Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irishfemalefan

Schumi On Pole!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH OH YEAH Schumis back where he belongs - on the front row :clap3::clap3::king:

not bad day for Hondas either with 2nds & 3rd - good to see Barrichello back up again

1. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m22.795s

2. BUTTON Honda 1m22.988s

3. BARRICHELLO Honda 1m23.242s

4. MASSA Ferrari 1m23.702s

5. ALONSO Renault 1m23.709s

6. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota 1m23.772s

7. MONTOYA McLaren 1m24.021s

8. RAIKKONEN McLaren 1m24.158s

9. TRULLI Toyota 1m24.172s

10. WEBBER Williams 1m24.795s

11. FISICHELLA Renault 1m23.771s

12. VILLENEUVE BMW Sauber 1m23.887s

13. ROSBERG Williams 1m23.966s

14. COULTHARD Red Bull 1m24.101s

15. HEIDFELD BMW Sauber 1m24.129s

16. LIUZZI Toro Rosso 1m24.520s

17. KLIEN Red Bull 1m25.410s

18. SPEED Toro Rosso 1m25.437s

19. MONTEIRO MF1 1m26.820s

20. ALBERS MF1 1m27.088s

21. SATO Super Aguri 1m27.609s

22. IDE Super Aguri 1m29.282s

Im abit worried about Red Bull's performance this weekend but i hope they have a good strategy for tomorrow.

Also if i were a Ferrari or Honda fan i wouldnt get too excited. Both teams have been at the front of the grid this year and they nearly always go backwards.

Schumi has always been quick round this track - cant see why this year would be any different - he has been top in all the practices so far (or 2nd) - if i was a Honda fan i wouldnt be as confident even Davdison didnt do well in the practice & they seem to ahve to found the speed from nowehere

pundits seem to think Ferrari ahve fuelled properly & that is a realistic pace - heres hoping for a good one tomorrow :clap3:

Well it seems Mclarens are on their pathetic heavy fuel strategy again, but it won't be any use as we have witnessed for a few times this year.

i think it seems to have worked pretty well for Raikkonen a few times and as it is such a hard track to pass on he could have made the right decision - he could even end up 2nd behind Scumacher :naughty:

i think it seems to have worked pretty well for Raikkonen a few times and as it is such a hard track to pass on he could have made the right decision - he could even end up 2nd behind Scumacher :naughty:

Did you delibertly call Schumacher, SCUMacher. If so i totally agree.

Did you delibertly call Schumacher, SCUMacher. If so i totally agree.

OOPS - not at all - just soo excited by the return of the maestro :blush::wub:

Schumaker...ooops Schumacher / Ferrari were always good in Imola or Monza....

But I'm not so optimistic about Mclaren performance!!! :wtf: is going on in Mclaren :eusa_think::eusa_think: .

the person that really surprised me was ralfi, i knew he would do well this race but not 6th in quali well, was more thining along the lines of 8th or 9th

maybe hes running on fumes but i dont see any negative effects of firing whats his name (i dont mean that as an insult, i just forgot his name) yet.

awesome :D:D :D :D:D

i know, i love it :clap3::clap3::clap3:

i would expect the Hondas to get eaten up by Alonso and maybe even R Schumacher int he first few laps, probably even KR to be there at the end but i would put money on Schumi winning (or crashing big style!!) - i cant wait :D

:clap3::clap3::clap3: I awoke my wife out of a sound sleep when I leaped up and yelled when Schumi got pole......................she said great! now shut the f**** up so I can go back to sleep :lol::lol::lol:

:clap3::clap3::clap3: I awoke my wife out of a sound sleep when I leaped up and yelled when Schumi got pole......................she said great! now shut the f**** up so I can go back to sleep :lol::lol::lol:

haha :D hows she going to cope if and when he crosses the line in 1st place tomorrow then :clap3::clap3::king:

haha :D hows she going to cope if and when he crosses the line in 1st place tomorrow then :clap3::clap3::king:

With great sex!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Honda will fall back as usual. They are great in quali, crap in races. So far though max marks for PPP!

Looks like Rubens stepped up his game :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Yeah great to see Reubens up there again, i hope for his sake he has a good race, he needs it

pumpdoc - your a bad one - but i like your style B):D:D

I'm really glad Schumi got pole for some reason!!!

but Nick Heidfeld, you RETARD. He had just set the quickest first sector of anyone in the 2nd knockout and then what?! BLOODY CRASHED!!!!!!!!

Fisi should be embarrased. 250 more revs and the B spec engine more than FA and he still couldn't mave it. Poor move.

McLaren will definatley be heavy for tomorrow, I think they'll do very well out of that indeed.

yep missed the 1st 2 parts of qualifying and watching them now - Ralf managed to go from 13 to 3rd in one lap - would like to see him doing well too

agree about Fisi - shameful & about Heidfield he was on a great lap & in an interview Wurtz said he had warned NH about that particular corner too!!!! also felt sorry for JV he was on a great lap too & then had waved yellows before he could finish - good to see him racing better though

is it just me or does anywone think the McLarens & Midlands look a bit too similar in their colouring :eusa_think:

Fisi should be embarrased. 250 more revs and the B spec engine more than FA and he still couldn't mave it. Poor move.

0.023 seconds off in Q2, and thats because he could not get a second run in, the team miscalculated. A mistake, but hardly 'embarrassing'.