari policy of 'concentrating on one' car.

''It would apply to all areas -- engine, tyre, strategy. Then, the second driver could drive for longer on Fridays,'' Alonso asserted.

Team principal Flavio Briatore, who gave Alonso his chance in formula one, expressed disappointment with his young charge's attitude.

''Because of us he became world champion,'' the Italian said, ''so perhaps he should think about that.''

He's not much smoother than Kimi.

Thank you for admitting that I was right concering Kimi's style at the moment.

Alonso is now world champion mate, he should watch his mouth.
Where exactly is that written in the Formula 1 regulations?
Kimi drives hard (it's his driving style), Alonso drives hard and so does Schumacher, in fact MS drives the harder of them all!

True to both assessments of Kimi and Alonso. Their throttle/brake telemetry are pretty similar. (You are mistaken on MS, however. He is much smoother than either Alonso or Kimi, ever notice how he gently taps the throttle at the apex?). I don't fault Kimi his hard-driving style on the face of it. I fault him for not taking his car into consideration. The Renault can apparently handle a harder driving style better than the McLaren at this point. If Kimi would realize that and back off a bit, he may do better.

I can name 10 more instances where Kimi drove better than this...

Apparently not well enough to have won a championship. Maybe had he not DNF'd twice last year due to flat-spotting his tires he would be champion today.

if alonso likes ferrari so much then he should have gone there instead. I dont understand why he's not happy anyway, he's the champion so whatever him and renault are doing, its working!

Look what he's comments are causing now, IDIOT!!!!

Apr.25 (GMM) More cracks have appeared in world champion Fernando Alonso's seemingly tense relationship with Renault.

The 24-year-old has since played down his adverse comments printed by Spain's 'Marca' newspaper. However, a corresponding daily in Germany - 'Bild' - has also published an interview that sheds negative light on how the relationship is coping with Alonso's switch to McLaren for 2007.

Asked about the mood in the blue and yellow garage at present, he was quoted as saying: ''My future is more important to me than the atmosphere in a team.''

Alonso also expanded on his Marca comments that implied dissatisfaction with the 'help' he has received by Renault since 2003. He suggested that, with a clear top driver, Renault should adopt the Ferrari policy of 'concentrating on one' car.

''It would apply to all areas -- engine, tyre, strategy. Then, the second driver could drive for longer on Fridays,'' Alonso asserted.

Team principal Flavio Briatore, who gave Alonso his chance in formula one, expressed disappointment with his young charge's attitude.

''Because of us he became world champion,'' the Italian said, ''so perhaps he should think about that.''

Im fast losing respect for Alonso. Im glad Renault do not have a one car policy like Ferrari as it is unfare to the other driver and it makes the number one driver look better than they really are.

Im fast losing respect for Alonso. Im glad Renault do not have a one car policy like Ferrari as it is unfare to the other driver and it makes the number one driver look better than they really are.

I think most of us agree that Renault favoured FA heavily over GF last year, not since they've found out that FA is moving to Mclaren though.

So I don't really get wtf is he on about.

He should really stop giving interviews. I suspect that his comments were taken out of context, but he needs to learn how to avoid giving answers the media can twist around creating headlines. All this bad publicity is damaging his reputation as the youngest WDC.